CNN attacks our democracy, pushes election denial conspiracy theory in Florida

Damn, that bitch looks to be a bit "on the spectrum".
You should know (readers, see this):
1668105077646.png

Time to ban this hate network from the airwaves!

He won by 20 points because Florida is being flooded with aggrieved boomers bringing the money they made in blue states to the beaches of Florida for retirement. If the entire country had as many butthurt old boomers as Florida, there would be no more Democrat party.

He won by 20 points because Florida is being flooded with aggrieved boomers bringing the money they made in blue states to the beaches of Florida for retirement. If the entire country had as many butthurt old boomers as Florida, there would be no more Democrat party.

So it wasn't cheating, like the conspiracy nutter on CNN said?

Censorship ^^^; The theme of the fascists.
I don't know if you remember 2020, but big tech was doing it to the MAGA folks for questioning the establishment narrative on Biden's win.

Does that make the establishment, in conjunction with Big Tech the fascists?

:dunno:

Time to ban this hate network from the airwaves!

is she still a screaming banshee or has she decided that being "conservative" she must tone it down a bit?

I can't recall her being accurate about any of her assessments in the few times I have kept the channel on long enough to allow her to finish her speech. After the first few times I realized she is insulting to my intelligence and reality.

You didn't answer my question. Was Trump a legitimate president?
Define legitimate. If you mean trump was elected by the Electoral College, yes; if trump lost the popular vote, then no; and, if his behavior and honesty during his four years in office, hell no, he was corrupt, dishonest and a grifter.

Forum List

Back