CNN Admits Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Worst in Elected History

Actually, they intend far far worse than just a silly old economic depression, they clearly intend total destruction, and that total destruction to the United States, doesn't just kill the United States, it kills dead the entire western world, literally! Billions will die if they achieve their objective, billions! :wink:

And the cult is fully behind it.

The satisfaction of seeing the cult members extinguished when they are no longer needed is not greater than my desire to keep this amazingly successful experiment going.

The cult does not get they are being manipulated.

We red pilled people try to tell them every day.

Second thread on this subject today NOT quoting ANY article or link to CNN. :auiqs.jpg:
Just a "CNN" guy....

Honestly, I know you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation are easily aroused, but this just seems desperate.
First, the hack Cummings, now this schmuck Nolte from Breitbart. Sigh...you people REALLY have nothing left do you? :)

Get it through your head, cultist. JOE BIDEN IS MORE HATED THAN DONALD TRUMP!

NOTHING you do will change that. NOTHING.

There’s no excuse for Biden to rescind Title 42 and wave in 18,000 illegal aliens A DAY (!), beginning May 24, especially while the Dems are warning of an uptick in COVID and Fauci is threatening another lockdown.

Plus, these “migrants” don’t even have to be vaxxed or take a COVID test in order to come in, while Americans returning from travel must show a negative test or be barred from entry. Our “Americans Last” president makes it harder for returning Americans than illegal aliens.
You don't even know what Title 42 did. Waving in 18,000 immigrants a day? Insane. Title 42 was active for two years. In that time it is estimated 200,000 ASYLUM SEEKERS, which is what Title 42 applies to, were sent back in to Mexico. No telling how many of them ended up DEAD. The policy was cruel, it targeted children. I mean I know Trump and his supporters are some weakass MOFO's. But children, really?

The recension included ramping up efforts to vaccinate those asylum seekers and implemented protocols to protect against disease transmission. The choice is simple, either rescind Title 42 or blow up the Statue of Liberty. I am going with the former.

81 million Americans preferred Biden to Trump.
I've said many times, most of those votes weren't votes for Biden, but votes AGAINST Trump. Who seriously screwed up the COVID-19 response, to the point people voted for anybody who would abandon Trumps COVID policy of crossing his fingers, and claiming it would go away all by itself.

And as I said, those 81 million votes - many harvested - were due to the useful idiots falling for the media’s lies. That you are ignorant of the many ways in which Trump combatted COVID - and think all he did was cross his fingers - tells me you are one of the useful idiots who were manipulated by the media.
They could see the number of covid deaths in the united states.

The US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of its coronavirus cases ...

Do the math.

And as I said, those 81 million votes - many harvested - were due to the useful idiots falling for the media’s lies. That you are ignorant of the many ways in which Trump combatted COVID - and think all he did was cross his fingers - tells me you are one of the useful idiots who were manipulated by the media.

You‘re a fool if you still think you made the right decision voting for a senile, incompetent old man who cant find his way out of a paper bag.
Put up or shut up. How did Trump attempt to mitigate the damage of Covid. And please, don't even attempt to claim "Title 42" did anything. What, his effort concerning PPE, where companies were judged on how much money they would give to Trump and not their ability to actually provide the PPE. Where Trump's total inept son-in-law was in charge? You mean those kinds of actions? Holding back ventilators as a means of punishing states that had the audacity not to support him? Those kind of things?

Harvested votes, what a crock of shit. That stuff has been going on for generations. Both parties practice it but only one election has been nullified because of it. In North Carolina, where it was a Republican operation. Within this very thread I posted the average approval ratings of past presidents. Trump is at the bottom. No president in the history of this country has been reelected with his approval ratings. Did Jimmy Carter claim fraud? How about Bush Sr., who was actually a pretty good president. Both had approval ratings higher than Trump. Johnson didn't even bother to run and his approval ratings were much higher than Trumps."

I mean for someone that claims to be intelligent you are failing in a big way. Manipulated by the media, give me a break. Your willingness to accept what the right wing propaganda outlets broadcast to you is most certainly not a sign of intelligence. Hell, even Ronald Reagan said, "trust but verify". You just skip right past verify, which indicates a total lack of critical thinking skills.

If it twists your tail it's worth it. ;)

Just the opposite. I enjoy seeing multiple thread with the same basic title as you are not even imaginative enough to change the title from your talking points emails...it makes me chuckle

Just the opposite. I enjoy seeing multiple thread with the same basic title as you are not even imaginative enough to change the title from your talking points emails...it makes me chuckle
That's a damn lie!......Dems don't have a sense of humor. ;)

Oh and don't try to zoom me that you are not a die-hard dem.....You have all the symptoms.

And the cult is fully behind it.

The satisfaction of seeing the cult members extinguished when they are no longer needed is not greater than my desire to keep this amazingly successful experiment going.

The cult does not get they are being manipulated.

We red pilled people try to tell them every day.
It’s sort of like the Jewish Kapos and the Nazis. As soon as they filled their purpose, they were exterminated too.

Put up or shut up. How did Trump attempt to mitigate the damage of Covid. And please, don't even attempt to claim "Title 42" did anything. What, his effort concerning PPE, where companies were judged on how much money they would give to Trump and not their ability to actually provide the PPE. Where Trump's total inept son-in-law was in charge? You mean those kinds of actions? Holding back ventilators as a means of punishing states that had the audacity not to support him? Those kind of things?

Harvested votes, what a crock of shit. That stuff has been going on for generations. Both parties practice it but only one election has been nullified because of it. In North Carolina, where it was a Republican operation. Within this very thread I posted the average approval ratings of past presidents. Trump is at the bottom. No president in the history of this country has been reelected with his approval ratings. Did Jimmy Carter claim fraud? How about Bush Sr., who was actually a pretty good president. Both had approval ratings higher than Trump. Johnson didn't even bother to run and his approval ratings were much higher than Trumps."

I mean for someone that claims to be intelligent you are failing in a big way. Manipulated by the media, give me a break. Your willingness to accept what the right wing propaganda outlets broadcast to you is most certainly not a sign of intelligence. Hell, even Ronald Reagan said, "trust but verify". You just skip right past verify, which indicates a total lack of critical thinking skills.
You’re too manipulated for me to even waste my time.

No..he's not. He's had no good news cycle since the day he took the Oath of Office.

Now, while I'll admit that his poll numbers are worse than Trump's at this point in his Presidency....you have to consider the fact that Trump had a thriving economy and falling unemployment for THREE straight years (started by and inherited from his predecessor),
In that light, Trump's numbers...look like absolute shit. And while Biden's suck, he's had no run of good news...and you better hope it stays that way if you wanna see that red wave in November. :)

1650063036936.png

No..he's not. He's had no good news cycle since the day he took the Oath of Office.

Now, while I'll admit that his poll numbers are worse than Trump's at this point in his Presidency....you have to consider the fact that Trump had a thriving economy and falling unemployment for THREE straight years (started by and inherited from his predecessor),
In that light, Trump's numbers...look like absolute shit. And while Biden's suck, he's had no run of good news...and you better hope it stays that way if you wanna see that red wave in November. :)

View attachment 631179
I really don't think the Trumpsters get it. Trump was born on third base, and when he took the presidency, he was on third base. I don't know how he did it, but in his professional life, and as president, be accomplished what no other baseball player has ever accomplished. In his professional life, he was pushed back to second. As president, he was sent all the way back to first base and was damn near sent off the field.

Biden came in to office on first base, and he is still there, diving back from pickoff attempts from Republicans that have no interest in solving this country's problems. In fact, in kind of looks like this,

And like that runner, he is still smiling. I don't think the midterms are going to turn out so well. We are headed for a recession. And I highly doubt Biden is going to seek a second term. Which actually bodes well for his legacy. But this much I know, Republicans will sweep in with majorities in the House and Senate and, feeling empowered, they will make every attempt to screw over the American people, and Biden will steadfastly be there with his veto pen. Republicans will attempt to cut taxes on the wealthy, gut environmental restrictions, and what they attempt to do with government spending will make "pork" look like pigs feet, an offal, just for you Lisa.

By the time the presidential election rolls around two things will happen. First, a bunch of the racist, brain dead, parasite boomers will be dead. Second, the young people, who I know intuitively, will finally put an end to the Republican party and they will join the Whigs and the Know Nothings on the scrap heap of history. These Trumpbots, twenty years down the road, and it is fitting that I post this today, they will be like Peter, denying they ever supported his ass. For to do so would reveal them to their children and grandchildren as the idiots they were.

This nation has some healing to do. And that healing can't even start until the Republican party is dead. Because they, more than anyone else, have taken advantage of the weak and simple minded. They extort the division of this country and have no interest whatsoever in amending that problem. Countless media outlets have seized upon the opportunity that these simple minded individuals present, have no interest in truth, have no honor, and are merely counting their Benjamins as they meander to the bank. And these Trumpbots, they are mere useful idiots, "fools" in the truest since of the word, and as a real Southern Gentleman I have only one thing to say, "God bless their heart".

Forum List

Back