Clueless! Clueless! Best describes obama!just Clueless on everything.

Clueless! Clueless! Best describes obama!just Clueless on everything. Clueless on the economy,jobs,healthcare,military,space program,ISRAEL,SYRIA,RUSSIA,VETS,NATIONAL DEBT=Just clueless.

Just how clueless Obama is I sure have no idea. I do not know how much you know, I would guess quite a bit. What you desire is the actions of a king, and even kings somethings need the word of the wise before taking action. In addition action should not be taken without a strategy. Who would have that?

Obama is and has been amazingly successful at achieving his goals, aims and milestones.

You are just assuming you know what his goals really are, and they're not what you think!

You need to understand the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Obama has arranged matters to be almost the sole determinant in how 18 Trillion dollars has been spent.

Anyone who gets to spend 18 Trillion Dollars is NOT failing.

His goals are simply not your goals, and not beneficial for most Americans.

-

Socio-political activism in the hands of a community organizer is not a winning formula.

funny... I thiknk socio-political activism in the hands of theocrats is a major fail.

Obama is and has been amazingly successful at achieving his goals, aims and milestones.

You are just assuming you know what his goals really are, and they're not what you think!

Obama has arranged matters to be almost the sole determinant in how 18 Trillion dollars has been spent.

-

Socio-political activism in the hands of a community organizer is not a winning formula.

funny... I thiknk socio-political activism in the hands of theocrats is a major fail.

funny...... i think talking points about "theocrats" with nothing to back them up is major stupidity

-

it would have been good had you added this to your above quote.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

a snippet:
the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

it would have been good had you added this to your above quote.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

a snippet:
the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

I guess I incorrectly assumed most people familiar with it.

I actually first read the strategy when it was in its original printing, in a magazine of my until-then left leaning political activist Mom subscribed to, and it has always struck me as my awaking to the cynical self-serving nature of the American Left.

She was so upset by the article, it changed her whole political view from Left to Libertarian.

-

Last edited:

Even if the religion is Liberalism?

I would call it more of a cult. "Religion" lends it sort of a credibility.

hhh.jpg

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron. 1 timothy 4:1====2Ti 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth. THAT TIME HAS COME,TIME IS VERY SHORT.

Lets face it, christians are and have never been the perfect answer to all of life's ills.. Your abuse of scripture is just as bad as outright lying.

Obama has a Nobel Prize... Dubya doesn't.

Don't you see how the game works?

You don't have to make history, you just have bribe the people who write it!

-

Forum List

Back