Clown world: Dem rep suggests "some kind of barrier" so men can use the women's locker room

I have no issues with Trans, indeed many posters here have called me a Pedo for being supportive of leaving them alone. I know two of them through the Daughter and her extended friends and they are good people.

So coming from that background I am definitely not supportive of XY males being in women's locker rooms unless they have completely transitioned. If they have not transitioned then the easy situation is excuse them from gym. Derp. Real world solutions are not difficult.

I have no issues with Trans, indeed many posters here have called me a Pedo for being supportive of leaving them alone. I know two of them through the Daughter and her extended friends and they are good people.

So coming from that background I am definitely not supportive of XY males being in women's locker rooms unless they have completely transitioned. If they have not transitioned then the easy situation is excuse them from gym. Derp. Real world solutions are not difficult.

You should stop supporting people who hate women and want men invading their spaces, then.

But you won't.

One of the witnesses called Cohen out on that. She said WTTE of, "if you acknowledge the need for a barrier, then you acknowledge that women need privacy. So why not keep the locker rooms as they have always worked in the past?"

Cohen is trying to have it both ways. He's doing the typical Democrat trick of refusing to defend what he supports.

If a law is proposed banning biological males from women's spaces, Cohen will vote against it. If a law comes up banning "discrimination" against biological males in women's sports, Cohen will vote for it.

One of the witnesses called Cohen out on that. She said WTTE of, "if you acknowledge the need for a barrier, then you acknowledge that women need privacy. So why not keep the locker rooms as they have always worked in the past?"

Cohen is trying to have it both ways. He's doing the typical Democrat trick of refusing to defend what he supports.

If a law is proposed banning biological males from women's spaces, Cohen will vote against it. If a law comes up banning "discrimination" against biological males in women's sports, Cohen will vote for it.

Because he hates women, like virtually all DemoKKKrats.

High time women start throwing blanket parties in these locker rooms.

Gee, I sure was born at the wrong time! When I was growing up, it would have been a CRIME to go into a woman's changing room and watch them shower and dress! Much less get on the athletic field with them in tights and beat them up under the guise of "sports competition!"

Gee, I sure was born at the wrong time! When I was growing up, it would have been a CRIME to go into a woman's changing room and watch them shower and dress! Much less get on the athletic field with them in tights and beat them up under the guise of "sports competition!"

1690556520041.png

They easy solution is for them to use the locker room appropriate for their Chromosomes.

They easy solution is for them to use the locker room appropriate for their Chromosomes.
There is a risk of assault. This could be assuaged by excusing from gym. Even better would be to just get rid of fucking gym.

Forum List

Back