Closing my Macys credit card account because the store is geared toward

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
small white people,
small women,
people who are not that big
people who are not tall

In other words, as a tall black man with size 14 shoe, Macys have nothing to offer me when it comes to shoes and clothes. I need length for my shirts since I am tall and I wear a 42 waist. Plus I ordered some shoes back a few months ago and had to send them back because they were too small. I couldnt even buy bed sheets and a comforter because all the colors were for women. Why the fuck would a grown man want light colors on his bed???

Only single people trying to impress shop at Macy's.
Me? I get the majority of my wardrobe from Bass Pro Shops and Academy.
All I care about is comfort and the ability to stay hidden in the woods.

well I now have a credit card with no set limit so that kind of made my decision a little easier to close Macys

well I now have a credit card with no set limit so that kind of made my decision a little easier to close Macys

The Black card?

They have a big and tall. I could see them nit having shoes but not clothes. Or maybe you are just tooooo fat?

They have a big and tall. I could see them nit having shoes but not clothes. Or maybe you are just tooooo fat?

The macys in jersey and philly did not have big and tall sizes. I didn't feel like going to NYC or Chicago to buy clothes

The Black card?

Fuck you mean black card? It's a AMEX mongo

That you dont know what a Black Card is telling.....

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjohnnyjet%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F07%2FAmerican-Express-Centurion-Black-Card.jpeg

The Black card?

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjohnnyjet%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F07%2FAmerican-Express-Centurion-Black-Card.jpeg

what the black card telling

The Black card?

It be about habing unlimited crebit.

The Black card?

It be about habing unlimited crebit.

are your cards unlimited?

small white people,
small women,
people who are not tall

In other words, as a tall black man with size 14 shoe, Macys have nothing to offer me when it comes to shoes and clothes. I need length for my shirts since I am tall and I wear a 42 waist. Plus I ordered some shoes back a few months ago and had to send them back because they were too small. I couldnt even buy bed sheets and a comforter because all the colors were for women. Why the fuck would a grown man want light colors on his bed???
You must be gay to shop at Macy’s.

small white people,
small women,
people who are not tall

Not if I closed the account

small white people,
small women,
people who are not tall

You still shopped there, probably on the downlow.

small white people,
small women,
people who are not tall

well they don't sell clothes for STRAIGHT TALL BIG AND BLACK MEN so now I know getting the card was a mistake

small white people,
small women,
people who are not tall

well they don't sell clothes for STRAIGHT TALL BIG AND BLACK MEN so now I know getting the card was a mistake
You should have asked where the gay clothes are.

Forum List

Back