Close the a scumbag Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novichok

Rookie
May 1, 2018
That scumbag insults Russians and Americans. This shit on the forum, then I'll fuck... I zakroi your forum, if you don't expel this creature

• Banned
image%3A29507.png

Novichok

"Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules."
Поцелуй своего пидара... в зад

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif
He's begging for it. Well, it's Selivan, anyway, and he's banned, so it won't be long.

I really need a sock directory to keep up, I don't have the time to figure out who is what this week.

Is SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED still slinking around the board under another name?

Novichok

"Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules."

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif
He's begging for it. Well, it's Selivan, anyway, and he's banned, so it won't be long.

I really need a sock directory to keep up, I don't have the time to figure out who is what this week.

Is SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED still slinking around the board under another name?
I don't know who that is.

Novichok

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif

I'm guessing Pillars? Was Pillars a chick?

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif

Truthmatters.

Dammit now she's going to appear......

Novichok

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif

Just dont say her name or she will appear!

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif

Truthmatters.

ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Truthmatters.

ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

isn't the rule 3 times before she can appear?

Truthmatters.

While looking in a mirror.

Truthmatters.

Well, i certainly hope so!
I saw her on a forum a few months ago. She is the exact same retard.
Brought back memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back