Clips of Comedians you like

He's mellowed out with age I saw him and his wife on a cooking competition show and they won.
Some of the stuff he said is just classic. Like...

"Jack and Jill went up the hill,
each with a buck and a quarter...
Jill came down with two fifty!

I saw him at the Inglewood Forum. Him and Sam Kinison were the only two comedians I ever saw that could go on tour like a rock band. I'm sure Carlin and Pryor could sell out an arena, but to go on tour and play multiple gigs? When I saw Dice, I saw why. Only half the show is comedy; the second half they rock out with their buddies.

Did you know Dice and Kinison used to live together?

No, I didn't know that. Dice's wife seemed really nice, he got a good gal.

That whole rift between Dice and Kinison was over some cold cuts. Kinison was always bringing people home after hours to party. Dice said neither one of them had much money then, so one time Kinison came home with some people he just met and they were hungry, so they ate Dice's sandwich meat. Dice got upset and told Kinison to stop eating his food.

That's it. That's what the whole feud was about. Then later Kinison felt like Dice was inching in on his territory. To me, their like bookends. I like comics who push the envelope. Dice, Kinison (my personal favorite), Carlin, Pryor, young Robin Williams, Red Fox, Jonathan Winters, Red Skelton, Lenny Bruce, etc. They all pushed the envelope.

That whole rift between Dice and Kinison was over some cold cuts. Kinison was always bringing people home after hours to party. Dice said neither one of them had much money then, so one time Kinison came home with some people he just met and they were hungry, so they ate Dice's sandwich meat. Dice got upset and told Kinison to stop eating his food.

That's it. That's what the whole feud was about. Then later Kinison felt like Dice was inching in on his territory. To me, their like bookends. I like comics who push the envelope. Dice, Kinison (my personal favorite), Carlin, Pryor, young Robin Williams, Red Fox, Jonathan Winters, Red Skelton, Lenny Bruce, etc. They all pushed the envelope.

I like some political comedy. I also like some rebel comedy. But I tend to like the charisma in the delivery so not all deliver it the same, I don't like all rebels.

I like Doug Stanhope for being an asshole. He says really fucked up shit sometimes too much.

He wasn't one of my favs but he had some good clips. I know a lot of people like him.
Carlin had a lot of great stuff.

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal?
Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling
fucking illegal? Why is it illegal to sell something,
that's perfectly legal to give away?"
- Carlin​

I like some political comedy. I also like some rebel comedy. But I tend to like the charisma in the delivery so not all deliver it the same, I don't like all rebels.

I like Doug Stanhope for being an asshole. He says really fucked up shit sometimes too much.
When I first read your "rebal comedy", I thought you were talking about...

"If your grass in the front yard is taller than your car,
then you must be a redneck!"

When I first read your "rebal comedy", I thought you were talking about...

"If your grass in the front yard is taller than your car,
then you must be a redneck!"

Nope. :lol:

Forum List

Back