Clinton releases Income Tax return - your turn Comrade Trump

Who cares about any candidate's tax returns? I know I don't. I'm not voting get for either of these morons and no tax return would ever make me vote for or against any candidate.

Trump won't ever release his tax information. For one thing, he knows such a revelation will expose all the lies he uttered concerning donations and allegations of support for benevolent causes. His off shore holdings will be revealed..OMG!

He is not going to change. He is going to continue to Bloviate and make Blunders that will lead to his self destruction. The GOP is begging to give up on him and protect the down ballot candidates. And he doesn't seem to care.

I think he is satisfied and feels content with just a room full of shouting Trump cult members. This is what he will end up with and I suppose he will be happy.

I totally agree with you.

OTH, this is the last health report I can find from Clinton.
13895516_10157192170685231_2384912244197139128_n.jpg

Lisa R. Bardack, MD - Mount Kisco, NY - Internal Medicine | Lisa R. Bardack

I would be VERY curious to see what the results from that further scheduled MRI and next scheduled office visit were, wouldn't you?

I'm quite convinced her health is rapidly declining.

How about they release that information together? If they don't? I think nobody should vote for either.

Who cares about any candidate's tax returns? I know I don't. I'm not voting get for either of these morons and no tax return would ever make me vote for or against any candidate.

I think it is important to know the man/woman who we vote in as the leader of the free world is not hiding anything or doing anything criminal. Public review of a presumptive nominee's Tax return is the least we can ask of them considering the immense power that individual may have over our lives. For instance, If Trump has off shore factories I want to know that so I can detect he is lying when he talks about bringing jobs back to America. I need to know that he keeps his private business deals separate from our governmental interests as president. Reviewing Trump's tax documents would expose many hidden facets of Trump life that may show just how unfit he is to be president. We need to know what he is hiding if he wants to be our leader.

I would be VERY curious to see what the results from that further scheduled MRI and next scheduled office visit were, wouldn't you?

How about they release that information together? If they don't? I think nobody should vote for either.

Amazing! And she is still going to beat Comrade Trump's brains out!

Trump won't ever release his tax information. For one thing, he knows such a revelation will expose all the lies he uttered concerning donations and allegations of support for benevolent causes. His off shore holdings will be revealed..OMG!

He is not going to change. He is going to continue to Bloviate and make Blunders that will lead to his self destruction. The GOP is begging to give up on him and protect the down ballot candidates. And he doesn't seem to care.

I think he is satisfied and feels content with just a room full of shouting Trump cult members. This is what he will end up with and I suppose he will be happy.
When he loses, do you think he might head some sort of revolution? His "army" of 2nd amendment aficionados and other "conservative" zealots are being primed to engage in good old fashioned American radicalism. Trump's rhetoric is full of veiled incendiary suggestions alluding to violence.

. . . and THAT should tell you something about the complete and utter idiocy of the American Public.

But then, Reagan had pretty much the same problems in his second term. He was an aging old fool, completely unfit, but the elites used him as a tool as well, and they managed to fool the electorate into voting for a senile old coot.

. . . and THAT should tell you something about the complete and utter idiocy of the American Public.

But then, Reagan had pretty much the same problems in his second term. He was an aging old fool, completely unfit, but the elites used him as a tool as well, and they managed to fool the electorate into voting for a senile old coot.
At least he shook a little before he nodded off............

Yo, I have a question? Did Lois Learner help her make it look legal? Lois Gail Lerner is an American attorney and former career federal employee. Lerner became director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the "Internal Revenue Service" in 2005, and was another Crook like Hillary Clinton!!!

"GTP"
violin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Very impressive reporting there They documented the existence of the doctor, and the prognosis of that particular disease. The only thing they left out is that the doctor says she never wrote that report, It's just another right wing lie.

I think it is important to know the man/woman who we vote in as the leader of the free world is not hiding anything or doing anything criminal......

All politicians are liar, cheats and criminals; as is any seriously successful businessman. That's a given for anyone with moderate intelligence.

Imagine that!

Hillary more responsive to demands that she expose herself than are the countless leftwads on this board who have so much to hide they won't accompany their pleas with a .pdf file of their own.

I think it is important to know the man/woman who we vote in as the leader of the free world is not hiding anything or doing anything criminal......

All politicians are liar, cheats and criminals; as is any seriously successful businessman. That's a given for anyone with moderate intelligence.
So anyone with "moderate intelligence" would want to see the tax returns of a presidential nominee, RIGHT? That would definitely influence the outcome of an election. If Trump is a mega-crook he shouldn't run for president.

Imagine that!

Hillary more responsive to demands that she expose herself than are the countless leftwads on this board who have so much to hide they won't accompany their pleas with a .pdf file of their own.
No one on the board is running for president. When they do, you might have a case. But don't be surprised if the RW "conservatives" on this board have the MOST to hide!

Very impressive reporting there They documented the existence of the doctor, and the prognosis of that particular disease. The only thing they left out is that the doctor says she never wrote that report, It's just another right wing lie.
I hadn't heard that.

Link please?

So anyone with "moderate intelligence" would want to see the tax returns of a presidential nominee, RIGHT? That would definitely influence the outcome of an election. If Trump is a mega-crook he shouldn't run for president.

No. Anyone with moderate intelligence knows hrs a crook who shoild probsbly be in jail and she's a treasonous bitch who would have long ago been strung up in any decent nation.

Forum List

Back