Clinton photobombs Kelly Clarkson: Man he's good

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
He's sooooooooooo good at keeping himself "in the picture" so to speak. :D I disagreed with his policies but man oh man, credit where credit is due.

President Clinton is a scene stealer.

Caption time!

article-2266192-1714844D000005DC-785_634x627.jpg

Hello!: This picture of Bill Clinton 'photo bombing' Kelly Clarkson at President Barack Obama's second-term inauguration on Monday has gone viral

As the cameras clicked away at the singer, Clinton poked his head out from where he was positioned behind her and gave a cheeky smile.

A snap of the 66-year-old ‘photo bombing’ the American Idol star ended up on Twitter and quickly went viral.

Obama Inauguration 2013: Kelly Clarkson gets 'photo bombed' by Bill Clinton as she performs | Mail Online

He's sooooooooooo good at keeping himself "in the picture" so to speak. :D I disagreed with his policies but man oh man, credit where credit is due.

President Clinton is a scene stealer.

Caption time!

article-2266192-1714844D000005DC-785_634x627.jpg

Hello!: This picture of Bill Clinton 'photo bombing' Kelly Clarkson at President Barack Obama's second-term inauguration on Monday has gone viral

As the cameras clicked away at the singer, Clinton poked his head out from where he was positioned behind her and gave a cheeky smile.

A snap of the 66-year-old ‘photo bombing’ the American Idol star ended up on Twitter and quickly went viral.

Obama Inauguration 2013: Kelly Clarkson gets 'photo bombed' by Bill Clinton as she performs | Mail Online

lol... never voted for the guy... but gotta love the way he remains a wascally wascal... :)

sorta reminds me of another home-grown wascally wascal...

Former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards and his much younger wife finally get the reality show they deserve | TV | Newswire | The A.V. Club

As part of TV's shift away from off-puttingly elitist shows about angry New Jersey people and toward the more egalitarian experience of Southerners totally not giving a fuck, A&E has announced the Feb. 27 debut of a reality series about colorful former Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards, whose entire political and personal life spent not giving a fuck has been leading to this exact moment.

Those years of living as flagrantly and flamboyantly as possible will pay off with The Governor's Wife, which stars the 85-year-old Edwards and his 34-year-old wife Trina, a woman whom Edwards first met as a prison pen pal while serving eight years for racketeering charges—charges he accrued during his four terms as governor of Louisiana, which Edwards ruled like a king, and whose affection for him seemed to grow in direct proportion to how rascally corrupt and arrogant he became.

Last edited:
It's a damn shame we can't have more than two terms for presidents, I'd vote for Clinton again in a second. :clap2:

It's a damn shame we can't have more than two terms for presidents, I'd vote for Clinton again in a second. :clap2:

Of course you would love to have the Lecher in chief back.

Clinton gave us one of the most booming economies in US history, and payed down the debt more than anyone. Only a complete moron wouldn't want Clinton back.

Last edited:

Clinton gave us one of the most booming economies in US history, and payed down the debt more than anyone. Only a complete moron wouldn't want Clinton back.

oh yeah... I'd gladly suck his dick to get our country back on track... :)

I am in the background of over a dozen pictures taken around the campus of the college that I attended for a year in Japan. It was sort of a running prank. Every time I saw a group of people....usually a student club or team of some kind....posing for a photo....I would jump in the back.

There is a name for it? I was "photo bombing".

He had one year with a surplus mostly because of the dot com bubble

And he signed the bill that made too big to fail a reality

Forum List

Back