Clinton Leads Trump In Ohio--Statistically Tied (Poll Funnies!)

Interesting that my thread showing Trump ahead by 5 points in Ohio that I posted, before this thread, was moved to the elections board, but this one stays here.

Real Clear Politics is more well-known. It reports an average of several polls. That average gets reported. In Ohio, Clinton barely leads, but that is an average of several polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

One thing notable about the RCP averages is that they include a poll, which is not a poll. LA Times/USC created a panel, based on likely and unlikely voters. Unlikely voters from previous elections were heavily white, male, and with no college education. A lot were in the panel. So the panel tends to under-represent likely usual voters--mainstream Democrats and Republicans. It tends to over represent the formerly unlikely voters, who are now more likely polled as the Trump voters. Those kinds of voters are now over-represented in the poll. The panel now shows Trump leading nationally by Five basis points.

Is that a fiction, or what? While the panel has been showing Trump with giant leads, the panel is also shown to actually think that Trump will not win. RCP does not report that daily showing. Maybe 40% think Trump will win. Maybe 60% think Clinton will win. That is on any given day. Only one a portion of the panel gets "polled" on any given day. So it is not a representative poll, and by any usual standard. It does show support for Trump from all of the reporting of last weekend--depending on who was in the poll, during the last few days(?). In the next few days, if that diminishes--Then Clinton is back on track, even including among Trump supporters.

So RCP puts the pro-Trump panel in the national "polls," even though it is not. According to LA Times/USC, and no one else. Trump is the winner by a landslide--except that no one on the panel seems to think so(?). You can't do better than that(?)! Mostly the panel thinks that Clinton will win.

Poll Funnies! You would almost wonder if LA Times/USC is advising the Trump Campaign on how to create all the lies, slips, and falsehoods.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Slips and Falsies now seem to be the defining characteristic: Of any real Fuhrer-Leader, in our world(?)!)
Your fear, it's refreshing....
Mammath Ass Poll, Sept 14..Florida,,,,Trump 65,,,,,,Pile of Cow Manure 25,,,,,,,,,Hillary, 8%

Blackhawk poster, maybe sounding like a possible Trump voter! "Very Old, Very Boring, Why Bother, I Have Better Things To Do Than Stand In Some Line To Poke Little Holes Into An IBM Card!"

Very Old, Very Boring--and to those Trump, likely, in the LA Times;/USC poll.

(Same Old Same Old: Like Hunting For Next Meal, Why Bother(?)!)
Sorry I don't speak gibberish.

And so Blackhawk poster likely won't vote--having repeated the language of the original Blackhawk post--Very Old, Very Boring!

Anyone sees a dirty loser, deplorable with values deep in the cesspool, not even able to call David Duke, "Deplorable:" As a part of an outreach to blacks campaign!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Maybe try language of Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," on Lands of Many Nations, instead!)

And so Blackhawk poster likely won't vote--having repeated the language of the original Blackhawk post--Very Old, Very Boring!

Anyone sees a dirty loser, deplorable with values deep in the cesspool, not even able to call David Duke, "Deplorable:" As a part of an outreach to blacks campaign!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Maybe try language of Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," on Lands of Many Nations, instead!)
I still don't speak gibberish I guess your reading is as bad as your writing. You are amusing I will give you that.

The low-educated Blackhawk poster still can't read, "Very," "Old," or "Very" or "Boring:" from the language of that original post.

Not being able to read, then the concept of "panel," reported equally as a "poll," to counter a national sample--is likely to lull Blackhawk poster into no more voting!

(Trump voters maybe now have peaked, and so will vote tomorrow(?)!)

The low-educated Blackhawk poster still can't read, "Very," "Old," or "Very" or "Boring:" from the language of that original post.

Not being able to read, then the concept of "panel," reported equally as a "poll," to counter a national sample--is likely to lull Blackhawk poster into no more voting!

(Trump voters maybe now have peaked, and so will vote tomorrow(?)!)
Now you have gone from amusing to sad I didn't mind giving you and your pointless thread a bump when you were supplying laughs but if your not going to do that anymore I will let you and your thread travel to that wonderful land known as irrelevance.

You have to be able to read to vote absentee!

Minnesota starts up in ten more days, but that was not ten days ago--during the LA Times/USC panel "surge" of the Trump support--unable to vote right then, or on Last Monday, or on next Tuesday.

(Many White Eyes wait for October! Many Spirits all become "Great Again," on Halloween--a bit too soon for Nov 8, however.)

Forum List

Back