Clinton Inner Circle Member Candace Marie Claiborne Arrested for Treason

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Department Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing ...
https://www.justice.gov/.../state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealin...
Mar 29, 2017 - A federal complaint was unsealed today charging Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, D.C., and an employee of the U.S. Department ...
BOOM! Clinton Aide Candace Marie Claiborne Faces Lifetime Prison ...
sgtreport.com/.../boom-clinton-aide-candace-marie-claiborne-faces-lifetime-prison-se...
4 mins ago - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60 years old, is facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, as prosecutors warn she is “the first of many” corrupt ...
Say it with me.... AH-GAYYYYNE!!!

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!

Say it with me..........That's a US Government web site. She was arrested and while the charges don't include treason yet, they almost certainly will.
Watch how many of Obama's people are going to be charged with sedition and treason.
Farkes/Rhodes/Lynch/Rice are at the top of the list. When dozens of other traitors are arrested watch how many 'roll'.
Whoever gave classified information to the WAPO KNOWS he/she has been identified.
Anyone who is deluded enough to believe President Trump is simply going to 'move on' and not ferret out EVERY FUCKING LEAKER in EVERY FUCKING agency and bring these traitors to justice is living in the same dream world they were living in when they claimed "The Orange Clown" had ZERO chance of even getting the nomination.
He already has 'his people' embedded in every government department. In time all of Obama's moles AKA traitors will be caught and brought to justice.

https://www.justice.gov/.../state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealin...
Mar 29, 2017 - A federal complaint was unsealed today charging Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, D.C., and an employee of the U.S. Department ...
sgtreport.com/.../boom-clinton-aide-candace-marie-claiborne-faces-lifetime-prison-se...
4 mins ago - Candace Marie Claiborne, 60 years old, is facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, as prosecutors warn she is “the first of many” corrupt ...

Say it with me..........That's a US Government web site. She was arrested and while the charges don't include treason yet, they almost certainly will.

So who are you going to blame for her? She's been there since 99, but she didn't get her security clearance until right after Bush became president.

Nobody but her. Unlike you dipshits I don't blame a person for the actions of another person unless it can proven that they were acting under orders.
My my you have certainly 'evolved'.
Anyone here can go back and read your voluminous posts doing the exact opposite.

Why did you forget to mention she was in the same position, and participating in the same activities during both Bush terms?

And it was a mistake by Bush not to clean out the clinton minions in his administration.....just like the obama minions are attacking Trump from their positions in the government...

So who are you going to blame for her? She's been there since 99, but she didn't get her security clearance until right after Bush became president.

Nobody but her. Unlike you dipshits I don't blame a person for the actions of another person unless it can proven that they were acting under orders.
My my you have certainly 'evolved'.
Anyone here can go back and read your voluminous posts doing the exact opposite.

Oh, yet another person who doesn't understand sarcasm. Color me unsurprised.

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt
Poor, poor gramps. Reduced to sheep level.
Yeah right. You knuckle dragers bitch to no end about Trump corruption but struggle to excuse it when it's your own God damn party busted every time
The woman worked 8 years under Dubya. Dubya gave her security clearance. But you're a dumb shit who'll gobble up any fake news about your Clinton obsession.

Say it with me you dumb shit: F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt
Yeah right. You knuckle dragers bitch to no end about Trump corruption but struggle to excuse it when it's your own God damn party busted every time

Since she worked under both parties for essentially the same amount of time, and she first received her security clearance just weeks after Bush became president, how did you determine she was a Democrat?

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt
The woman worked 8 years under Dubya. Dubya gave her security clearance. But you're a dumb shit who'll gobble up any fake news about your Clinton obsession.

This isn't my tread dumbass. Nor did I write the headline or story.
Your inability to grasp the fact that she is a democrat is duly noted however.

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt

Just a Democrat? I thought she was part of Hillary's inner circle! Don't go bringing real news into a thread about F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!!!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt

Just a Democrat? I thought she was part of Hillary's inner circle! Don't go bringing real news into a thread about F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAAKE NEWS!!!
Where did I say that? Oh that's right, I didnt.

You came to the defense of the OP, who was spouting.... SAY IT WITH MA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-AAAAAAAAAAAKE-AH NEEEEEEEEEEEWS-AAAAHHHHHHH

You came to the defense of the OP, who was spouting.... SAY IT WITH MA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-AAAAAAAAAAAKE-AH NEEEEEEEEEEEWS-AAAAHHHHHHH
Mocking you =/= defending anyone.

Fake news: Clinton Inner Circle Member Arrested for Treason

Real News: Woman who Worked for the Government under Multiple Administrations Arrested for Treason
HAHAHAHA!

BUT that's NOT real either because she WAS NOT arrested for Treason! :eek: She was not charged with Treason.

Say it with me!

Butttttttttthuuuuuuuurt

I've been unable to find any information about her political affiliation. She worked for the State Department under both Democrat and Republican administrations. :dunno:

So basically she's not a "Clinton inner circle member" and she wasn't arrested for treason. But we think the OP may have spelled her name right.

Now I want to hear more about Adele shapeshifting into a lizard in New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back