Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

:0) Just give it up. There is no way in Hell that Donald Trump will EVER be president in this country.

Anyone who still believes that he will should never claim they know the first thing about politics.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Says He Doesn’t Plan On Voting For Donald Trump
Larry Hogan is the third GOP governor to break with the presumptive GOP nominee.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Says He Doesn't Plan On Voting For Donald Trump

Projecting confidence is a common propaganda technique.

Only a fool would be truly confident at this point in time.
Cerial Killer?

Trump cannot win without mainline gop support. The numbers aren't there. He got 13 million, but he needs 50 million more to possibly win ... and Hillary got 16 million, and she and the Bern are making nice and doing lunch with bagels and lox. The problem is that his inability to stay on message, saying Obama is a terrorist, and unable to learn from people like Gates and Hayden that this is not a war on Islam, are making it tough to see an alliance. The Gop mainstream has bet that he'll find discipline and gain a world view, but thus far that seems a vain hope.

But, it's too early to tell. He'd better get his act together before Cleveland though.

Stupid, plain old STUPID.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, people who are voting for Trump HATE The GOP.

You may want to work on comprehension there.
You may want to work on not being so desperate.
You can't handle the fact that Trump is a completely Independent wildcard card.

Hillary is at or below 40 points in every poll but this one. Trump went down after the judge comments. That did not bump Hillary upwards. Bloomberg just wants it to... because all Bloomberg cares about is ISRAEL...

Wrong again.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
I saw the chart earlier, and though it interesting. Trump's high seems to be 44% and
Hillary is at or below 40 points in every poll but this one. Trump went down after the judge comments. That did not bump Hillary upwards. Bloomberg just wants it to... because all Bloomberg cares about is ISRAEL...

Wrong again.

I saw that graph/chart earlier. I thought it interesting that Trump's high is about 44%, twice peaking over that. Conversely, 44% seems to be Clinton's low. But what's interesting imo is that beginning with Trump's unforced self-immolation, Clinton really hasn't gained ... but Trump sharply declined.

I don't really know what that means beyond Hillary better get a boost out of Philly. And, I have no idea whether Trump will be able to right his boat.

:0) Just give it up. There is no way in Hell that Donald Trump will EVER be president in this country.

Anyone who still believes that he will should never claim they know the first thing about politics.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Says He Doesn’t Plan On Voting For Donald Trump
Larry Hogan is the third GOP governor to break with the presumptive GOP nominee.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Says He Doesn't Plan On Voting For Donald Trump

Cerial Killer?

Trump cannot win without mainline gop support. The numbers aren't there. He got 13 million, but he needs 50 million more to possibly win ... and Hillary got 16 million, and she and the Bern are making nice and doing lunch with bagels and lox. The problem is that his inability to stay on message, saying Obama is a terrorist, and unable to learn from people like Gates and Hayden that this is not a war on Islam, are making it tough to see an alliance. The Gop mainstream has bet that he'll find discipline and gain a world view, but thus far that seems a vain hope.

But, it's too early to tell. He'd better get his act together before Cleveland though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, people who are voting for Trump HATE The GOP.

go away, punk.

Cerial Killer?

go away, punk.

You're shitting in your pants.
Trump is going to blow the old hag away.
The LAST thing Trump wants is the GOP's endorsement.

Wrong again.

Yowza, LaDexter isn't even in the same universe as the rest of us.
Look, Rothstein, it is OBVIOUS that you are a Zionist Conspirator.

Lay off the smack... She's actually above 40 on every poll. Meanwhile, Trump's average has dropped to 38.4% -- the lowest it's been in 10 months.

I don't really know what that means beyond Hillary better get a boost out of Philly. And, I have no idea whether Trump will be able to right his boat.
Seems Trump's numbers nose dived following his controversial comments about the judge overseeing his fraud case.

Seems Trump's numbers nose dived following his controversial comments about the judge overseeing his fraud case.

Over 70% of those polled were troubled by that.

It's interesting to me that the one issue Trump has that is relatively popular in a broad general election sense,

the trade issue, anti-NAFTA, is the one he isn't talking much about anymore. He's been diverted into ranting about these other issues where his opinion is largely unpopular. His own ego is undermining whatever merit his campaign might have had.

Well, we can see that Trump is not going to listen to anyone concerning his rhetoric. I really don't think that bodes well for the GOP come November.
Since he clinched the nomination he's actually been getting worse.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP Clinton has yet to face Trump in a debate, she can run but she can't hide forever and when they face off he's going to lower the boom on that bitch.

For Christ's sake, between Bloomberg doing an obviously slanted poll where even a majority of white men say that they wont vote for Trump, to Hillary's 24/7 nonstop press corpse ignoring her criminal investigation, ignoring her repeated gaffes, her obvious corruption, covering for Bills sexual philandering by attacking his victims, to the RINOs in the GOP attacking Trump 24/7 without stop from Speaker Ryan to the Loser in Cheif Mittens Romney, I am surprised Trump is not down by 40%.

People do not get serious about who they vote for until about two weeks before the election then its all 'OMG, the electorate flipped on us!' like in 1980 and 2000.

Trump is going to win, so get used to saying President Donald J. Trump, losers.
LoLing!

If someone didn't know the obastard was with the terrorists, he cleared that up today.
Obama and Hillary are slaves to political correctness. They simply can't support common sense solutions. Hillary will defend Muslim immigration all the way to defeat.
Immigration has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened in Orlando. It was a hate crime, at best domestic terrorism. However, immigration had ZERO to do with it.

Snap out of it!

My only fear about polls at this point in time is whether they'll make it harder for Trump to attract a quality running mate? Career politicians may be reluctant to climb aboard what they see as a sinking ship.

OP Clinton has yet to face Trump in a debate, she can run but she can't hide forever and when they face off he's going to lower the boom on that bitch.
ROTFLMAO @ "lower the boom."

Forum List

Back