Clinton campaign uses Albright & Brock as attack dogs

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
A former rw operative- Brock and woman who says vote for the gender as opposed to the abilities of the candidate

Two more rerasons not to vote for the Corporate Dem

A former rw operative- Brock and woman who says vote for the gender as opposed to the abilities of the candidate

if she is the one who gets the nod you know dam well you will vote for her.....you go whichever way the democrats go,you know it and i know it....

upload_2016-2-7_16-27-16.jpeg

Madeleine Albright? If so that witch surely should help Bernie Sanders get some more votes.

I don't take issue w/ an accomplished woman being President. I have a problem w/ someone who thinks its her turn. Plus, I can't name many significant accomplishments she's made although, in her defense, rw hate media has been attacking her 24/7 for the past 20 yrs.

A formhttps://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/videos/10157145516175206/er rw operative- Brock and woman who says vote for the gender as opposed to the abilities of the candidate

Yes and after what the RNC did to Carly Fiorina, there's a lot more women that are going to be listening to Madeline Albright who stated: That women who do not support other women, deserve a special place in hell. She's right, Gender bias crosses both party lines.

The RNC primary responsibility is to insure that all candidates are treated equally & firly. They didn't lift a finger to get Carly Fiorina on that stage.

Republican gender bias in full view.

So now Fiorina supporters are lifting their fingers to the Republican Party
stock-photo-human-hand-gesturing-with-middle-finger-on-white-background-134507195.jpg

A formhttps://www.facebook.com/CarlyFiorina/videos/10157145516175206/er rw operative- Brock and woman who says vote for the gender as opposed to the abilities of the candidate

Yes and after what the RNC did to Carly Fiorina, there's a lot more women that are going to be listening to Madeline Albright who stated: That women who do not support other women, deserve a special place in hell. She's right, Gender bias crosses both party lines.

The RNC primary responsibility is to insure that all candidates are treated equally & firly. They didn't lift a finger to get Carly Fiorina on that stage.

Republican gender bias in full view.

So now Fiorina supporters are lifting their fingers to the Republican Party
stock-photo-human-hand-gesturing-with-middle-finger-on-white-background-134507195.jpg

good point but my argument was that it is contemptible for Albright (at the behest of the corp democrat- Hillary) was trying to scare females into voting for hillary solely based on gender.

I don't take issue w/ an accomplished woman being President. I have a problem w/ someone who thinks its her turn. Plus, I can't name many significant accomplishments she's made although, in her defense, rw hate media has been attacking her 24/7 for the past 20 yrs.
but we all know you will still vote for her.....prove me wrong dottie....

Forum List

Back