Clinton calls Trump her Husband

Too bad, right wingers do not have comedians like Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, etc. or else this would have made great comedy.

Hillary Clinton calling Trump her husband

Too bad, right wingers do not have comedians like Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, etc. or else this would have made great comedy.

Rush Limbaugh is pretty good with comedy when given this kind of materal. I would not be surprised if a spoof of a Hillary being Donald's fourth wife does not come of this.

You libs need to get on board....even Hillary WANTS Donald Trump!

:p

Rush Limbaugh is pretty good with comedy when given this kind of materal. I would not be surprised if a spoof of a Hillary being Donald's fourth wife does not come of this.

I doubt Rush can pull a good comedic sketch. He is too serious. You have to have a wise ass personality like Jimmy Kimmel or Jon Stewart or Jimmy Fallon to pull it off.

I doubt Rush can pull a good comedic sketch. He is too serious. You have to have a wise ass personality like Jimmy Kimmel or Jon Stewart or Jimmy Fallon to pull it off.

He often subcontracts out for his parodies.

He often subcontracts out for his parodies.

And a lot of nonlisteners do have trouble knowing when Rush is being serious or not.

Too bad, right wingers do not have comedians like Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, etc.

Who?

and don't worry too much.

Bound to hit every late night show

Rush has a subtle sense of humor. Even when he sounds serious, sometimes he's not.
People that listen to him for more than 5 minutes can usually tell. Those that get what he says from quotes in blogs and message boards usually cannot.

She's going to put the coal miners out of business, raise taxes on the middle class and be Trump's fourth wife.

Nah, you have to listen to his show....he'll tell us he's making a joke, make it, then it's on liberal blogs and they have so much indignation...

I mean his updates like the gay update, feminist update and so forth are awesome....

here is one...

or this parody......done by Paul Shanklin, someone I know personally, we both live in Memphis

but here is how he handles a joke.....Don Lemon doesn't think it was a joke.

Forum List

Back