Clinton attack featuring Miss Universe was months in the making, email shows

People who swallow Hillary's bs are plain stupid

Yes, it was.

I heard about Ms. Machado I think back in May. I am sure you can find threads on her from about that time about the vile things Trump said to her.

The thing is, Trump should have known this was coming, should have had a sensible response.

Something like, "I was trying to motivate her keep her job, but maybe I should have been more sensitive to her feelings." Something most of us could relate to.

Instead, he started ranting about her sex tape and disparaging the woman.

How many months did it take Trump to come up with "Crooked Hillary"?

or "No Puppet. No Puppet here! You're the Puppet!"

or even "Such a nasty woman"

Well thought out strategy or just gut reaction?

"No" "Not True"

Fughing whiner.

People who swallow Hillary's bs are plain stupid
Speaking of BS, is Trump going to self fund his own campaign? Is he going to build a 2500 mile wall with no money?
Is he going to deport 11 million people.

I heard about Ms. Machado I think back in May. I am sure you can find threads on her from about that time about the vile things Trump said to her.

The thing is, Trump should have known this was coming, should have had a sensible response.

He's so smart he hires the best people. In 2005 or something he was asked about running and his response was "Can you imagine how much trouble I'd be in with women"

He knew it and Mr Smarty Smart pants here had no plan to address it. Then when he got hit with it his response was to go "Yeah, she's a fat ass" for days on end after that

How many months did it take Trump to come up with "Crooked Hillary"?

or "No Puppet. No Puppet here! You're the Puppet!"

or even "Such a nasty woman"

Well thought out strategy or just gut reaction?

"No" "Not True"

Fughing whiner.
"Lock her up, Lock her up...." for 12 focking months, and then she Machados him, and they go "so unfair, so mean, so nasty...."

LOL Donald telegraphed exactly where he was going to go, so Hillary reached out and beat him to death with it .... the Khans, Machado and the tapes. And he took it there himself with Judge Curiel

Forum List

Back