Clinton 39, Trump 36, Johnson 12

Johnson's numbers are slowly increasing. Among Millenials he's at 18%.

Trump only gets 30% of women and 5% of blacks

Fox News Poll: National Release 6-9-16

I would like to see Johnson break the 20% mark so there could be no argument against him being on the debate stage.

Johnson need to come out swinging hard at Trump and Clinton and be the alternative candidate for the Cruz voters and Sanders voters, and if he can achieve this then it could become very interesting come November.

Right now many will dismiss Johnson poll numbers as a fluke but if he can raise them and carry them into September while growing national support then there is a great possibility Johnson could upset in November.

The American voter deserve better than Trump and Clinton and I would rather have four years of Johnson versus four years of the top two parties candidates!

All Johnson has to do is hit 15% and he's in the debates and it looks like that's achievable ...

He could hit 15-18% in the National similar to what Perot did in 1992, what's weird is that's the year Clinton ran and won the Election, kinda creepy what 92-16 have in common, both years had Billionaires running, Trump-Perot..

To say Johnson is a long shot is generous..

I think it would be extremely interesting for Johnson to be on the stage. When I saw he was polling at 12 in a poll, I was really surprised media didn't cover it more than I saw. I honestly think he will be past the 15% mark by debate time.

Did you happen to see Romney talk about the possibility of supporting Johnson? I'm wondering if an actual endorsement for Johnson could happen from him in the future. If it does, I'm sure a decent amount of republicans could see Johnson as a better candidate than Trump if they see Mitt has endorsed him.

I think it would be extremely interesting for Johnson to be on the stage. When I saw he was polling at 12 in a poll, I was really surprised media didn't cover it more than I saw. I honestly think he will be past the 15% mark by debate time.

Did you happen to see Romney talk about the possibility of supporting Johnson? I'm wondering if an actual endorsement for Johnson could happen from him in the future. If it does, I'm sure a decent amount of republicans could see Johnson as a better candidate than Trump if they see Mitt has endorsed him.

Johnson are great third candidate then Stein no 4.

Forum List

Back