Climate change is impossible to avoid. So which one do you want?

Who is telling you that global warming will cause colder winters?

The AGW cultists like you!

Remember it was "predicted" in all the AGW models, well at least that was the story last week.

No, you ignorant ass, what is predicted is that there will be wider and wilder swings. That mean cold snaps like the one we just saw. It also predicts that there will be an overall warming. Which we have seen this year as 2013 ranks #4 warmest in the last 180 years. All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

I honestly get the impression that no matter what the weather, it only bolsters the issue of AGW or climate change or weather differential, or whatever the latest coinage happens to be.

I'm not trying to prod you into argument, because you have already posted reams of data - as have the "deniers". Nor am I without concern, but I sure don't believe it to be of catastrophic proportions worthy of halting entire industries in their tracks.

Are you stoned or drunk? Perhaps you should stay off the board till you've sobered.

I agree, such reasoning is indicative of one who is stoned and/or drunk. Unfortunately, it is exactly the kind of reasoning that global warming alarmists rely upon.

The AGW cultists like you!

Remember it was "predicted" in all the AGW models, well at least that was the story last week.

No, you ignorant ass, what is predicted is that there will be wider and wilder swings. That mean cold snaps like the one we just saw. It also predicts that there will be an overall warming. Which we have seen this year as 2013 ranks #4 warmest in the last 180 years. All ten of the warmest years on record have been since 1998.

I honestly get the impression that no matter what the weather, it only bolsters the issue of AGW or climate change or weather differential, or whatever the latest coinage happens to be.

I'm not trying to prod you into argument, because you have already posted reams of data - as have the "deniers". Nor am I without concern, but I sure don't believe it to be of catastrophic proportions worthy of halting entire industries in their tracks.

The weather is the weather. The climate is the climate. The climate - the long term global temperature averages - are still on the rise. Looking at what happened 1941-1979, I think they would have to fall for over 30 years before you could seriously consider that observations no longer supported global warming.

And, as many here keep saying, the crucial point is whether or not man is causing it. Well, CO2 still absorbs infrared and man is still emitting butt-ton loads of the stuff every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year.

The weather is the weather. The climate is the climate. The climate - the long term global temperature averages - are still on the rise. Looking at what happened 1941-1979, I think they would have to fall for over 30 years before you could seriously consider that observations no longer supported global warming.

And, as many here keep saying, the crucial point is whether or not man is causing it. Well, CO2 still absorbs infrared and man is still emitting butt-ton loads of the stuff every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year.

and?

Weve been hearing this same crap for 20+ years, but what has changed in the real world? The answer is...........nothing.

Perhaps the AGW folks just get some kind of tingle up their leg when they post this stuff? IDK.....anybody got a better motive?:lol:

Weve been hearing this same crap for 20+ years, but what has changed in the real world? The answer is...........nothing.

The problem is your answer is blatantly incorrect. We've been hearing this (Greenhouse Effect) since 1829 and since that time, global temperatures have shot up at an unprecedented rate in a pattern the almost perfectly matches our CO2 level (big surprise).

Forum List

Back