"Climate activist" Justin Trudeau arrives in Costa Rica unmasked in a private jet for his vacation

Lefties, they are LAUGHING at you! Why are you letting them get away with this?

People are still getting kicked off planes in Canada for refusing to mask their toddlers.

Costa Rica has no covid restrictions for entry into the country. That fucking hypocrite Turdeau should take a clue from them and repeal entry restrictions for Canada.

Costa Rica has no covid restrictions for entry into the country. That fucking hypocrite Turdeau should take a clue from them and repeal entry restrictions for Canada.
In defense of my Prime Minister, it would be a mistake to remove precautions at this time.

In defense of my Prime Minister, it would be a mistake to remove precautions at this time.
So that's why the dumb bastard is traveling to a country with NO covid restrictions while exercising no precautions, masks etc. That's called hypocrisy. Joe Biden is proof that the vaxx does not work. Try again duck.

So that's why the dumb bastard is traveling to a country with NO covid restrictions while exercising no precautions, masks etc. That's called hypocrisy. Joe Biden is proof that the vaxx does not work. Try again duck.
Just trying to keep our communication lines open my friend.
My boy prime minister is the greatest you know!

Rules are only for the dirty peasants .....not for the elites!

Trudeau hypocrite number one!:mad:

Forum List

Back