Cliff Lee

Aye.

Cliff Mother Fucking Lee.

Man alive!!!

Have we ever seen a dramatic turn around in a pitcher's career like the one Cliff Lee has had the last two seasons?

Well Art, looks like I didn't jinx it. :lol:

Cliff Lee is the man. And I agree with Art, he definitely has had a great comeback. Now if only the Sox would sign him. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5CVSegg]YouTube - CAKE - The Distance (Official Music Video)[/ame]

Cliff Lee is the man. And I agree with Art, he definitely has had a great comeback. Now if only the Sox would sign him. :cool:

How many teams are kicking themselves for not taking him off Cleveland's hands? He was to be had a very reasonable price.

How many teams are kicking themselves for not taking him off Cleveland's hands? He was to be had a very reasonable price.

His numbers were way down from their normal All-star stats, but apparently no one took into consideration that he had ZERO run support.

His numbers were way down from their normal All-star stats, but apparently no one took into consideration that he had ZERO run support.

He was a disaster in 2007 and left for dead, the same year that the Indians were up 3-1 in the ALCS over the Red Sox. That was a good Cleveland team that year.

He was a disaster in 2007 and left for dead, the same year that the Indians were up 3-1 in the ALCS over the Red Sox. That was a good Cleveland team that year.

So then it's just a revival, nothing more to it than that.

The question is, can he go on short rest in game 4?

I think so. I stopped doubting Cliff Lee last year when he was tearing it up for me in my fantasty league.

I think so. I stopped doubting Cliff Lee last year when he was tearing it up for me in my fantasty league.

Doesn't matter. Manuel's already tapped Blanton for game 4. It's on Phils.com.

We'll see if that decision holds up but getting that win tonight definitely game Manuel a lof of wiggle room with his rotation.

We'll see if that decision holds up but getting that win tonight definitely game Manuel a lof of wiggle room with his rotation.

Certainly. A win for us tonight was way more important than a win for them tonight.

If we need him in a pinch, he still might just go with him.

I'm kind of praying for a rain suspended game here coming up this week :)

Forum List

Back