Cleveland Indians kill off Chief Wahoo

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
He's gone! Yer out!

And the Huffington Post, of course, says it was "racist" because whatever.

Cleveland Indians To Abandon Racist Chief Wahoo Logo Next Year | HuffPost
Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo in 2019

See ya!

:spinner:

indians.jpg

The Indians will remove Chief Wahoo from their uniforms and hats following the 2018 season.
220px-Logo_of_the_Cleveland_Indians_%281946-1950%29.png
Looks racist as a logo here.
World Series titles (2): 1920; 1948 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
DUucf_yVMAACps_.png

Cleveland Indians Will Abandon Chief Wahoo Logo Next Year
Looks racist as a logo here as well. Bad Racist FANS!

:dunno:Really here? Does anyone care about a loser team? Changing their name, is not going to help them.
Does this make America more Whitey? Have we not stolen America from others? Well from the Original ALL 100% AMERICAN INDIANS!? We all can trace our roots back to being Illegal Invaders. Yes, Some came in following some rules.
But most never completed the process to be real full Americans. MANY are USA TRAITORS.

So...

I'm glad my team is the All American PATRIOTS! The Name and Logos FOREVER!.
THE REAL AMERICA"S TEAM. Dalass was always a FRUAD by Jerry Jones. Funny he stopped spewing that BS. I wonder why?

New England Patriots! SUPER WINNERS! The Name, The Logo and Always Dressed Right!
1000x380-20170609-rings-header.jpg

btw: Some of the old before 84' uniforms sucked. But today's ROCKS!
And 10 times to Super Bowls, most in NFL History.

Bad Chief FANS! Just VERY Bad Chief FANS!
But HEY! Get out there and DEPORT all the Indians
on American Provided Lands Anyhow. MAGA!
You may get Cheif Wahoo Back On The field.:lmao:

Btw: Baseball in BORING!

btw2: The Great Douche is stealing more Indian lands today. Shame this BA called MAGA!

Last edited:
As a person of Irish heritage I'm highly offended by Notre Dame's "Fighting Irish" logo, and demand it be removed.

But since it represents a white guy, the logo can't be considered racist.
.... :cuckoo:

Notra-Dame1.gif

Last edited:
The Indians will remove Chief Wahoo from their uniforms and hats following the 2018 season.
220px-Logo_of_the_Cleveland_Indians_%281946-1950%29.png
Looks racist as a logo here.
World Series titles (2): 1920; 1948 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
DUucf_yVMAACps_.png

Cleveland Indians Will Abandon Chief Wahoo Logo Next Year
Looks racist as a logo here as well. Bad Racist FANS!

:dunno:Really here? Does anyone care about a loser team? Changing their name, is not going to help them.
Does this make America more Whitey? Have we not stolen America from others? Well from the Original ALL 100% AMERICAN INDIANS!? We all can trace our roots back to being Illegal Invaders. Yes, Some came in following some rules.
But most never completed the process to be real full Americans. MANY are USA TRAITORS.

So...

I'm glad my team is the All American PATRIOTS! The Name and Logos FOREVER!.
THE REAL AMERICA"S TEAM. Dalass was always a FRUAD by Jerry Jones. Funny he stopped spewing that BS. I wonder why?

New England Patriots! SUPER WINNERS! The Name, The Logo and Always Dressed Right!
1000x380-20170609-rings-header.jpg

btw: Some of the old before 84' uniforms sucked. But today's ROCKS!
And 10 times to Super Bowls, most in NFL History.

Bad Chief FANS! Just VERY Bad Chief FANS!
But HEY! Get out there and DEPORT all the Indians
on American Provided Lands Anyhow. MAGA!
You may get Cheif Wahoo Back On The field.:lmao:

Btw: Baseball in BORING!

btw2: The Great Douche is steal more Indian lands today. Shame this BA called MAGA!
Only fake Indians are offended by such things as names of teams and the like, they are so fucking pussy whipped and politically correct there are useless to society...
Go Redskins

As a person of Irish heritage I'm highly offended by Notre Dame's "Fighting Irish" logo, and demand it be removed.

But since it represents a white guy, the logo can't be considered racist.
.... :cuckoo:

Notra-Dame1.gif

I possess extreme Irish heritage. I'd give him a black eye and put a drink in his hand.

Also, it's a rotten team, but hail to the Redskins, and Chief Zee.

Forum List

Back