Clean Zone Moderation

and deleting the evidence is a sure way of conveniently hiding what is true and factual

Dante, your Thread was doomed from the first post. Everything after that was Flame. I tried editing it, man. Every Post had violations in it. I do not have the time when a Thread is infected that badly. It was a judgement call. Deal with it. You want to try again? Go for it. Keep it civil. Do not respond to Flame or Insult Posts, in that Forum. Report them, and be patient, we are flooded with Reports, it may take time, but we will deal with it.

seriously.

If this place wants to step it up, it's a two-way street

please, contact me and explain a few things as I am tired of putting in a serious effort sometimes only to be slapped down by some on the mod team

some of us believe in the site enough to pay

we are owed explanations or aren't we?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/237241-guidelines-for-the-clean-debate-forum.html

If you have a problem, you are free to contact the mod team via PM. We typically don't respond to demands to contact upset members.
Regards,
alan1

You don't typically respond, period.

I made repeated requests - not demands - worded politely and respectfully, and not only was there no response (despite to 'thanks' from Moderators), the thread was 'disappeared'.

The few PM's I've ever received from you are accusatory, not honest questions. Sorry you didn't like the responses to your accusations.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/237241-guidelines-for-the-clean-debate-forum.html

If you have a problem, you are free to contact the mod team via PM. We typically don't respond to demands to contact upset members.
Regards,
alan1

I made repeated requests - not demands - worded politely and respectfully, and not only was there no response (despite to 'thanks' from Moderators), the thread was 'disappeared'.

Why bother? I have studied the "rules" but still have many questions. BUT, I've gleaned through reading certain threads that some questions are not allowed.

Quite a system, huh? You can't break the rules but you also can't find out what the rules are. If you do break a rule, you get your hand slapped or get banned and you STILL don't know where to find THAT rule because they don't bother to tell you.

So, I ask again - why bother?

Especially since some of the "mods" ARE the problem.

Its okay to troll every single threads with name calling and baiting. I don't even try to discuss or debate because every thread is full of "asswipe" and "douchebag". The repping is just idiotic. What I have gotten as the reason for neg reps is "homo" and the like. Where is the REASON for the rep? Its just more name calling by juvenile trolls.

This is a board for trolls. If you want to discuss or debate, this is not the place for that. Watch for it: the trolls will line up to make fun or call names or neg, but not one of them will address the contents of the post. They NEVER do.

I wonder ... Will this get me banned again?

It should, since you are directly questioning mod action on the open board, a violation. Their call though, dumb ass.

Why bother? I have studied the "rules" but still have many questions. BUT, I've gleaned through reading certain threads that some questions are not allowed.

Quite a system, huh? You can't break the rules but you also can't find out what the rules are. If you do break a rule, you get your hand slapped or get banned and you STILL don't know where to find THAT rule because they don't bother to tell you.

So, I ask again - why bother?

Especially since some of the "mods" ARE the problem.

Its okay to troll every single threads with name calling and baiting. I don't even try to discuss or debate because every thread is full of "asswipe" and "douchebag". The repping is just idiotic. What I have gotten as the reason for neg reps is "homo" and the like. Where is the REASON for the rep? Its just more name calling by juvenile trolls.

This is a board for trolls. If you want to discuss or debate, this is not the place for that. Watch for it: the trolls will line up to make fun or call names or neg, but not one of them will address the contents of the post. They NEVER do.

I wonder ... Will this get me banned again?

It should, since you are directly questioning mod action on the open board, a violation. Their call though, dumb ass.

Thanks for telling me this. I've read the "rules" but dang, its very convoluted and difficult to remember all the sub-rules. There's yet another example above but, if you're correct, I don't dare ask for clarification.

Again - thanks. I'll go read the "rules" again and try to find this particular point.

Well crap.

I just tried to delete my post - because, according to Conservative, its against the rules and I dont want to get banned again.

But, the board won't let me delete. It wouldn't delete a duplicate post earlier.

I give up.

Well crap.

I just tried to delete my post - because, according to Conservative, its against the rules and I dont want to get banned again.

But, the board won't let me delete. It wouldn't delete a duplicate post earlier.

I give up.
If your edit button is still visible, sure you can.

Click on the edit button and in the lower part of it, there is the delete option. I think you have to check a box, then the delete button of that window is no longer greyed out and you can delete.

Gonna post this and make sure, then I'll edit this to tell you more if needed. :)

ETA: Yeah, hit the edit button, then hit the delete button in that window. That brings up an additional section - the delete section - and change the checked box from do not delete to delete. Then the 'delete this post' button is no longer greyed out. Hit that, and your post is deleted.

You don't necessarily have to put a reason for deletion, either. Only if you want.

Last edited:

Regards,
alan1

The few PM's I've ever received from you are accusatory, not honest questions. Sorry you didn't like the responses to your accusations.
I didn't PM you, I started a thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/236987-48-hour-rule.html

Please point out any dishonest questions, or any accusations from me.

The thread that has disappeared was this one:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou.../237711-is-moved-a-euphemism-for-deleted.html

It had polite questions in it concerning CZ rules.

Last edited:
any chance that I can be grandfathered in and impervious to the rules in the new clean zone?

i like the clean forum, its turned into the last forum ( begins with an H, ends with a Y ).
Its really funny watching people like Koshergirl turn everything into a personal attack and report it.

i like the clean forum, its turned into the last forum ( begins with an H, ends with a Y ).
Its really funny watching people like Koshergirl turn everything into a personal attack and report it.

no shit,or the duality, lack of debate, lack of proof to prove a point and the same old hack slanted ideas that failed in the regular forum threads.

Here's an interesting question.

Why does the "Wild Wild West" Flame Zone have an assigned moderator, while the "heavily moderated" Clean Zone doesn't?

:dunno:

Well crap.

I give up.
If your edit button is still visible, sure you can.

Click on the edit button and in the lower part of it, there is the delete option. I think you have to check a box, then the delete button of that window is no longer greyed out and you can delete.

Gonna post this and make sure, then I'll edit this to tell you more if needed. :)

ETA: Yeah, hit the edit button, then hit the delete button in that window. That brings up an additional section - the delete section - and change the checked box from do not delete to delete. Then the 'delete this post' button is no longer greyed out. Hit that, and your post is deleted.

You don't necessarily have to put a reason for deletion, either. Only if you want.

Yes, I know and that's what I did. Could not delete the duplicate post nor the post from the last page. Another glitch I often get is that a page will continuously reload. When that happens, I have no choice but to close the window, open another and start over. And, as mentioned elsewhere, threads don't open 'at first unread post'.

I don't have any problem with it.

Maybe you're banned. That would be a tragedy for all, since you, Grump and a couple others are the trolls that keep fucking it up for everyone.

Forum List

Back