Clean Zone Moderation

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
seriously.

If this place wants to step it up, it's a two-way street

please, contact me and explain a few things as I am tired of putting in a serious effort sometimes only to be slapped down by some on the mod team

some of us believe in the site enough to pay

we are owed explanations or aren't we?

crying_baby.jpg

seriously.

please, contact me and explain a few things as I am tired of putting in a serious effort sometimes only to be slapped down by some on the mod team

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/237241-guidelines-for-the-clean-debate-forum.html

If you have a problem, you are free to contact the mod team via PM. We typically don't respond to demands to contact upset members.
Regards,
alan1

seriously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/237241-guidelines-for-the-clean-debate-forum.html

please don't lecture me

go to the two threads I started in the Zone. Show me where they started to go south. Go ahead. Or are you the one who moded them?

Please, you could have taken this offboard and you .. you CHOSE not to

seriously.

please don't lecture me

go to the two threads I started in the Zone. Show me where they started to go south. Go ahead. Or are you the one who moded them?

Yer thread, scroll up.

please don't lecture me

Please, you could have taken this off board and you .. you CHOSE not to
Yer thread, scroll up.

yeah, and whenever I started a thread here before it was taken off board .. by the admin/mod team.

Rule or standard change? No problem. no sweat off my balls

please don't lecture me

Please, you could have taken this off board and you .. you CHOSE not to
Yer thread, scroll up.

yeah, and whenever I started a thread here before it was taken off board .. by the admin/mod team.

Good, we (meaning you) now understand that you brought this to the forefront of the board, not anybody else.
Have a nice day.

Yer thread, scroll up.

Good, we (meaning you) now understand that you brought this to the forefront of the board, not anybody else.
Have a nice day.

thank you. the sentiment is greatly appreciated if not needed.

dante always has a good day

Have a nice day.

thank you. the sentiment is greatly appreciated if not needed.

dante always has a good day

Don't you love a prewritten response.

seriously.

please don't lecture me

Am I allowed to point out that this is pathetic whining?

seriously.

Good Grief....
When I find myself agreeing with Dante I have to look out the window to make sure that Hell hasn't froze over.

seriously.

Good Grief....
When I find myself agreeing with Dante I have to look out the window to make sure that Hell hasn't froze over.
LOL. You're not alone. It's a hell of a paradigm shift, eh?

I'd rep both of you, but it's Wednesday and I have to save my rep allowance today for those who previously posted shit.

:)

Last edited:
seriously.

Good Grief....

I'd rep both of you, but it's Wednesday and I have to save my rep allowance today for those who previously posted shit.

Does this mean I have to take him off my ignore list too? :lol:

Good Grief....

Does this mean I have to take him off my ignore list too? :lol:
Actually, Dante and I have agreed several times before....but keep that one under your hat. :eusa_shhh:

The clean board is something they've added, the objection to it is a little curious.

If you don't like it, just don't go there? Easy peasy..

Forum List

Back