CDZ clean debate on the NIST report banned

There appears to be no debating the NIST report even though thousands of highly qualified experts have called it in to serious question and even former NIST head fire investigator has called for a fact drive reinvestigation ..any attempt to do so results in the thread being moved to conspiracy theories where debwunker can post inane insults and loony tunes videos and avoid all facts
dont you think this topic should be able to be discussed based on science and fact in a clean debate or do you agree with George?

Thousands? Really?

Why do you suppose the Mods keep moving this to the Conspiracy section?

The second video is from WAHRHEITSBEWEGUNG911, and all of their videos are about the 9-11 conspiracy.

Seems to me that the Mods are moving your threads to the correct forum.

It's a conspiracy theory, that's why it goes in the CT department.
there is no conspiracy in debating the scientific validity of the NIST report

The conspiracy is that the NIST report is wrong on purpose. This is a conspiracy that YOU believe in. Yes debating it belongs in the CT category.
Conspiracies are speculative in nature. What I posted is based on known evidence.

This is all peer revue material. Anyone can publish where the findings have been incorrect.

If you have some I would be interested in seeing them.

1. I wasn't talking to you.
2. A conspiracy can have the truth and facts supporting it and still be a conspiracy.
3. I don't think you understand the discussion.
OK, but it should not be in the conspiracy theory forum because the information is fact based.

Sorry but the NIST report talks about what happened in New York and you have claimed things like NO planes hit the towers, that thermite was seeded in the buildings and used to bring them down and that no one hijacked any planes.
I made no claim that no planes hit the towers and either have any of 2000 architects, engineers for 9/11 truth

Im guessing that the other conspiracy theory thread you cut and paste to wasn't enough of an embarrassment for you Alex Jones groupies?

9/11 twoofers. What a sad joke you conspiracy theorists are.
ummm..... NEWSFLASH Hollie !!! this is the CDZ so no snarky comments and ad homs

as to the OP, yeah Big Gov't knows whats best for us little people despite 2000 architects debunking Big Gov'ts convenient story of what happened

Sorry but the NIST report talks about what happened in New York and you have claimed things like NO planes hit the towers, that thermite was seeded in the buildings and used to bring them down and that no one hijacked any planes.
I made no claim that no planes hit the towers and either have any of 2000 architects, engineers for 9/11 truth

Im guessing that the other conspiracy theory thread you cut and paste to wasn't enough of an embarrassment for you Alex Jones groupies?

9/11 twoofers. What a sad joke you conspiracy theorists are.
and now an alex jones strawman .. anyone interested in a reasoned discourse should find this as offensive as I..but she certainly makes my case for me Hollie and her kind have no respect for the rules of the board or reasoned debate and simply want to troll
Youre not a structural engineer.

Theres nothing to debate except you take strangers at their word because its gotsta bee daaz cunspeerazy........isnt at all debatable.

Do 4 years of physics at RPI in Troy and then come back and lets talk about it. Until then? Youre just hero worshipping crossed with having a penchant to believe every single conspiracy theory that exists.

Its not a discussion, its a head blasting a brick wall over...and over.....and over....and over.....and over.....and over.....and.over....
why are you here Emo? This is the CDZ. Take your hysterics and exit the door whence you came through

Why are all the debunkers in this thread so worked-up that they can't have a rational discussion? Because their Big Gov't manufactured dream world (matrix) will come tumbling down.

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy theory, that's why it goes in the CT department.

The conspiracy is that the NIST report is wrong on purpose. This is a conspiracy that YOU believe in. Yes debating it belongs in the CT category.
Conspiracies are speculative in nature. What I posted is based on known evidence.

This is all peer revue material. Anyone can publish where the findings have been incorrect.

2. A conspiracy can have the truth and facts supporting it and still be a conspiracy.
OK, but it should not be in the conspiracy theory forum because the information is fact based.

Whether it's fact or not is debatable, but It is ALL about the conspiracy that the attack was something other than what we are told. Hence a conspiracy theory.

You continually call people debwunkers and then expect a clean debate? That is not how you start a clean debate.
Further, you are asking for facts but don’t provide any. The only thing I see so far is an appeal to authority. Bring more.
what are they supposed to be called? Big Gov't, civil liberties forfeiting, drones? Is that better?

As to the OP. Thank you for starting this thread w/ the info contained therein. The hysterics it generates among debunkers speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Whether it's fact or not is debatable, but It is ALL about the conspiracy that the attack was something other than what we are told. Hence a conspiracy theory.
I don't see anyone debating the facts.

You should try reading some of the many threads on the attacks of 9-11

yes. A lot of knee-jerk, reaction attacks but no sober discussion of the info presented.

Ironically, some of it from people who make a career out of bashing the gov't. Wonder why they buy what the gov't is selling THIS TIME? :eusa_think:

yes. A lot of knee-jerk, reaction attacks but no sober discussion of the info presented.

Ironically, some of it from people who make a career out of bashing the gov't. Wonder why they buy what the gov't is selling THIS TIME? :eusa_think:

If you don't see anyone debating the facts then you are either a liar or you are unable to read the 9-11 threads all over this board.

You continually call people debwunkers and then expect a clean debate? That is not how you start a clean debate.
Further, you are asking for facts but don’t provide any. The only thing I see so far is an appeal to authority. Bring more.
what are they supposed to be called? Big Gov't, civil liberties forfeiting, drones? Is that better?

As to the OP. Thank you for starting this thread w/ the info contained therein. The hysterics it generates among debunkers speaks volumes.

No. You could try not calling them any degrading names at all as the rules in the CDZ dictate. It is telling that a thread started in the CDZ has both the originator and those supporting him resulting to name calling before even the very first ‘fact’ is discussed.
Why is this thread always moved? Perhaps because the originator and supporters are not even trying to start with a clean debate. Now, why don’t you get off the high horse and start addressing the topic with something of value?

Because none have been brought to bear thus far.

There appears to be no debating the NIST report even though thousands of highly qualified experts have called it in to serious question and even former NIST head fire investigator has called for a fact drive reinvestigation ..any attempt to do so results in the thread being moved to conspiracy theories where debwunker can post inane insults and loony tunes videos and avoid all facts
dont you think this topic should be able to be discussed based on science and fact in a clean debate or do you agree with George?

Thousands? Really?

Why do you suppose the Mods keep moving this to the Conspiracy section?

The second video is from WAHRHEITSBEWEGUNG911, and all of their videos are about the 9-11 conspiracy.

Seems to me that the Mods are moving your threads to the correct forum.

Yes,there are now over 2000 architect and engineers

there are no conspiracies in good science

I know for absolute fact planes hit the towers on 9/11. How? I saw them on live tv. Watch enough tv, film, and video and you can easily spot the differences. CGI looks like CGI, live tv looks a certain way, recorded tv looks another way, film looks like film, etc. People's reactions too confirm reality or fabrication. Body language, tone of voice, where the eyes are looking.

There's no way they faked 9/11 or it was anything other than planes and terrorists.

People disputing it are like religious lunatics refuting science or perpetuating young-earth hypotheses. They take some initial eye-witness account (which historically are almost always wrong) then run with it, facts be damned.

You could never keep a deliberate government-backed act to do 9/11 secret. Someone's always willing to be martyred to get the truth out and would come foward with irrefutable evidence.

The "evidence" of conspiracy types isn't any kind of evidence unless you broaded the definition to include eyetwitness testimony and hearsay.
the myth that secrets can not be kept is not science, NIST is not science

Look man, you asked a question in the OP, I gave you the answer. I can't help it if you don't like it. It's still the answer.

Look man, you asked a question in the OP, I gave you the answer. I can't help it if you don't like it. It's still the answer.
The official NIST theory of the WTC 7 collapse does not scientifically explain a single observation of the building's collapse. The controlled demolition theory explains every observable including the eight story free fall period,

The only experiment NIST performed was a of the WTC 7 fall.was a computer model This model shows massive deformations that are not seen in the actual collapse. It also shows a longer collapse time and no eight story period of free fall.and they refuse to release the data for peer review citing national security...this is not science
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861611

The official NIST theory of the WTC 7 collapse does not scientifically explain a single observation of the building's collapse. The controlled demolition theory explains every observable including the eight story free fall period,
Conspiracy theorists like to make these melodramatic claims, period. As is typical with conspiracy theories there's a lack of hard evidence to support the conspiracy theory. Could that be why they're called conspiracy theories?

I know for absolute fact planes hit the towers on 9/11. How? I saw them on live tv. Watch enough tv, film, and video and you can easily spot the differences. CGI looks like CGI, live tv looks a certain way, recorded tv looks another way, film looks like film, etc. People's reactions too confirm reality or fabrication. Body language, tone of voice, where the eyes are looking.

There's no way they faked 9/11 or it was anything other than planes and terrorists.

People disputing it are like religious lunatics refuting science or perpetuating young-earth hypotheses. They take some initial eye-witness account (which historically are almost always wrong) then run with it, facts be damned.

You could never keep a deliberate government-backed act to do 9/11 secret. Someone's always willing to be martyred to get the truth out and would come foward with irrefutable evidence.

The "evidence" of conspiracy types isn't any kind of evidence unless you broaded the definition to include eyetwitness testimony and hearsay.
the myth that secrets can not be kept is not science, NIST is not science
NIST is science. Conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories for a reason.

Forum List

Back