Classless FORMER Gov Quinn of IL won't Concede!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Pat Quinn Refuses to Concede NBC Chicago

Quinn lost by 5% and about 170K votes. Less than 100K votes need to be counted in highly Republican suburbs. All the networks have stated Rauner won and Quinn statistically has no chance of turning it around and isn't going to be in the 1% margin to request a recount.

What a self-absorb, classless SOB! He lost do what all the other good losers have done and conceded and congratulate your opponent.

I bet the piece of shit doesn't even make a concession speech. Good ridden private citizen Quinn. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

sort of reminds me of Albert Gore

Not really. At least Al Gore was within a small margin where a recount made sense. Quinn lost by 5% and that margin will probably be extended to 6%. That is a significant win esp in blue Illinois!

Its over Quinn. Time to leave the stage gracefully or only further embarrass yourself.

Its over Quinn. Time to leave the stage gracefully or only further embarrass yourself.

It's not even close enough for claims of fraud/suppression.

If it was a few hundred or a thousand votes I could understand is willingness to not concede. But a hundred thousand?! Don't be a crybaby, take your lumps, and move on gracefully would be my advice to Quinn.

Quinn lost by 5% and about 170K votes. Less than 100K votes need to be counted in highly Republican suburbs. All the networks have stated Rauner won and Quinn statistically has no chance of turning it around and isn't going to be in the 1% margin to request a recount.

What a self-absorb, classless SOB! He lost do what all the other good losers have done and conceded and congratulate your opponent.

I bet the piece of shit doesn't even make a concession speech. Good ridden private citizen Quinn. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Now you know how we feel about climate change deniers. :)

There is a difference, one has numbers that prove someone lost and someone else won, the other is changes it's conclusion based 100% on opinion.

Poor correlation, but then again your not that bright. Global warming is a myth, Quinn's lose is an undeniable reality!

He already blew going out gracefully!
AS he insulted his winning opponent and all of the winner's supporters. He is a tool, and how this guy made it as long as he did is beyond me. BTW, He missed out on class.

AS he insulted his winning opponent and all of the winner's supporters. He is a tool, and how this guy made it as long as he did is beyond me. BTW, He missed out on class.

Yep he showed even more classlessness when he finally conceded! He made excuses for being a classless ass, he barely made a speech, he didn't congratulate his opponent and in fact didn't mention his opponent even once.

What a worthless POS, again don't let the door hit you on the ass!

Yep he showed even more classlessness when he finally conceded! He made excuses for being a classless ass, he barely made a speech, he didn't congratulate his opponent and in fact didn't mention his opponent even once.

What a worthless POS, again don't let the door hit you on the ass!

I heard his concession speech if you could even call it a speech. It was bizarre to say the least.

Forum List

Back