Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

colfax: OMG, kaz, Obama's a DEMOCRAT and you said he wasn't perfect! LMAO. You know how stupid that was????

Jackass
Kaz, your statement was absurd. You described Trump achieving a piece Obama could only dream of. There was no significant changes. We weren't at war under Obama. We weren't at war under Trump. There was no change in peace or war. It was the same old same old.

Stop being so delusional.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
colfax: OMG, kaz, Obama's a DEMOCRAT and you said he wasn't perfect! LMAO. You know how stupid that was????

Jackass
Kaz, your statement was absurd. You described Trump achieving a piece Obama could only dream of. There was no significant changes. We weren't at war under Obama. We weren't at war under Trump. There was no change in peace or war. It was the same old same old.

Stop being so delusional.

• Thanks
My God you're stupid, clueless and uninformed.

You remember perfectly well all the missile tests and aggressive behavior North Korea did with Obama that ended with Trump, fascist.

Stop being a stupid, lying fascist douche
So the extent of Trump's victory was ending missile tests?

Oh, be still my heart.
Wow!
You really are stupid.

• Thanks
You argued that the missile tests and constant border crises under Obama that Trump ended were "minor." No one in your white neighborhood cares about a bunch of brown people half way around the world when your free government cheese is on the line. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Oh wait, Obama said it was a big deal. You can't question your masters. So then you continued spinning. Well you see kaz, it was minor, but it was major, it was a bid deal that didn't really matter. See?
I'm saying that missile tests weren't really the crisis. The problem that Trump had to deal with was a nuclear armed North Korea.

Last I checked, still nuclear armed. Still a big deal. You think the problem is solved? South Koreans don't.

Gotcha, so you don't blame Obama for North Korea, you blame Bill Clinton for the deal allowing them to make nuclear weapons.

Well, that is a big one.

But your view missile tests are no big thing is still butt fucking stupid.

Wow, Bill Clinton, what a screw up, huh?
Who is saying anything about blame? North Korea is a problem that no one has solved. Bill Clinton came as close as anyone to solving it. Bush made it a huge mess. Obama got nowhere and barely did anything about it. Trump made a big spectacle but little to show for it.

I'm saying that missile tests weren't the source of the tension with North Korea and pretending that everything is peaceful and hunky dory is absurd.

"Bill Clinton came as close as anyone to solving it."

That after you said nukes, which Bill Clinton gave them the deal to make, is the biggest problem. Youza, you're going to get whiplash.

OMG, calling you a sheep barely scratches your believing what you are told to believe, it's incredible
Clinton didn’t give them a deal to make nuclear weapons. In fact, they didn’t make nuclear weapons until Bush pulled out of the agreement.

It’s not whiplash if you know history.

heck they even finally ended the Korean War.
They didn’t.

Glad about the mission launches but that doesn’t really change anything.

" The Korean War will be formally declared over after 65 years, the North and South have said. "
If you pay attention, you’ll note that isn’t actually a peace deal.

War “will be formally over” isn’t saying it is over. This agreement was a start of process to end the Korean War that never bore fruit.

Clinton didn’t give them a deal to make nuclear weapons. In fact, they didn’t make nuclear weapons until Bush pulled out of the agreement.

You're just a liar. You wouldn't admit water is wet if it served Democrat purposes. You're a complete lying scum bag waste of time
That’s the best you can do? You can’t reply with facts, you just attack.

Stop trolling and get a real argument.

You're just a liar. You wouldn't admit water is wet if it served Democrat purposes. You're a complete lying scum bag waste of time
Substitute Republican for Democrat and you have described yourself to a T.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

heck they even finally ended the Korean War.
They didn’t.

Glad about the mission launches but that doesn’t really change anything.

" The Korean War will be formally declared over after 65 years, the North and South have said. "
If you pay attention, you’ll note that isn’t actually a peace deal.

War “will be formally over” isn’t saying it is over. This agreement was a start of process to end the Korean War that never bore fruit.
Wait....wait...oh my.....an agreement that the war will be formally over, doesn't mean it's over? hahahhahahahhhahhahaha

Dembotspeak

Wait....wait...oh my.....an agreement that the war will be formally over, doesn't mean it's over? hahahhahahahhhahhahaha

Dembotspeak
The agreement they signed wasn't to end the war. It was to work towards ending the war. That work failed to reach the goal. Kinda like when people get engaged. It's an engagement saying they will be married, but they're not actually married and it can still fall apart.

I know, it sounds complicated, and it is, but that's the way these things go.

Have a nice day Q-bert.

The Democrat drone makes another "Q" reference, just as your Democrat handlers instructed you to do. What a stupid douche. You don't even know what Q is, but it's not like you're going to come up with your own material, is it?

And the genius goes playground. No I'm not, YOU are. Of course you do, fascist

Last edited:

Dembotspeak
The agreement they signed wasn't to end the war. It was to work towards ending the war. That work failed to reach the goal. Kinda like when people get engaged. It's an engagement saying they will be married, but they're not actually married and it can still fall apart.

I know, it sounds complicated, and it is, but that's the way these things go.
Nope, the agreement I am referring to end the formal war....sorry...read the link

Have a nice day Q-bert.

The Democrat drone makes another "Q" reference, just as your Democrat handlers instructed you to do. What a stupid douche. You don't even know what Q is, but it's not like you're going to come up with your own material, is it?

Dufus...I've waded through your past posts...are you aware of the many times you say the same thing?

BTW ..not a Dem...not that it matters to your ilk
Tell me...have you ever waded through your past postings? You support the Q...in position if not by name.

Nothing but a tired partisan hack...blowing whatever way the dog whistle tells you to.

I do know what Q stands for..and where it came from...reddit just ain't that hard to find.

None of which is going to save Trump from the NY AG.

You talk a lot about handlers...I bet yours want their money back!

Last edited:
Nope, the agreement I am referring to end the formal war....sorry...read the link
It wasn't. It requires a peace treaty. That hasn't been signed.

Peace Treaty on Korean Peninsula - Wikipedia

The article talks about the Panmunjom Declaration. This was not a peace treaty. It was a declaration of intent for the two countries to work towards peace. The text of the declaration says itself:
"3. South and North Korea will actively cooperate to establish a permanent and solid peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. Bringing an end to the current unnatural state of armistice and establishing a robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula is a historical mission that must not be delayed any further."

Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula | Reuters

It wasn't. It requires a peace treaty. That hasn't been signed.

Peace Treaty on Korean Peninsula - Wikipedia

The article talks about the Panmunjom Declaration. This was not a peace treaty. It was a declaration of intent for the two countries to work towards peace. The text of the declaration says itself:
"3. South and North Korea will actively cooperate to establish a permanent and solid peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. Bringing an end to the current unnatural state of armistice and establishing a robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula is a historical mission that must not be delayed any further."

Panmunjom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula | Reuters
Pearls before swine..never argue with a bot!

Have a nice day Q-bert.

Dufus...I've waded through your past posts...are you aware of the many times you say the same thing?

Tell me...have you ever waded through your past postings? You support the Q...in position if not by name.

Nothing but a tired partisan hack...blowing whatever way the dog whistle tells you to.

I do know what Q stands for..and where it came from...reddit just ain't that hard to find.

You're not a Dem! Another one! You agree with Democrats on every position and parrot their talking points,

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Neither you nor I know WTF Q is other than fake news making shit up, but you know I am one. Stupid Nazi Democrat, LOL

That’s the best you can do? You can’t reply with facts, you just attack.

Stop trolling and get a real argument.

You said Clinton didn't make a deal with North Korea to allow them to have nukes. You're just a lying douche

Have a nice day Q-bert.

You're not a Dem! Another one! You agree with Democrats on every position and parrot their talking points,

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Got it, one, trick pony,

But you AREN'T ONE! LOL.

Neither you nor I know WTF Q is other than fake news making shit up, but you know I am one. Stupid Nazi Democrat, LOL
To dipshits like you...anyone who disagrees is a a Dem..etc.

I note with great amusement that you do not DENY Q positions, now do you?
You just sidestep and move on.
You're a facile liar...and your record proves it.

Now..about Trump legal problems..what you gonna do when he's arrested? Whine some more, right?

Forum List

Back