CK and the modbots don't run this site...

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
YOU DO!!! That's right, whine all you want, but ultimately YOU ALMIGHTY are the guy/beautiful, sexy, WOMAN, who decides the quality of content or the overall tone of the board.

Yup, that's pretty much it. When every decent thread in this place gets blown up with "stupid," that's on "us," not "them."

Don't forget to be a good citizen, "The Great Pumpkin" can only do so much, the rest is up to YOU and your totally awesome, tricked out laptop.

Look, no one here is perfect, I get that, but instead of reporting someone every time they look at you funny, you might want to fix it with a kind word or compliment. Flaming people is fine in certain forums, but let's leave it there.

Just a thought.

PS The Modbots are starting to fornicate; this could be a HUGE problem a few months down the road.

What do you mean "as if"? I often extend my finger in that general direction.

Oh, wait. You said index.

never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Stat, if you wish to contribute to the discussion fine, but as much as you wish it were so, I'm not the topic here.

If you CAN'T contribute, please leave.

YOU DO!!! That's right, whine all you want, but ultimately YOU ALMIGHTY are the guy/beautiful, sexy, WOMAN, who decides the quality of content or the overall tone of the board.

Yup, that's pretty much it. When every decent thread in this place gets blown up with "stupid," that's on "us," not "them."

Don't forget to be a good citizen, "The Great Pumpkin" can only do so much, the rest is up to YOU and your totally awesome, tricked out laptop.

Look, no one here is perfect, I get that, but instead of reporting someone every time they look at you funny, you might want to fix it with a kind word or compliment. Flaming people is fine in certain forums, but let's leave it there.

Just a thought.

PS The Modbots are starting to fornicate; this could be a HUGE problem a few months down the road.

Which decent thread are you talking about?

Forum List

Back