“civilized people don’t act this way”

Civilized people protest with remote control drones loaded with hellfire missles...from air conditioned bunkers in Nevada... Then they drive their SUVs home after their shift and stop on the way at Starbucks.

Wait.....I'll say it for them.....

You know....I happened to watch CNN the other night, I was trying to catch up on some headlines....then an ad for Piers Morgan came on and he was having Jesse Ventura as his guest. I though....This could be entertaining, so I kept it tuned onto that station. The one thing that Ventura said that really made me think was this....If you include the "war on drugs", most of us have been at war our whole lives.

He is right....this shit has got to stop.

That you are correct about...there has always been a war on something or someone.
Why do you hate America?

I don't...I love my country. I just think it's time that we stop making war to feed the weapons and munitions industry. This exactly what Eisenhower warned us of, and we are neck deep in it.

EDIT: Why did you modify my post?

Last edited:

You know....I happened to watch CNN the other night, I was trying to catch up on some headlines....then an ad for Piers Morgan came on and he was having Jesse Ventura as his guest. I though....This could be entertaining, so I kept it tuned onto that station. The one thing that Ventura said that really made me think was this....If you include the "war on drugs", most of us have been at war our whole lives.

That you are correct about...there has always been a war on something or someone.
Why do you hate America?

I don't...I love my country. I just think it's time that we stop making war to feed the weapons and munitions industry. This exactly what Eisenhower warned us of, and we are neck deep in it.

Actually I copied that last sentence by accident from the original post. Sorry about that. I'll fix it. I was agreeing with you as you can see.

Last edited:

Why do you hate America?

I typed before the
by accodent and then cut out my part and put it in the right place. Took your sentence along with it. My fault. Not intnetional.

Why do you hate America?

I typed before the
by accodent and then cut out my part and put it in the right place. Took your sentence along with it. My fault. Not intnetional.

Cool...
no problem.

“CIVILIZED PEOPLE DON’T ACT THIS WAY”
Bill Maher on Muslim protestors. Are you sure bill? When did we become civilized? Since the hanging of a Black teenager for exercising his freedom of speech? Since in 2011 there was 33 violent hate crime against gay?. One causing the death or a 15 year old. Since the revenge murder of a million innocent Muslim men, women and children for the murder of 3,000 Americans? Christians applauding the death of American troops in civilized? Radical Christians Americans are no more civilized the radical Islam.
How civilized is gangs avenging each other? How civilized is the death penalty?

You must be a muslim.

Bill Maher on Muslim protestors. Are you sure bill? When did we become civilized? Since the hanging of a Black teenager for exercising his freedom of speech? Since in 2011 there was 33 violent hate crime against gay?. One causing the death or a 15 year old. Since the revenge murder of a million innocent Muslim men, women and children for the murder of 3,000 Americans? Christians applauding the death of American troops in civilized? Radical Christians Americans are no more civilized the radical Islam.

You are one stupid fuck, you really are.

You seem to hate America so much, why don't you move?
And since when do Christians applaud the death of our troops you idiot?? My son is in the military, do you think i hate him?? I don't hate anyone, but i do really really really dislike you and your crazy thoughts. You need some help...............

I think she's referring to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Although I don't fully agree with her, she has a point. Radical Islam is probably the most violent organized group in the world today.....But we aren't exactly an innocent and loving society. We have our own radical element that beats up gays just because we don't agree with their lifestyle. We have a "war on drugs" that only makes that poison a hot enough commodity that poor people with few other options will kill, be killed, or risk hard time imprisonment to buy/sell/use the stuff.

Like I said....I don't fully agree with her, But why is it....when anyone points out our faults, that you guys say that they "hate America"? Do you think America /s a perfect society and shouldn't be criticized? Why are her thought so "crazy" and people from your side who think Obama ordered the deaths of those people in the movie theater in Colorado isn't? Or that Obama has a secret agenda to destroy America? or any of the other hundreds of conspiracy laden things that gets said?

Look....the vast majority of us are law abiding, hard working, tax paying citizens...but to deny that we have our own radical element is naive and is just that.....denial.

She may have been talking about Westboro...but she didn't say that. Besides Westboro being scum bags, who have they killed? So far they are not as bad as radical muslims....in that respect anyway.

I never said America was innocent either...there's a lot wrong here. And it's not getting any better.

I don't believe Obama ordered any deaths, never heard that one before. But i wouldn't put it past him wanting to destroy America, at least the one we've all known. He's doing a pretty good job at that one. I know there are radicals here, never denied that. But people like her, and our so-called president, do a great job at getting the word out there that America is wrong, American needs to apologize for hurting another countries feelings when all we're doing is exercising our right to say what we want. We haven't killed anyone over a movie or burning a book or any of the other crap. But we apologize every time.

Lady has a right to say and feel the way she wants.....I have a right to say i think she's wrong. And for her to say Christians hate our troops is over the line...she didn't even say "Radical" Christians, she just said Christians. So to me that means she thinks we all think that way! She's a nut job and i'll call her out on it ever chance i get.

You seem to hate America so much, why don't you move?
And since when do Christians applaud the death of our troops you idiot?? My son is in the military, do you think i hate him?? I don't hate anyone, but i do really really really dislike you and your crazy thoughts. You need some help...............

I think she's referring to the Westboro Baptist Church.

Although I don't fully agree with her, she has a point. Radical Islam is probably the most violent organized group in the world today.....But we aren't exactly an innocent and loving society. We have our own radical element that beats up gays just because we don't agree with their lifestyle. We have a "war on drugs" that only makes that poison a hot enough commodity that poor people with few other options will kill, be killed, or risk hard time imprisonment to buy/sell/use the stuff.

Like I said....I don't fully agree with her, But why is it....when anyone points out our faults, that you guys say that they "hate America"? Do you think America /s a perfect society and shouldn't be criticized? Why are her thought so "crazy" and people from your side who think Obama ordered the deaths of those people in the movie theater in Colorado isn't? Or that Obama has a secret agenda to destroy America? or any of the other hundreds of conspiracy laden things that gets said?

Look....the vast majority of us are law abiding, hard working, tax paying citizens...but to deny that we have our own radical element is naive and is just that.....denial.

She may have been talking about Westboro...but she didn't say that. Besides Westboro being scum bags, who have they killed? So far they are not as bad as radical muslims....in that respect anyway.

I never said America was innocent either...there's a lot wrong here. And it's not getting any better.

I don't believe Obama ordered any deaths, never heard that one before. But i wouldn't put it past him wanting to destroy America, at least the one we've all known. He's doing a pretty good job at that one. I know there are radicals here, never denied that. But people like her, and our so-called president, do a great job at getting the word out there that America is wrong, American needs to apologize for hurting another countries feelings when all we're doing is exercising our right to say what we want. We haven't killed anyone over a movie or burning a book or any of the other crap. But we apologize every time.

Lady has a right to say and feel the way she wants.....I have a right to say i think she's wrong. And for her to say Christians hate our troops is over the line...she didn't even say "Radical" Christians, she just said Christians. So to me that means she thinks we all think that way! She's a nut job and i'll call her out on it ever chance i get.

Who but Westboro has been doing what she said? But, I am glad that you can see that it's not religion that 's the problem, but radicalism. We are just fortunate enough to live in a society that tends to be MOSTLY politically stable and MOSTLY culturally tolerant....That's why there have been so few deaths in the name of righteousness in our country. Not because of the religion itself but because of our society.....and just like most of us Christians walk the walk of peace and love....so do most Muslims....those people don't make headlined though.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Whens the last time a Christian slapped on a suicide belt and blew up a bunch of people in a restaurant??

Whens the last time a Christian set a nightclub on fire and burned over 200 people to death??

Religion has caused millions of deaths around the world throughout history. However, Muslims seem to be the religion of killers at the moment. Hell. They'd kill you OL'Lady, your family, hell your whole town if they thought it would get them something.

Shit. They don't even need a reason.

As I said. Your an idiot. If you don't like it here in the USA then move to a Muslim Country. You'd make a great second class citizen. Idiot.

They would cut her tongue out if she criticised them they way she bitches about the U.S. and a litany of other gripes.

:eusa_shhh:Before or after they cut her head off?

Islam has a name for the OP , useful tool..

Obviously muslims, no matter how violent they are now, have not taught us the lesson they intend on teaching us. They will have to step up their game before we admit that submission means submission. As long as there is an equality of violence, they aren't doing a good enough job.

Muslims have never been civilized and never will be civilized. There entire lives are to be committed to war and advancing islam.

Change out islam from christianity, and that's exactly what today's GOP is as well.

:DOh you mean like your nitwit leader bowing down to the enemy every time he is in their presence.

69760.jpg

Forum List

Back