Civilian death count

klusener said:
for your information, i got that picture from Robert Fisk's site..

now if you have done your homework, you should know who that is..

that is the UN inspector, how if you challenge the validity of this picture you are challenging the validity of Mr. Robert Fisk, which in turn means the UN...

LOL Robert Fisk's site? You should know then he is a proponent of the UN perhaps, but a linguist, not an inspector.

You are on thin ice and should drop the torch you're holding. :flameth:

bye guys, anyway nice to see the other side..

good luck

As a matter of fact, I DO challenge the veracity of the UN. Any organization made up of a multitude of countries is inherently rife with hidden agendas. If you think for one second that each member nation at the UN checks their own agenda at the door of those hallowed halls, then you are indeed naive.

In my opinion, the UN, while utopian in concept, is in fact a dismal failure.

one last thing in response to csm and to leave in a lighter note:

The U.N. worldwide conducted a survey. The only question asked was,

"Would you please give your most honest opinion about a solution to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a HUGE failure.

In Africa
they did not know what "food" meant.

In Western Europe
they did not know what "shortage" meant.

In Eastern Europe
they did not know what "opinion" meant.

In the Middle East
they did not know what "solution" meant.

In South America
they did not know what "please" meant.

In Asia
they did not know what "honest" meant.

And

in the USA
they did not know what "the rest of world" meant.

klusener said:

"Would you please give your most honest opinion about a solution to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

In Africa

In Western Europe

In Eastern Europe

In the Middle East

In South America

In Asia

And

in the USA
And with that we bid you, adieu?

Kathianne said:
I suggest you read the rules about flaming, trolling, and taking moderator direction.

nope :funnyface one last thing, how can you tell me this stuff, when it is happpening everywhere in this forum, this is a nice forum cause you allow both sides..

And yet that sick son of a b*tch enjoys every one of his American freedom's (including his right to hate America)...

a post by a member named ****** in response to a stupid article

edited by moderator. After warning already posted by the poster, time out in order.

Post here when you find "the weapons of mass destruction"

the only thing i can find are weapons of mass distraction

klusener said:
Post here when you find "the weapons of mass destruction"

the only thing i can find are weapons of mass distraction

So clever. Did you get that from moveon.org or F9/11? Seriously, we gave the guy a month to get rid of those things. My guess is that at least some are in Syria, while others have been moved from there to other Islamic countries. BTW, they did find 3 tons of uranium in Iraq. It wasn't weapons grade, but it did come with notes on how to make it weapons grade.

klusener said:

In Africa

In Western Europe

In Eastern Europe

In the Middle East

In South America

In Asia

And

in the USA

Hey Kluesner ,

What has your country done for the "rest of the World?"

sitarro said:
Hey Kluesner ,

What has your country done for the "rest of the World?"

He's/She's away for a bit. Perhaps tomorrow???

when US and Russia were going at it during the cold war and nuclear war was always a possibility, which country founded the non-alignment movement in 1950? India

I guess you know that we are one of the most peaceful country in the world, never invaded a country in our history, of course we have defended it, but we have never invaded another country in our last 10000 years of history, if you question this, www.freeindia.org, go to contributions of India slide show, first you will see Mark twain's quote:

"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, grandmother of legend, and great grand mother of tradition. our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only."

Then keep pressing next and you will come to it...

Of course, the bad thing, but we completely owe this to Mr. Bush, thank you, is we have gained millions of jobs due to outsourcing...

so maybe i am a bit wrong here, the US has helped our economy..

GDP India 03-04 9.5%, for this thank you.. :beer: :beer:

I am going to try to find US's GDP for 2003-2004, if any of you people know, can you kindly post it...

Wait a minute, I have just realized that if things keep going on like this for India, we will have an awesome economy, okay I am switching my support:

Go BUSH 2004

and don't forget to give us more jobs... jk...

guys, i am just joking, please think about the jobs lost in your country and vote for who you think will revitalize your economy again..

good luck..

klusener said:
Wait a minute, I have just realized that if things keep going on like this for India, we will have an awesome economy, okay I am switching my support:

Go BUSH 2004

and don't forget to give us more jobs... jk...

guys, i am just joking, please think about the jobs lost in your country and vote for who you think will revitalize your economy again..

good luck..

Yes i have. Now that the economy has gained close to the 2.1 million job estimate that bush made in January and the economy is not only recovering, but on the verge of a BOOM, I'm sticking with Bush.

Hobbit said:
So clever. Did you get that from moveon.org or F9/11? Seriously, we gave the guy a month to get rid of those things. My guess is that at least some are in Syria, while others have been moved from there to other Islamic countries. BTW, they did find 3 tons of uranium in Iraq. It wasn't weapons grade, but it did come with notes on how to make it weapons grade.

and i suppose you have proof to show that they have weapons of mass destruction and i suppose you think that you are smarter than Mr. David Kay, the UN weapons inspector who said that Iraq did not have any WMDs..

show me your degrees in nuclear technology and i will believe you.. :slap:

insein said:
Yes i have. Now that the economy has gained close to the 2.1 million job estimate that bush made in January and the economy is not only recovering, but on the verge of a BOOM, I'm sticking with Bush.

I just found out that the US gdp rate for the year 2003-2004 is 5.8% which is lower than India's, and the videos of India that they show in schools in US show poverty and stuff....

the irony of this, i mean why do they still show those stupid videos in schools man..

and what the hell are you talking about, your economy is reaching a record high deficit of $477 billion dollars and you are talking about how good it is... lol..

klusener said:
I just found out that the US gdp rate for the year 2003-2004 is 5.8% which is lower than India's, and the videos of India that they show in schools in US show poverty and stuff.... wh

no disrespect to india, but the gdp in india may be higher than the USA we also need to look at the total value of each countries economies in that respect.

Forum List

Back