Civilian death count

klusener said:
and i suppose you have proof to show that they have weapons of mass destruction and i suppose you think that you are smarter than Mr. Michael Kay, the UN weapons inspector who said that Iraq did not have any WMDs..

show me your PHds and i will believe you.. :slap:

Sigh. Another Talking point Troll.

US removes 2 tons of nuclear material from Iraq.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3872201.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/07/iraq.nuclear/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124924,00.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5383653/

UN Confirms WMD's smuggled out of Iraq
http://www.thevanguard.org/thevanguard/columns/040618.shtml?ID=13323
http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=482

Budget office projects U.S. deficit to hit $477 billion
Budget numbers likely part of election battle
Monday, January 26, 2004 Posted: 1:22 PM EST (1822 GMT)

A new report from the Congressional Budget Office projects a steep rise in the federal deficit.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The federal deficit will hit a record $477 billion this year and get worse if lawmakers cut taxes or increase spending, the Congressional Budget Office projected Monday in a report sure to become ammunition in the election-year fight over red ink.

I got this from CNN

klusener said:
I just found out that the US gdp rate for the year 2003-2004 is 5.8% which is lower than India's, and the videos of India that they show in schools in US show poverty and stuff....

the irony of this, i mean why do they still show those stupid videos in schools man..

You should ask the liberal teachers that show those "tug at the heart" films of children with no clothes, emaciated beyond hope roaming through dirt covered roads through dust filled towns. Are those the people your talking about? Because they all support Kerry.

insein said:
Sigh. Another Talking point Troll.

you just said that they had nuclear weapons right, show the facts..

klusener said:
Budget office projects U.S. deficit to hit $477 billion
Budget numbers likely part of election battle
Monday, January 26, 2004 Posted: 1:22 PM EST (1822 GMT)

A new report from the Congressional Budget Office projects a steep rise in the federal deficit.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The federal deficit will hit a record $477 billion this year and get worse if lawmakers cut taxes or increase spending, the Congressional Budget Office projected Monday in a report sure to become ammunition in the election-year fight over red ink.

I got this from CNN

And yet a budget deficit doesnt mean a damn thing. The government, ANY government, will never run out of money. EVER.

insein said:
You should ask the liberal teachers that show those "tug at the heart" films of children with no clothes, emaciated beyond hope roaming through dirt covered roads through dust filled towns. Are those the people your talking about? Because they all support Kerry.

oh you are talking about those people, actually they are a bit similar to the bums and drug addicts in the streets of New York and Los Angeles

again, you resort to methods of stupidity, when you can't find the facts to support your opinion

klusener said:
again, you resort to methods of stupidity, when you can't find the facts to support your opinion

Show me where i said he has nuclear weapons. I showed you evidence of him having the materials to make them. I showed you UN evidence of WMD's being shipped out of Iraq pre-war and during the war.

Yet you insist he has none and never would have had any. If you are the president of over a billion people, are you willing to bet their lives that a dictator doesn't have WMD's when the whole world and your own intelligence agencies are showing you evidence that says he does?

klusener said:
no i mean the poor indian people you were talking about
You questioned why the videos of poverty-stricken Indians are shown in schools. Insein told you to ask the liberal, Kerry-supporting teachers that show them. What was your point?

-Douglas

Shazbot said:
You questioned why the videos of poverty-stricken Indians are shown in schools. Insein told you to ask the liberal, Kerry-supporting teachers that show them. What was your point?

-Douglas

Point? Oh i wasn't expecting that. I just wanted more random drivel. I feel satisfied.

insein said:
Show me where i said he has nuclear weapons. I showed you evidence of him having the materials to make them. I showed you UN evidence of WMD's being shipped out of Iraq pre-war and during the war.

Yet you insist he has none and never would have had any. If you are the president of over a billion people, are you willing to bet their lives that a dictator doesn't have WMD's when the whole world and your own intelligence agencies are showing you evidence that says he does?

I thought everyone agreed that the intelligence was wrong, omfg it is everywhere in the news, why are you so blind to the truth...

WMD intelligence wrong, says Kay

"We were all wrong," said Kay
The former senior US weapons inspector, David Kay, has said intelligence that Iraq possessed stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons was false.
Mr Kay, who resigned last week, told a Senate committee in Washington that failures had become apparent in US intelligence-gathering capability.

He denied that US intelligence had been distorted by government pressure in the run-up to last year's US-led war.

"It turns out we were all wrong," he said, "and that is most disturbing."

------------------------------------------------
For America's outgoing Central Intelligence Agency director George Tenet, yesterday's Senate report makes agonising reading. A masochistic colleague would find solace if he read to the end. Buried at the back of its 500-odd pages there is an uncritical paragraph on the CIA's record in sharing its findings.

Unfortunately, as the report makes clear, its findings were catastrophically flawed as indeed was just about everything the CIA did in the countdown to the war. The report paints a devastating picture of amateurism and insouciance in the CIA's operation, from its collection of information, to its analysis, and reliance on uncorroborated sources and false information.

Pat Roberts, the Republican who heads the Senate intelligence committee, set the tone in his opening remarks introducing the report.

"One fact is now clear," he said. "Before the war the United States intelligence community told the president, as well as the Congress and the public, that Saddam Hussein had stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and if left unchecked would probably have a nuclear weapon during this decade.

"Well today we know these assessments were wrong. And as our inquiry will show, they were also unreasonable and largely unsupported by the available intelligence."

First is from the BBC and the second is from The Telegraph, one of the top sold newspapers in the UK..

besides your own republican Senator and head of intelligence committee says that you were wrong...

klusener said:
First is from the BBC and the second is from The Telegraph, both are the top sold newspapers in the UK..

besides your own republican Senator and head of intelligence committee says that you were wrong...

the bbc is not a newspaper. Please add links, thank you.

Shazbot said:

-Douglas

Again do you have proof that every teacher in the US is liberal or democratic, even if the teachers union supports Kerry..

My high school history teacher has a bush cheny bumper sticker on her car, yes i am still in high school. lol..

klusener said:
I thought everyone agreed that the intelligence was wrong, omfg it is everywhere in the news, why are you so blind to the truth...

WMD intelligence wrong, says Kay

"We were all wrong," said Kay
The former senior US weapons inspector, David Kay, has said intelligence that Iraq possessed stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons was false.
Mr Kay, who resigned last week, told a Senate committee in Washington that failures had become apparent in US intelligence-gathering capability.

He denied that US intelligence had been distorted by government pressure in the run-up to last year's US-led war.

"It turns out we were all wrong," he said, "and that is most disturbing."

------------------------------------------------
For America's outgoing Central Intelligence Agency director George Tenet, yesterday's Senate report makes agonising reading. A masochistic colleague would find solace if he read to the end. Buried at the back of its 500-odd pages there is an uncritical paragraph on the CIA's record in sharing its findings.

Unfortunately, as the report makes clear, its findings were catastrophically flawed as indeed was just about everything the CIA did in the countdown to the war. The report paints a devastating picture of amateurism and insouciance in the CIA's operation, from its collection of information, to its analysis, and reliance on uncorroborated sources and false information.

Pat Roberts, the Republican who heads the Senate intelligence committee, set the tone in his opening remarks introducing the report.

"One fact is now clear," he said. "Before the war the United States intelligence community told the president, as well as the Congress and the public, that Saddam Hussein had stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and if left unchecked would probably have a nuclear weapon during this decade.

"Well today we know these assessments were wrong. And as our inquiry will show, they were also unreasonable and largely unsupported by the available intelligence."

Nice link. And no if you even bothered to LOOK at those links, youd see what they said and the times that they were said. You saw the links and disregarded them because the disprove your false accusations.

As it is, the link said the Iraq had been shipping WMDS to OTHER countries pre and during the war. Certain parts have been found in Jordan, Syria, Turkey, and Holland of all places. The report was done by the UN during the week of June 6th, 2004. Hardly ancient news.

So get with the program and bring something other than your tired talking points to the table.

klusener said:
Again do you have proof that every teacher in the US is liberal or democratic, even if the teachers union supports Kerry..

My high school history teacher has a bush cheny bumper sticker on her car, yes i am still in high school. lol..

Yes and Kathianne is a Teacher. But the ones you referred to that show the poverty striken India films are the Liberal ones that want us to help our poor poor friends around the world. Conservative teachers tend to focus on History, Facts and Math. You know things you can use in the real world.

Forum List

Back