Civil war from a left and right perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said they were going to massacre their family and friends.....but if given orders to fire on rioting or ARMED attackers, they will not hesitate like they never have hesitated in the history of this country.

What rioting attackers?
They'll blow all the bridges and rail along with power lines.
You dumbfucks will be starving inside a week. Then the rioting starts....in your big cities.
The big cities produce nothing and are totally reliant on the heartland for food and southern states for gas and oil.
I find it interesting that you seem to think that CRCs have explosives. That's very interesting. Do you think that the Government would find that interesting and rather provocative?

Explosives are easy.
Do tell. More...Tell us more....is this fertilizer and Ryder trucks easy?

That'd be a small part of it.
But ya gotta remember,Texas is the home to the largest military base in the free world.
And?

10% is just who feels like you do, not 10% who are going to do anything.
You assume I am ready to start a rebellion. I was just pointing out the danger in letting 10% get to the point of wanting independence. Quit ignoring "fly-over" country or you might be neck deep in civil war (like the compact to fuck the electoral college in the ass).

You know, the rest of us just want what's best for the country and each other. I'm not interested in tearing down the country, I'm interested in people getting the most out of life, a good education, jobs and sense of freedom and fairness. That's what I want, I think that's what most everyone to include Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians want. Nobody wants to make time for your silly grievances and thinly veiled threats for a civil war. You're all a bunch of pussies who can't get passed talking about it without using your real names. Cowards.
Again, I am not making threats. Just pointing out realities. Some seem to think a prolonged, deadly rebellion is impossible and thus they can ignore the needs and interests of others, like they don't matter. That is a deadly mistake, even for 10% of the population.

10% is just who feels like you do, not 10% who are going to do anything.
You assume I am ready to start a rebellion. I was just pointing out the danger in letting 10% get to the point of wanting independence. Quit ignoring "fly-over" country or you might be neck deep in civil war (like the compact to fuck the electoral college in the ass).

You know, the rest of us just want what's best for the country and each other. I'm not interested in tearing down the country, I'm interested in people getting the most out of life, a good education, jobs and sense of freedom and fairness. That's what I want, I think that's what most everyone to include Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians want. Nobody wants to make time for your silly grievances and thinly veiled threats for a civil war. You're all a bunch of pussies who can't get passed talking about it without using your real names. Cowards.
Again, I am not making threats. Just pointing out realities. Some seem to think a prolonged, deadly rebellion is impossible and thus they can ignore the needs and interests of others, like they don't matter. That is a deadly mistake, even for 10% of the population.

No, I know you're not ready, you never will be.

What rioting attackers?
They'll blow all the bridges and rail along with power lines.
You dumbfucks will be starving inside a week. Then the rioting starts....in your big cities.
The big cities produce nothing and are totally reliant on the heartland for food and southern states for gas and oil.
I find it interesting that you seem to think that CRCs have explosives. That's very interesting. Do you think that the Government would find that interesting and rather provocative?

Explosives are easy.

But ya gotta remember,Texas is the home to the largest military base in the free world.
And?

Your famous response.
I ask questions and you ignore them.
Tell me where the scenario is wrong or go polish your wallet chain.

Explosives are easy.

And?

Your famous response.
My question is appropriate....I'm simply not sure want kind of point you are trying to make by saying Texas is the home of the largest military base in the free world. Would you be planning on planting bombs at the largest military base in the free world?

Explosives are easy.

And?

Your famous response.
My question is appropriate....I'm simply not sure want kind of point you are trying to make by saying Texas is the home of the largest military base in the free world.

Is stupid a prerequisite to being a dyke?

And?

Your famous response.
My question is appropriate....I'm simply not sure want kind of point you are trying to make by saying Texas is the home of the largest military base in the free world.

I'm following the progression of our dialog....you talked about explosives being easy....I asked is it "fertilizer and Ryder truck easy"? then you jumped in with "That'd be a small part of it. But ya gotta remember, Texas is the home of the largest military base in the free world." From explosives in Ryder trucks to the largest military base.....YOU made that jump and I was simply asking "And?" with is to say, what does one have to do with the other?

How do rag tag rebels expect to defeat the federal government? The dirty little secret is that agents of foreign enemies are financing propaganda that encourages civil war and that the leaders of the "resistance" fully expect foreign enemies to supp;y them with weapons, tactics and perhaps even troops.

You are mistaken.

I will find much pleasure killing commies on my way to Valhalla. If you think I am not willing to die for the freedom of my children and posterity, you are fatally in error. I will gleefully take out as many if you fucking commies as I can, dying with a gun in my hand, on my way to feasting, fighting, and fucking forever in Odin's hall.

Dead commies, or Valhalla, motherfucker!

But, for now, I am content, as long as you butt fucking commies are not in power trying to fuck my children in the ass.

That could change, in which case...Valhalla, I am coming.

You should be afraid. You should fear those who do not fear death, like me.

And?

Your famous response.

I'm following the progression of our dialog....you talked about explosives being easy....I asked is it "fertilizer and Ryder truck easy"? then you jumped in with "That'd be a small part of it. But ya gotta remember, Texas is the home of the largest military base in the free world." From explosives in Ryder trucks to the largest military base.....YOU made that jump and I was simply asking "And?" with is to say, what does one have to do with the other?

I guess I'm gonna have to go with stupid in your case.
Discuss the merits of the video or STFU.

You are mistaken.

I will find much pleasure killing commies on my way to Valhalla. If you think I am not willing to die for the freedom of my children and posterity, you are fatally in error. I will gleefully take out as many if you fucking commies as I can, dying with a gun in my hand, on my way to feasting, fighting, and fucking forever in Odin's hall.

But, for now, I am content, as long as you butt fucking commies are not in power trying to fuck my children in the ass.

Oh Brother.....:rolleyes:

Your famous response.

I am trying to ask you the progression of your thoughts from explosives to the largest base in the free world. If you just said it for the heck of it with no real valid reason for going from one to the other....just admit it.

You are mistaken.

Yeah, you sound normal. No head case issues here.

I truly hope the mods are taking this shit seriously.

You are mistaken.

You have to wonder if all the talk of explosives and taking out bridges and power lines is triggering some logarithms somewhere.

You are mistaken.

You have to wonder if all the talk of explosives and taking out bridges and power lines is triggering some logarithms somewhere.

It wouldn't surprise me.

I know there has always been a violent streak in their posts, but is it just me or did the volume just increase in the last day or two?

Your famous response.

I am trying to ask you the progression of your thoughts from explosives to the largest base in the free world. If you just said it for the heck of it with no real valid reason for going from one to the other....just admit it.

There's a valid explanation and it's already been posted.

Clink the link and tell me where his hypothesis is wrong.
It'll take you to the final list of where you're fucked.
Debunk them or STFU.

Last edited:
You are mistaken.

It wouldn't surprise me.

I know there has always been a violent streak in their posts, but is it just me or did the volume just increase in the last day or two?
You should be afraid.

Don't tread on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back