Civil rights panel to pursue federal probe in black panther case...

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
FOXNews.com - Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

The Bush Justice Department brought the first case against three members of the group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voter Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case, winning a default judgment in federal court in April 2009 when the Black Panther members did not appear in court. But then the administration moved to dismiss the charges the following month after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...ouch my side hurts.

It's unclear how far the commission will get. The commissioners want to hear from Christopher Coates, the former chief of the Justice Department's voting section, but the commission claims the Justice Department is blocking Coates from testifying about why the case was dropped.

:eusa_think:

FOXNews.com - Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

The Bush Justice Department brought the first case against three members of the group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voter Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case, winning a default judgment in federal court in April 2009 when the Black Panther members did not appear in court. But then the administration moved to dismiss the charges the following month after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012.

It's unclear how far the commission will get. The commissioners want to hear from Christopher Coates, the former chief of the Justice Department's voting section, but the commission claims the Justice Department is blocking Coates from testifying about why the case was dropped.

just in time for Obama's re-election.

Sweet.

Par for the course for the clear Rascists that is the Obama Administration.

Really, I hate this route.

Whatever happened to the American gubmint just protecting everybody's rights rights?

Whatever happened to the American gubmint just protecting everybody's rights rights?

the election of 2008 happened.

Yeah...This Groupthink mentality will be their ultimate undoing in a Society that self governs under the mantra of 'Equal Justice in the eyes of LAW'...

And that means that the attacks on individuals, and the attacks on it by the Government Of/By/For the people are under heavy scrutiny by more that are waking up...

And it's damned time people are waking the Hell up.

:eusa_shhh:

Yes this should be fully investigated but it's such a fuxxing sad example of hypocrisy. So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

Yes this should be fully investigated but it's such a fuxxing sad example of hypocrisy. So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

All of which have to do with this topic exactly...how?:eusa_whistle:

(Hint: partisanship and not principles motivate agendas)

So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

If you would like I could PM my posts to you for your person approval before I post them. That way if you need help understanding them it can be explained free of embarrassment.

So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

If you would like I could PM my posts to you for your person approval before I post them. That way if you need help understanding them it can be explained free of embarrassment.

Once again exactly what does this have to do with voting and voter intimidation? As for all your bullshit claims, Those things were investigated 3 times by Congress and the finding all 3 times was that nothing was done wrong.

Once again exactly what does this have to do with voting and voter intimidation? As for all your bullshit claims, Those things were investigated 3 times by Congress and the finding all 3 times was that nothing was done wrong.

You really are quite dumb. The op isn't about voter intimidation. It's about the claim racism was a key and systematic factor in deciding which cases to prosecute. Let us know when you catch up with the topic.

You really are quite dumb. The op isn't about voter intimidation. It's about the claim racism was a key and systematic factor in deciding which cases to prosecute. Let us know when you catch up with the topic.

Wrong you fucking MORON. The case is about 4 MEN armed intimidating voters at a voting station. The reason it was dismissed is because those 4 men happened to be black.

This is case of reverse descrimination which has been upheld in the USSC on several occassions. Think I'm wrong? Google it: " Reverse descrimination". You see my American friends you reap what you sow.

This is case of reverse descrimination which has been upheld in the USSC on several occassions. Think I'm wrong? Google it: " Reverse descrimination". You see my American friends you reap what you sow.

Why is it that when I try to see your public profile I am taken to the profile of someone that was banned quite some time ago? Not saying you are the same person but is there a way for an admin to fix it?

If this incident had a different slant to it we wouldn't need a civil rights panel to investigate. Certain House and Senate members would be screaming bloody murder and holding investigations of their own, complete with TV cameras of course.

For example, let's say it happened during a Bush election and instead of black panther clowns it was some militia types in military garb taunting black voters with intimidating gestures with a club and nasty words about living under white man's rule. Then subsequently the militia guys don't show up in court and the Bush Justice dept. just drops the whole thing.

On a positive note though, good chance Jesse and Al might have elbowed each other to death jockeying for position in front of the cameras.

Wrong you fucking MORON. The case is about 4 MEN armed intimidating voters at a voting station. The reason it was dismissed is because those 4 men happened to be black.

Lol! I point it is about racism being used to decide which cases to prosecute and you tell me that is wrong while saying:

(Posted by ActiveDutyDumbass)
"The reason it was dismissed is because those 4 men happened to be black."

Lol!!!! Fucking reeeetawwrrrd!

Reverse descrimination. The Negro is not going to be charged with anything because your Negro President will not allow it.

Reverse descrimination. The Negro is not going to be charged with anything because your Negro President will not allow it.

Why are you such a racist for dismissing his white mother? Obushama is our first visibly interracial Prez.

Forum List

Back