Civil rights orgs rally around Holder

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Gee... like race has anything to do with his lying. I bet Sharpton would be yelling racism if 15 cameras caught his kid stealing penny candy, and the kid gave a written confession.

Yeah, I read about their rally earlier and Sharpton's ridiculous BS:

“I’m not saying that this is because Holder is black, and I’m not calling [Republicans] racists. I’m saying what they’re doing has a racial effect, and that’s what we’re going to talk about.”

But it has not been walked back, and today it will be run forward by a trio of prominent Democrats: Al Sharpton, Ben Jealous, the head of the NAACP, and Marc Morial, the head of the Urban League.

While Sharpton is trying to say that the House Republicans are not intentionally violating the civil rights of black voters by ensnaring Holder in the unrelated case, Pelosi was very straightforward.

“They’re going after Eric Holder because he is supporting measures to overturn these voter-suppression initiatives in the states,” she told reporters.

Read more: As Campaign Heats Up, Democrats Focus on Racism | Fox News

Holder's race is not an issue, if he lied to Congress that is the issue, however they will muck up the waters to assure everything is convoluted.

Nothing surprises me any more....
They're deflecting...and some people will believe him! The brainless........

Stick a microphone in these hacks' faces and they'll shout "RACIST!" all the live long day. And the funny part? Even a good number of Blacks don't take them seriously anymore.

Well who can say they are surprised by this..

This a way to get people to shut up...bring up race into it..

It's what been done the whole time Obama has been President..

Because of this they have desensitized people to actual racism..

Good job people

Well who can say they are surprised by this..

This a way to get people to shut up...bring up race into it..

It's what been done the whole time Obama has been President..

Because of this they have desensitized people to actual racism..

Good job people

I'm not surprised, it's exactly what I expect.

You know, I've got to be honest here, but I have to wonder why any employer would hire an African-American if they could get away with it.
Okay there, I said it, but not for why you might think. I really don't care about the racial make-up of anyone, I do however care about the actions of a person or a group. And frankly speaking, it appears that African-Americans cannot get passed their race.
You don't see Asians doing anything but succeeding on a grand scale in this country, and I never see them whining any time they do not succeed.

Forum List

Back