Cindy Sheehan arrested at Petraeus hearing

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Waterrescuedude, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Waterrescuedude

Waterrescuedude Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Monday in or near the hearing room where Gen. David Petraeus and U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker are testifying on the situation in Iraq, according to the U.S. Capitol Police.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news...d-in-outside-petraeus-hearing-2007-09-10.html

Enough is enough. I am sick and tired of this anti american stinko. Yes I am sorry for her loss. But look at patriots like Debbie Lee. Her son was the first navy SEAL killed in Iraq. And she is out telling people that they need to support the war the troops and the mission

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Nevadamedic

Nevadamedic Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    She needs to be charged as a habitual criminal. She has been arrested sereral times. She is severly mentally unbalanced. It is just a matter of time until she snaps and tries to hurt the President, Vice President or members of the House. Her followers(The Nerd Herd) are getting close one assaulted a police officer today.

3. Waterrescuedude

Waterrescuedude Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Yes lets just make it the 3 strike law for her god knows shes got like 10 now

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Ruby

Ruby Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Ah so now we want to figure out a way to silence and punish dissenters and protesters. So much for the concept and notion of freedom.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,773
    Dissenters and protesters? How about delusional nutjob disgracing herself by politicizing her son's death based on a decision HE made?

But i can easily see how you can identify with her.

6. Ruby

Ruby Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32

All the "delusional nutjob disgracing herself and politisizing her sons death" is your OPINION. Of course you are entitled to it, but its odd how many people wish prison on her and would cheer it....not because she has actually committed any CRIME worthy of prison, but rather its because they dont like her dissenting and protesting. They dont like what she says and her exercizing her democratic rights. That dosent sound like people who cherish freedom and democratic principles.

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,760
    Actually she HAS committed crimes that routinely land less known people in jail. But being who she is she never does any time for them.

8. Ruby

Ruby Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32

Oh please, dissent has always gone this way and its not a CRIME worthy of prison. In fact it is to be ENCOURAGED. Without dissent we wouldnt have any trace of democracy. I doubt you truly VALUE democratic principles as you are so vividly illustrating.

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,760
    Remind me where you live again? Then talk about who believes in this country, its laws and its Ideals.

10. Ruby

Ruby Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Well I guess when you cant stick to the merits of the issue you can only rely on trying to make it personal.

I am an american citizen, have to file my taxes every year just like you do and I have the right to vote as well.