Cindy Sheehan: America needs to wake up

Cindy Sheehan. There's a credible source.

It really bothers you that Sheehan is a major player in politics, doesn't it?

Immense...........she started yapping and a couple of months later The Surge happened.:fu::boobies::fu:

fcukkikng dolts on here..............might as well put their heads on a tee and yell, "BATTER UP!!!":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sheehan is a blithering idiot that was used by the left and summarily dumped like so much bad rubbish once they were done with her.

I actually feel sorry for her.

What a pathetic smear campaign the rightwing conducted against a Gold Star Mother. Their behavior is an embarrassment to this country

To attack a woman who has given her son to this country and say

She never really loved her son
She is crazy
She doesnt love her country
She is a political tool

The Swiftboating of John Kerry was not embarrassing enough......they turn their venom on a Gold Star Mother

Sheehan is a blithering idiot that was used by the left and summarily dumped like so much bad rubbish once they were done with her.

I actually feel sorry for her.

What a pathetic smear campaign the rightwing conducted against a Gold Star Mother. Their behavior is an embarrassment to this country

To attack a woman who has given her son to this country and say

She never really loved her son
She is crazy
She doesnt love her country
She is a political tool

The Swiftboating of John Kerry was not embarrassing enough......they turn their venom on a Gold Star Mother

She's a batshit crazy fucking tool who's done nothing but allowed herself to be used by the left for no other reason than to bash Bush.

I have zero respect for her.. she's a fucking disgrace.

:lol::lol:she was 'playa' till the dems didn't need her anymore then she got the plame treatment....cindy whoooooo?

and when was this filmed? she is now back on this bandwagon? we just tried to assassinate a foreign leader, missed and killed his son and grandsons...wtf? wheres da outragez??

:lol::lol:she was 'playa' till the dems didn't need her anymore then she got the plame treatment....cindy whoooooo?

and when was this filmed? she is now back on this bandwagon? we just tried to assassinate a foreign leader, missed and killed his son and grandsons...wtf? wheres da outragez??

It was always faux outrage with the left. They don't give a shit... unless there's a (R) involved.

I wouldn't compare her to Rosa Parks, as did the interviewer. I think Cindy's grief has consumed her in a unique way.

ye I agree with that.

she did in the interview say that she holds Obama in the same account as bush, but bushs conviction of war crimes would heal us.....well, I don't see how.
and her comments on health care are a non starter.

I love watching so called patriotic right wingers attacking a Gold Star Mother

until she turns on obama then it will be another thing.

She'll be that racist white bitch.
You just watch.

Cindy Sheehan is the epitome of the "useful idiot."

6495_1200770863616_1358899491_30566280_374862_n.jpg

I love watching so called patriotic right wingers attacking a Gold Star Mother

I don't enjoy watching it. These thugs think that the government is all evil, except when it comes to asinine wars and trampling on liberty, such as habeas corpus. Then they think that the government is omnipotent and benevolent.

While you may find this entertaining, I really hate living in a world filled with fucking hypocrites.

Forum List

Back