Cindy Sheehan: America needs to wake up

until she turns on obama then it will be another thing.

She'll be that racist white bitch.
You just watch.

Cindy Sheehan is the epitome of the "useful idiot."

She'll have to speak out against obama sooner or later or be a hypocrite that spit on her own sons grave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUvmgGSbuA&feature=watch_response]YouTube - Cindy Sheehan - Alex Jones Part 1/4[/ame]

You just watch.

She'll have to speak out against obama sooner or later or be a hypocrite that spit on her own sons grave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUvmgGSbuA&feature=watch_response]YouTube - Cindy Sheehan - Alex Jones Part 1/4[/ame]

I stand corrcted, now when is the media goping to show her going after obama like she d with Bush? Libya anyone?

I love watching so called patriotic right wingers attacking a Gold Star Mother

until she turns on obama then it will be another thing.

You just watch.

yes, unfortunately this is truth.

They dropped her once, when the election was over, they would go scorched earth on her if she ever got loud enough to make Obama sweat.....

In my book. Their are two categories of American citizens that should never be maligned are vilified for any reason.

Medal of Honor recipients and Gold Star Mothers.

A hypocrite is a hypocrie no matter if they're a gold star mom or not.
Until she speaks out against obama's action in libya Iraq Afghanistam Pakistian she's a hypocrite.
"After spending weeks dogging George W. Bush's presidential vacations, anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan is now trying to make life uncomfortable for President Barack Obama.

"Sheehan used to pitch a peace camp near Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, becoming a symbol of the anti-war movement after her son Casey died in action in Iraq.

"On Thursday, she and a band of anti-war protesters turned up outside the media center used by journalists covering Obama's vacation on the well-heeled east coast resort island of Martha's Vineyard.

"'The reason I am here is because ... even though the facade has changed in Washington DC, the policies are still the same," Sheehan told a handful of journalists, against a backdrop of her 'Camp Casey' banner."

Sheehan returns to rebuke Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDWZ8YXkGRQ&feature=related]YouTube - Cindy Sheehan Martha's Vineyard Obama Driveway[/ame]

Cindy Sheehan does not bitch. She stands up for principles. There is a fundamental difference.

If anyone ever says Cindy Sheehan bitches, then I would like you to tell that to my face. I will bitch slap you. I will bitch slap you personally.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if Bush carries the water or Obama carries the water. They both work for the same people. And those people ain't us.

In my book. Their are two categories of American citizens that should never be maligned are vilified for any reason.

so if a medal of honor recipient is found to be a pedophile.....we should still treat the fucker with respect and honor?.......i dont think so.....

A hypocrite is a hypocrie no matter if they're a gold star mom or not.
Until she speaks out against obama's action in libya Iraq Afghanistam Pakistian she's a hypocrite.
"After spending weeks dogging George W. Bush's presidential vacations, anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan is now trying to make life uncomfortable for President Barack Obama.

"Sheehan used to pitch a peace camp near Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, becoming a symbol of the anti-war movement after her son Casey died in action in Iraq.

"On Thursday, she and a band of anti-war protesters turned up outside the media center used by journalists covering Obama's vacation on the well-heeled east coast resort island of Martha's Vineyard.

"'The reason I am here is because ... even though the facade has changed in Washington DC, the policies are still the same," Sheehan told a handful of journalists, against a backdrop of her 'Camp Casey' banner."

Sheehan returns to rebuke Obama

I am sorry, you must be incorrect

The rightwing has already determined that she does not oppose Obama. Please refrain from posting otherwise

Forum List

Back