cigars for troops

That is a rule that makes absolutely zero sense.

Matter of fact, every time I deployed overseas, I made arrangements with the people I was living with to send me a box every month, which consisted of a sleeve of Copenhagen (you could buy cigarettes at the ships store, but they didn't carry Copenhagen), a pound of Starbucks coffee, a bottle of Tabasco sauce, and a box of Captain Crunch.

I wouldn't have done the deployments as well if I didn't get my goodies and tobacco.

You know, I wonder after reading this article if it's a ban on businesses sending them, or if this ban extends to private citizens as well. It wasn't totally clear on that.

And even if it is just large businesses that are banned from doing so, it's still a stupid law.

I know that if a cigar or two had shown up in my care packages, I would have been a happy camper, but I never asked for them.

A day without a good cigar is a miserable one.

Agio.jpg

Damn I thought this was gonna be about some drunk army guys running a train on Monica lewinsky..

I say anybody going into a war zone should be allowed to take anything they like. Anything.

The Stalinist democrats have been after my sticks for a while now, they know what is best for me.

I really hate those people

Really, I think that you should double the amount you smoke. Really. Then you will use less SS, leaves more for the rest of us.

You can have it, I don't need it. Too bad for you however that my cigar smoking at my level will have negligible impact on my lifespan.

Cigarette smokers do indeed save the govt money, makes one wonder why the NAZI democrats wont stop

Forum List

Back