Cia lied about pelosi

Panetta,, said the CIA wasn't in the habit of lying.

Sealy is a pig..

:eusa_whistle:away down south in Dixie:eusa_whistle:

Leon Panetta said the CIA didn't lie. obamalama did not tell Panetta to shut up!

Actually, nutbar, Panetta said he couldn't vouch for the contents of the CIA "briefing schedule" and that Congress would have to draw it's own conclusions.

Freak.

She is a joke, huh? She should be sent to Guantanimo.

Oh, by the way, have you heard the GOP's argument for closing Guantanimo? NIMBY. Not in my back yard. As if these "terrorists" could escape a super max.

And I heard US law says we do not have to release these "terrorists" into the US because they are not citizens. We can return them to their home countries.

And we house the worst criminals EVER in our prisons. Why are these "terrorists" any worse?

I keep saying "terrorists" because 99% of them aren't terrorists. They are enemy combatants. Oh, sorry, Bush had to use UNLAWFUL enemy combatants. What a joke.

How come none of the guys in Guantanimo have been tried and found guilty?

I dont' think we have a lot of dirt on any of them. Not dirt we didn't get from "enhanced interrogation techniques".

But they say that if they weren't "terrorists" before we sent them to Guantanimo, they are now. Stupid Republicans did NOTHING right the last 8 years. Now they'll second guess Obamalama on everything.

See, Willow has me doing it now. :cuckoo:

:lol:

jim webb switched parties? wow, you'd think something like that would make the papers! what a complete fucking partisan hack nitwit you are, bozo.

Senator Jim Webb doesn't want Guantanamo prisoners brought to U.S.

"They accepted training from Al Qaeda and as a result they have taken part in terrorism," Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) told ABC's "This Week" Sunday. "I don't believe they should come to the United States."

:eusa_whistle:

Leon Panetta said the CIA didn't lie. obamalama did not tell Panetta to shut up!

Actually, nutbar, Panetta said he couldn't vouch for the contents of the CIA "briefing schedule" and that Congress would have to draw it's own conclusions.

Freak.

Oh, by the way, have you heard the GOP's argument for closing Guantanimo? NIMBY. Not in my back yard. As if these "terrorists" could escape a super max.

And I heard US law says we do not have to release these "terrorists" into the US because they are not citizens. We can return them to their home countries.

And we house the worst criminals EVER in our prisons. Why are these "terrorists" any worse?

I keep saying "terrorists" because 99% of them aren't terrorists. They are enemy combatants. Oh, sorry, Bush had to use UNLAWFUL enemy combatants. What a joke.

I dont' think we have a lot of dirt on any of them. Not dirt we didn't get from "enhanced interrogation techniques".

But they say that if they weren't "terrorists" before we sent them to Guantanimo, they are now. Stupid Republicans did NOTHING right the last 8 years. Now they'll second guess Obamalama on everything.

You are an America Hater.. it sucks to be you.

Panetta did not refute Pelosi on his own. All the rest of the left trying to create a saving "narrative" for that hag is just a load. She lied. Period.

Something is up and and a change is likely. I think The Prophet sees her as a liability. Boy President Clinton would have jumped on an opportunity to sink her if it presented itself as well.

Face it... everyone knows skank pelosi lied, several times, but nothing will happen. No one wants to open that can of worms. If they did, more powerful people than her would probably be out of a job. Politicians protect their own asses first. They're all scum.

Freak.

jim webb switched parties? wow, you'd think something like that would make the papers! what a complete fucking partisan hack nitwit you are, bozo.

"They accepted training from Al Qaeda and as a result they have taken part in terrorism," Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) told ABC's "This Week" Sunday. "I don't believe they should come to the United States."

They were talking about the pussy dems on the Bill Press Show this morning. Yes, the Dems caved in to the GOP nonsensical arguments.

Why can't these prisoners be put in super max prisons?

So they don't get a trial? Guilty until proven innocent?

Do you know how many "terrorists" have been released from Guantanimo stupid?

Well guess what? 99% of them will be released, because we have nothing on them. They were trained by Al Queda? Well you were trained by the US military. Al Queda is their military. And we were over there attacking them. Yes because of 9-11, but they don't care.

Most of the people at Guantanimo were turned in for $. So a lot of them weren't even "trained by al queda"

We need to send them back to Hamad Carzai or whatever his name is.

They were talking about the pussy dems on the Bill Press Show this morning. Yes, the Dems caved in to the GOP nonsensical arguments.

Well guess what? 99% of them will be released, because we have nothing on them. They were trained by Al Queda? Well you were trained by the US military. Al Queda is their military. And we were over there attacking them. Yes because of 9-11, but they don't care.

Most of the people at Guantanimo were turned in for $. So a lot of them weren't even "trained by al queda"

you're a complete fucking idiot. thanks for the laughs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no doublt in my mind that you democwats will release them. you are terrorist cheer leaders..

Freak.

You are an America Hater.. it sucks to be you.

In some ways, I do hate your half of America. I hate Bush and Cheney, that's for sure. You love Cheney and Bush. So you do the math.

I don't think you guys care about anyone but yourselves, your money and your immediate family.

Remember when Bush sent our troops to Iraq without proper body armor? I remember specifically GUNNY saying that wasn't true. Now we know it was true. Parents had to pay and mail body armor to their kids.

Remember Rummy said, "you don't go to war with the army you want, you go with the army you have". What a fucking asshole. They spent 25% of the money they looted for the Iraq war on the troops and 75% on Blackwater/Haloburton.

You may think you love America, but your actions and words don't show it.

It isn't America, love it or leave it. It's America, love it and speak up when it is wrong.

There is no doublt in my mind that you democwats will release them. you are terrorist cheer leaders..

Really, how many terrorists did Bush release?

Since October 7, 2001, when the current war in Afghanistan began, 775 detainees have been brought to Guantánamo. Of these, approximately 420 have been released without charge. As of January 2009, approximately 245 detainees remain.

Willow, you are truly the dumbest person on USMB. Congrats. :clap2: Fucking idiot.

PARIS — A Guantanamo Bay prisoner who was at the center of a Supreme Court battle over inmates' rights arrived Friday in France, which agreed to take in the Algerian in a gesture to the Obama administration.

After seven years in the U.S. camp, 43-year-old Lakhdar Boumediene was released Friday and flew to France.

The French government has arranged for medical care if needed, French Foreign Ministry spokesman Eric Chevallier said. Boumediene has been on a hunger strike since 2006 and was force-fed at the prison camp, his lawyers say.

Boumediene, suspected in a bomb plot against the U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo, was arrested along with five other Algerians in 2001 in Bosnia.

The U.S. Department of Justice said Boumediene was released after an interagency review, and thanked France for agreeing to take him in.

"The assistance of our international allies is critical to the closure of the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay," said Matthew Olsen, executive director of the Guantanamo Review Task Force. "We commend the leadership (France and the European Union) have demonstrated on this important issue."

President Barack Obama has promised to close the prison at Guantanamo and has urged allies to take some of the 60 inmates who could face abuse, imprisonment or death if returned to their homelands. France promised to take one Guantanamo prisoner when Obama attended a NATO summit in April, and said last week it would accept Boumediene.

Boumediene requested to come to France because he has family here, Chevallier said. French officials would not provide details about his immediate whereabouts in France after his arrival, citing security reasons.

Lakhdar Boumediene, Guantanamo Detainee, Released By U.S.

are you really calling jim webb a pussy?

"EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed

Here's yet another reason (as if more were needed) to doubt that that CIA briefings document perfectly reflects what lawmakers were told about torture back in the early days of the war on terror.

Almost every briefing described in the document -- including the September 2002 Pelosi briefing that's directly at issue -- refers to "EITs," or enhanced interrogation techniques, as a subject that was discussed. But according to a former intelligence professional who has participated in such briefings, that term wasn't used until at least 2006* (see correction below).

So the CIA made up the evidence they have on Pelosi? Nice!!!

UPDATED: Source: "EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed | TPMMuckraker

I would not want to be on a committee that was briefed by the Bush administration. Because they are top secret meetings and you are sworn to secrecy. Could go to jail for blabbing.

So if Bush tells you he is breaking the law, you are now a co conspirator? I think not.

Nancy, they apologize.

The little itscy--bitsy problem you have with this theory.

NANCY PELOSI has already ADMITTTED that the CIA as she stated: "Briefed--no--no I mean--informed" me of the enhanced interrogations technics in the meeting of Sept. 2002. This is on video recording in her own words.

You liberals are just to "dang" EASY----LOL

Last edited:
WASHINGTON: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., acknowledged for the first time Thursday that she knew by early 2003 that the Central Intelligence Agency had subjected terror detainees to waterboarding but saw little recourse to challenge the practice except by achieving Democratic control of Congress and the White House

Ohio.com - Pelosi admits she knew of torture

Under pressure to explain conflicting stories, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday acknowledged for the first time that in 2003 she was told waterboarding and other tough tactics were being used on suspected terrorists and did not object to them, even as she defiantly accused the CIA of lying to her and Congress about the use of such controversial techniques during 2002 briefings.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/15/pelosi-admits-waterboard-briefing/

Last edited:
Bump!.......

WASHINGTON: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., acknowledged for the first time Thursday that she knew by early 2003 that the Central Intelligence Agency had subjected terror detainees to waterboarding

pelosi lied ....

Politically, he and the Dems caved in to the GOP's nonsensical arguments. Yes.

Since October 7, 2001, when the current war in Afghanistan began, 775 detainees have been brought to Guantánamo. Of these, approximately 420 have been released without charge. As of January 2009, approximately 245 detainees remain.

"EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed

Here's yet another reason (as if more were needed) to doubt that that CIA briefings document perfectly reflects what lawmakers were told about torture back in the early days of the war on terror.

Almost every briefing described in the document -- including the September 2002 Pelosi briefing that's directly at issue -- refers to "EITs," or enhanced interrogation techniques, as a subject that was discussed. But according to a former intelligence professional who has participated in such briefings, that term wasn't used until at least 2006* (see correction below).

So the CIA made up the evidence they have on Pelosi? Nice!!!

UPDATED: Source: "EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed | TPMMuckraker

I would not want to be on a committee that was briefed by the Bush administration. Because they are top secret meetings and you are sworn to secrecy. Could go to jail for blabbing.

So if Bush tells you he is breaking the law, you are now a co conspirator? I think not.

Nancy, they apologize.

The little itscy--bitsy problem you have with this theory.

NANCY PELOSI has already ADMITTTED that the CIA as she stated: "Briefed--no--no I mean--informed" me of the enhanced interrogations technics in the meeting of Sept. 2002. This is on video recording in her own words.

You liberals are just to "dang" EASY----LOL

Don't be so sure of yourself.

Got a link?

Politically, he and the Dems caved in to the GOP's nonsensical arguments. Yes.

it was webb's argument, not the GOP's. you have no clue what you're nattering about, bozo.

Let's see.... Pelosi changes her story on this five times.... But she isn't the one lying.

Got'cha!:eusa_think:

Even if she is. Slap on the wrist. She was sworn to secrecy.

Do you know what top secret means? I guess you don't. :eek:

PS. Or throw her in jail, as long as Bush goes first.

What do you care anymore? He's out of politics. Cheney too.

But then you would lose your leader. Cheney is your leader, right?

I tell my kids, if 2 cars come up to you and demand you get in, one is a stranger and one is Dick Cheney, get in the car with the stranger. (wanda sykes)

Forum List

Back