Cia lied about pelosi

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
"EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed

Here's yet another reason (as if more were needed) to doubt that that CIA briefings document perfectly reflects what lawmakers were told about torture back in the early days of the war on terror.

Almost every briefing described in the document -- including the September 2002 Pelosi briefing that's directly at issue -- refers to "EITs," or enhanced interrogation techniques, as a subject that was discussed. But according to a former intelligence professional who has participated in such briefings, that term wasn't used until at least 2006* (see correction below).

So the CIA made up the evidence they have on Pelosi? Nice!!!

UPDATED: Source: "EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed | TPMMuckraker

I would not want to be on a committee that was briefed by the Bush administration. Because they are top secret meetings and you are sworn to secrecy. Could go to jail for blabbing.

So if Bush tells you he is breaking the law, you are now a co conspirator? I think not.

Nancy, they apologize.

Ha ha ha ha, the massive spin doctoring to save queen Nan continues. :lol:

Get over it, she knew.

And she lied.

And you are just like a Bushbot, saying anything to try and deflect off it.

i can't stand pelosi...

but this is a bogus issue....

and, of course, the CIA has a long history of truth-tellin', eh?

puleeze...

let's get back to the issue... this is just more faux outrage from the right.

Get over it, she knew.

And she lied.

Facts don't matter to you? The CIA caught lying doesn't matter to you?

You right wingers keep proving that facts and logic mean nothing to you.

Who's the leader of your party again? Rush? Cheney? Boehner? Jindal? You don't even have a leader or a message, so you are attacking our leaders. Oh yea, lower taxes is your message. :lol: How did that work out for you the last 8 years dummy? :lol:

Anyways, this has nothing to do with Pelosi. Lets get the focus back on the guys who broke the law and gave the order to torture. And Rice.

What do you want to do with Rice, Powell, Cheney & Bush?

So when you state falsely that Bush lied it is to be taken at face value and we are to DO SOMETHING about it, but when a Democrat LIES we should just ignore it, because well, it just isn't important, right?

As for Sealydumass's post so what if the TERM was not used. IT IS NOW. Which means when they BRIEFED everyone in 2002 and 2003 they told them what they were doing, IN FACT Pelosi now ADMITS they told her what they were doing, well except she claims they did not actually say they had done it.

EPIC FAIL on this issue. PELOSI HAS ALREADY ADMITTED THEY TOLD HER ABOUT WATER BOARDING. She just claims they never told her they used it. Well after 5 other claims now she claims this.

Remind us again how Bush had fan boys but you Liberals are just honest brokers again?

HYPOCRITES. It is EXPECTED of Sealybobo, but Jillian you keep claiming you are not an Obamabot.

Get over it, she knew.

And she lied.

Facts don't matter to you? The CIA caught lying doesn't matter to you?

You right wingers keep proving that facts and logic mean nothing to you.

Who's the leader of your party again? Rush? Cheney? Boehner? Jindal? You don't even have a leader or a message, so you are attacking our leaders. Oh yea, lower taxes is your message. :lol: How did that work out for you the last 8 years dummy? :lol:

Anyways, this has nothing to do with Pelosi. Lets get the focus back on the guys who broke the law and gave the order to torture. And Rice.

What do you want to do with Rice, Powell, Cheney & Bush?

So let me get this right.

Pelosi LIED to us again when she ADMITTED she was told about water boarding but not that they had done it? Good find Sealybobo.

i can't stand pelosi...

puleeze...

Notice how whenever the GOP fucks up they try to drag a Dem with them?

Torture.

Dems voted for invading Iraq too!!!

Carter & Clinton & Freddy & Fanny May!!!!

Spying.

NAFTA

There is some truth to it, but for god sakes! How come Newt & the GOP never took any blame for Clinton's actions?

Also, keep in mind that the right wingers on these boards defended these thing when we did not. Torture, Iraq, NAFTA, spying, deregulating the markets.

But if even one democrat went along, then they all have to share in the blame.

Last edited:
i can't stand pelosi...

puleeze...

Torture.

The bailout.

Spying.

Thanks for pointing out Pelosi lied again, since she already ADMITTED they told her about Water Boarding dumb ass.

So when you state falsely that Bush lied it is to be taken at face value and we are to DO SOMETHING about it, but when a Democrat LIES we should just ignore it, because well, it just isn't important, right?

As for Sealydumass's post so what if the TERM was not used. IT IS NOW. Which means when they BRIEFED everyone in 2002 and 2003 they told them what they were doing, IN FACT Pelosi now ADMITS they told her what they were doing, well except she claims they did not actually say they had done it.

EPIC FAIL on this issue. PELOSI HAS ALREADY ADMITTED THEY TOLD HER ABOUT WATER BOARDING. She just claims they never told her they used it. Well after 5 other claims now she claims this.

Remind us again how Bush had fan boys but you Liberals are just honest brokers again?

HYPOCRITES. It is EXPECTED of Sealybobo, but Jillian you keep claiming you are not an Obamabot.

She didn't lie. The CIA lied.

i can't stand pelosi...

puleeze...

Torture.

The bailout.

Spying.

Thanks for pointing out Pelosi lied again, since she already ADMITTED they told her about Water Boarding dumb ass.

Lets get it on! Only a truth commission will settle this.

The best part of this whole situation is that the Loons thought they could permanently distory their opposition. Now, it's come back to bite them in the ass, especially Pelosi. It's probably the closest we'll ever get to "Political Justice" in this country. :lol::lol::lol:

The best part of this whole situation is that the Loons thought they could permanently distory their opposition. Now, it's come back to bite them in the ass, especially Pelosi. It's probably the closest we'll ever get to "Political Justice" in this country. :lol::lol::lol:

What is coming back to bite us in the ass? Throw Nancy under the bus. Most of us liberals don't care about protecting her like you guys protected Bush for 8 years when he was breaking the laws and ruining our economy.

You'll never get it. NOBrains is what your name should be.

The best part is the nipple, silly.

What movie is that from?

Leon Panetta said the CIA didn't lie. obamalama did not tell Panetta to shut up!

Pelosi said she knew about it.

We will see about that. Bob Graham said they lied about 3 of the 4 times they say he was briefed.

So the question we ask ourselves today is: Are Bush and Cheney loyalists entrenching themselves into the federal bureaucracy in order to make it difficult for their successors to roll back their policies?

And are loyal Bushies in the CIA? I bet they are.

We will see about that. Bob Graham said they lied about 3 of the 4 times they say he was briefed.

So the question we ask ourselves today is: Are Bush and Cheney loyalists entrenching themselves into the federal bureaucracy in order to make it difficult for their successors to roll back their policies?

Look you RETARD, she has ADMITTED she was told about WATER BOARDING, she just claims she was not told it was used. So unless you are saying she LIED to us again, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Ohh and you dumb ass, when a term is coined and one refers to briefings BEFORE the term was coined but regards the term, one USES the new TERM.

You might realize that if you had spent any time, say, in the military. RETARD.

Look you RETARD, she has ADMITTED she was told about WATER BOARDING, she just claims she was not told it was used. So unless you are saying she LIED to us again, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Ohh and you dumb ass, when a term is coined and one refers to briefings BEFORE the term was coined but regards the term, one USES the new TERM.

You might realize that if you had spent any time, say, in the military. RETARD.

Inconclusive evidence. Hearsay. He said she said. Bush loyalists burrowed into the CIA. Hell, his daddy ran it.

Now lets go prosecute Bush, rumsfeld, Cheney and Rice for coming up with torture. They are the real criminals.

Top secret. You'd understand what that means if you were in the CIA, like I was. :eusa_liar:

Leon Panetta said the CIA didn't lie. obamalama did not tell Panetta to shut up!

Actually, nutbar, Panetta said he couldn't vouch for the contents of the CIA "briefing schedule" and that Congress would have to draw it's own conclusions.

Freak.

She is a joke, huh? She should be sent to Guantanimo.

Oh, by the way, have you heard the GOP's argument for closing Guantanimo? NIMBY. Not in my back yard. As if these "terrorists" could escape a super max.

And I heard US law says we do not have to release these "terrorists" into the US because they are not citizens. We can return them to their home countries.

And we house the worst criminals EVER in our prisons. Why are these "terrorists" any worse?

I keep saying "terrorists" because 99% of them aren't terrorists. They are enemy combatants. Oh, sorry, Bush had to use UNLAWFUL enemy combatants. What a joke.

How come none of the guys in Guantanimo have been tried and found guilty?

I dont' think we have a lot of dirt on any of them. Not dirt we didn't get from "enhanced interrogation techniques".

But they say that if they weren't "terrorists" before we sent them to Guantanimo, they are now. Stupid Republicans did NOTHING right the last 8 years. Now they'll second guess Obamalama on everything.

See, Willow has me doing it now. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Forum List

Back