CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

When will Golfing Gator and the rest of the Ukraine flag wavers sign up? Anyway now right

I did my time, 20 years of it in service to the US.

And also, what have I said about Ukraine on here that makes me a flag waiver, can you give some examples or will you puss out like you did with your accusations of talking points?

I did my time, 20 years of it in service to the US.

And also, what have I said about Ukraine on here that makes me a flag waiver, can you give some examples or will you puss out like you did with your accusations of talking points?
Yeah no shit and I've done mine when you are to fight for Ukraine since you LOVE them so much

They could use your skills of telling them don't worry this is nothing major if we all die who cares LOL

Call these scientist up share your remarkable insights

Literally everything you've typed jackass

Damn you're retarded

So, me mocking you for hiding under your bed waiting for WWIII is a DNC talking point?

Damn, I cannot decide if you are just dishonest or fucking stupid....or I guess it could be both.

Call these scientist up share your remarkable insights

It figures you would fall for this establishment drama.

How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning always being in such a constant state of fear and panic?

So, me mocking you for hiding under your bed waiting for WWIII is a DNC talking point?

Damn, I cannot decide if you are just dishonest or fucking stupid....or I guess it could be both.
No

You pretending everything in the world is fine, you pushing Muh Russia and you being an absolute dumbass means you're retarded

It figures you would fall for this establishment drama.

How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning always being in such a constant state of fear and panic?
I'm calm and aware you're oblivious and dumb. Ignorance is bliss they say ya blissful idiot

You pretending everything in the world is fine

Yeah, it pretty much is. Most of the world is not even paying attention to what is happening in Ukraine. My sister lives in Slovenia, which incase you did not know is much closer to Ukraine than we are, and they are not freaking out like you and your fellow fear mongers.

you pushing Muh Russia

How am I pushing "muh Russia", whatever the fuck that means?

I'm calm and aware you're oblivious and dumb.

Clearly you are not, considering you have gone into attack mode because I am not living in fear of WWIII. For some reason it bugs the living fuck out of you that I am not joining you in hiding under my bed due to the imminent ending of the world.

You have all the information you want at your fingertips, learn to internet gramps

Sorry that I do not speak wingnut partisan dialect.

But sure, lets google muh russia and see what we get....

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C612u2F-hciL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX679_.png

Well, that was really helpful.

How many of these shirts do you own?

Sorry that I do not speak wingnut partisan dialect.

But sure, lets google muh russia and see what we get....

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C612u2F-hciL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX679_.png

Well, that was really helpful.

How many of these shirts do you own?
I bet if I put your picture on back they'd be perfect and sell amazingly well

If you don't know what the phrase "muh russia" means thats your problem

I do not consider it a problem, in fact I consider it a plus.

Not being well versed in mindless partisan dialect is a good thing in my view.

But hey, you seem to love it so I am happy for you as well

Forum List

Back