CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top secret documents to wikileaks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-19_17-1-47.png

The leaked data, dubbed “Vault 7” by WikiLeaks, details the CIA’s offensive cyber capabilities and specific attacks against cell phones, computers and smart TVs.

Manhunt Underway for CIA ‘Vault 7’ Leaker
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

More like who are they going to pin it all on, someone is going to be a fall guy be it they did it or not.

View attachment 127688

The leaked data, dubbed “Vault 7” by WikiLeaks, details the CIA’s offensive cyber capabilities and specific attacks against cell phones, computers and smart TVs.

Manhunt Underway for CIA ‘Vault 7’ Leaker
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

More like who are they going to pin it all on, someone is going to be a fall guy be it they did it or not.

all they gotta do is meet Roger Stone for lunch, maybe pick up the tab along with him

Right now I dont think that there is just one leaker. I think we are talking about a whole nest of leakers who aid, abet and alibi for one another.

It is so difficult to get classified information off the secured network and onto a public system I cannot help but believe this is a multi-operative situation.

There were few leakers during the Obama administration. That's because there was little reason to leak, given how clean the Obama admistration was. What you're seeing is how patriotic Americans react to criminality and treason.

Forum List

Back