CIA....Exposed

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
CNSNews.com - Blowing Smoke at Terrorists

Abd al Rahim al-Nashiri, according to the 9-11 commission report, was the mastermind of the Oct. 12, 2000, attack on the U.S.S. Cole that killed 17 U.S. sailors.

Nashiri was also the target of an "unauthorized" CIA interrogation technique (that had not been legally vetted by the Justice Department) that is described in a May 7, 2004, CIA inspector general's report that was partially declassified by the Obama administration this week.

CIA officers blew smoke in Nashiri's face, according to the report, and they used cigars.
-----------------------------------
Oh, the fuckin' monsters...the inhuman beasts.....
Its no wonder the Obama Administration is investigating the CIA and their use of outragious torture techniques...
Liberal Democrats are in a frenzy to root out the criminals from this out of control remnant of Bush/Cheney days....

So I imagine you have no problem with the public gaining full disclosure of the CIAs interrogation techniques?

If all it is is a little "smoke", I'm sure any investigation would lead to nothing that can be prosecuted

Didn't Cheney want all this released before?

Yes, after Obama cherry picked what to release.

You libs are so dishonest.

Libs knew that the whole story would vindicate Bush so they did they usual twisting, Cheney caught you clowns with your pants down and owned you again. :lol:

I have no problem with what the CIA was going in the interrogation.
My problem with them is the so called war on drugs and I am pretty pissed Obama threw more money at it. All they are doing is bank rolling the CIA who is part of the problem

CNSNews.com - Blowing Smoke at Terrorists

Abd al Rahim al-Nashiri, according to the 9-11 commission report, was the mastermind of the Oct. 12, 2000, attack on the U.S.S. Cole that killed 17 U.S. sailors.

Nashiri was also the target of an "unauthorized" CIA interrogation technique (that had not been legally vetted by the Justice Department) that is described in a May 7, 2004, CIA inspector general's report that was partially declassified by the Obama administration this week.

CIA officers blew smoke in Nashiri's face, according to the report, and they used cigars.
-----------------------------------
Oh, the fuckin' monsters...the inhuman beasts.....
Its no wonder the Obama Administration is investigating the CIA and their use of outragious torture techniques...
Liberal Democrats are in a frenzy to root out the criminals from this out of control remnant of Bush/Cheney days....

oh dear GAWD, SMOKE!!!! did they make them watch that show MADMEN too, holy crap so many cigarettes!!!

Just say no to this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57tK6aQS_H0]YouTube - Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes[/ame]

And they were cigars Bill Clinton used on Monica. :eek:

clintonslegacy.jpg

Forum List

Back