CIA Director: Donald Trump’s Nazi Germany Comments Are ‘Repugnant’

Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

You mean like Lakhota? And all the times she calls us "NaziCons"?

Where's your outrage, Carbine?

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

Interesting.

But that is a deflection, not an answer.

And to assert that I joined a cult means I have betrayed my Christian faith. Why are you not upset with Lakhota calling us "NaziCons"?

Or do you agree with that label? If so you have more problems than Trump, ye hypocrite.

I believe by any metric, trump follows in the foot steps of other demagogues, charlatans and fascists. I doubt his supports know they have supported a neo fascist; likely the fear of cognitive dissonance has infected the fellow travelers who supported trump, both in the voting both and on the Internet.

trump's enemy list, scapegoating of Mexican, Muslims and Democrats, his disdain and disregard for Journalists, his use of The BIG LIE, and his arrogant claims, false pathos and promises now being walked back should be clear and convincing evidence that he is unfit to hold the office of POTUS.

He as only 40% approval, even before he has taken the reins of power; time will tell if the President-elect become Presidential, or remains an arrogant narcissist unfit to be POTUS. I'm betting that 40% will grow and grow and his defense mechanisms will prevent the needed growth he will need to be a successful leader.

I have worked with and/or observed a number of people given power who never became leaders. The one characteristic of each of those was their reaction to controversy and problems. Their first thought, and sometimes their only thought, was this:

HOW DOES/WILL THIS EFFECT ME!
View attachment 107130

Of course you don't give a damn, thinking is very difficult for you, that has become obvious.

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

Interesting.

And to assert that I joined a cult means I have betrayed my Christian faith. Why are you not upset with Lakhota calling us "NaziCons"?

Or do you agree with that label? If so you have more problems than Trump, ye hypocrite.

I'm on record not being bothered by Nazi comparisons. I'm bothered if they're bad comparisons, like I would with any poorly done comparison.

What I object to here is the mindless venom being spewed at Brennan for defending himself and his organization.
Obama too busy golfing to defend the CIA?

Do tell us why the CIA has the right to attack the President.

Gee, how soon hacks forget the 8 years of attacks on President Obama, by 30 -35% of the country. A congressman who yelled out, "YOU LIE"; the claims that our twice elected President was a Muslim who attended a Christian Church, invested with cronies (Solyndra), was born in Africa and was admitted to college/university and law school only because of the color of his skin.

BTW, no one can be a Christian and a Callous Conservative; a hypocrite can carry the cross of Jesus Christ, and wave the Stars and Stripes, but that does not make them a Christian or a patriot.
How dare anyone call Barack "You can keep your doctor, your insurance and get a $2,500 savings" Obama a liar.

I believe by any metric, trump follows in the foot steps of other demagogues, charlatans and fascists.

Based on what proof?

I doubt his supports know they have supported a neo fascist; likely the fear of cognitive dissonance has infected the fellow travelers who supported trump, both in the voting both and on the Internet.

I doubt you realize just how instrumental statements like these were in helping him get elected. Always looking down on his supporters, calling them names, insulting their intelligence.

HOW DOES/WILL THIS EFFECT ME?

It probably won't. So sit down and be quiet. The time of reckoning is 3 days away.

What you consider insults are efforts to instruct those fooled by trump. What he has offered to his support are panaceas, what he will deliver are nostrums.

I do hope I'm wrong, and he grows into the job rapidly, for his failure is all of us failing.

However, I cannot watch and listen to him and Pence and believe this new administration is anything more than an oligarchy of the power elite, i.e. the First and Second Estates will have the power, and the Thirds Estate will suffer.

Where's yours?

Interesting.

I'm on record not being bothered by Nazi comparisons. I'm bothered if they're bad comparisons, like I would with any poorly done comparison.

What I object to here is the mindless venom being spewed at Brennan for defending himself and his organization.

Gee, how soon hacks forget the 8 years of attacks on President Obama, by 30 -35% of the country. A congressman who yelled out, "YOU LIE"; the claims that our twice elected President was a Muslim who attended a Christian Church, invested with cronies (Solyndra), was born in Africa and was admitted to college/university and law school only because of the color of his skin.

BTW, no one can be a Christian and a Callous Conservative; a hypocrite can carry the cross of Jesus Christ, and wave the Stars and Stripes, but that does not make them a Christian or a patriot.
How dare anyone call Barack "You can keep your doctor, your insurance and get a $2,500 savings" Obama a liar.

Link to the quote, and, keep in mind the cost of health insurance in America continued to grow at double digits for decades before the PPACA was promulgated.

A lie is an attempt to mislead, that insurance companies needed to provide more health care and thus garner less profit, the cost of health insurance rose for some, and allowed others to obtain it when they had been cut out. It was an unintended consequences, but one not on par with invading and occupying another country on a false pretext, with the military they had not the one they might want.

Last edited:
Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

Where's yours?

Interesting.

Why does the CIA have the right to defend itself against odious disparagement by some guy who isn't even President yet?

Jesus, if you don't know...

Where's yours?

Interesting.

If you were so concerned with honesty in a president, why did you vote for Trump?

Interesting.

If you were so concerned with honesty in a president, why did you vote for Trump?
Why did you vote for the mother of all lies?

Where's yours?

Interesting.

Why does the CIA have the right to defend itself against odious disparagement by some guy who isn't even President yet?

CIA nor any branch or employee has any right to insert itself into elections.

Brennan is an ahole who has no respect for America.

Where's yours?

Interesting.

You mean like Comey undermining Hillary Clinton.

Interesting.

Link to the quote, and, keep in mind the cost of health insurance in America continued to grow at double digits for decades before the PPACA was promulgated.

A lie is an attempt to mislead, that insurance companies needed to provide more health care and thus garner less profit, the cost of health insurance rose for some, and allowed others to obtain it when they had been cut out. It was an unintended consequences, but one not on par with invading and occupying another country on a false pretext, with the military they had not the one they might want.
Shitforbrains is standing by the I can keep my doctor, healthcare and a $2,500 annual savings over my 2008 rates.

The left are totally delusional and belong in an asylum.

Interesting.

You mean like Comey undermining Hillary Clinton.
Comey did her a favor by not handcuffing her as other Americans who have done the same thing.

Funny how Democrats loved Comey when he recommended no charges and called anyone who questioned him unpatriotic.

587e25241700002e00fdf0bc.jpeg

“Tell the families of those 117 CIA officers who are forever memorialized on our wall of honor that their loved ones who gave their lives were akin to Nazis.”

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan held nothing back in his disdain for some of President-elect Donald Trump’s vitriolic Twitter rants.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal that was published Monday, Brennan referred specifically to Trump tweeting last week about an unverified intelligence dossier that accused him, among other things, of having long-standing ties with Russia:

Trump sharpened his attack on Sunday, directly slamming Brennan for being “the leaker of Fake News” after the CIA director spoke about Trump’s impulsive character during an appearance on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I think it’s the right and, indeed, the responsibility of the president of the United States to challenge the conclusions of the intelligence community,” Brennan said in response.

But he made it clear that it crosses a line to accuse these agencies of leaks.

More: CIA Director: Donald Trump's Nazi Germany Comments Are 'Repugnant'

Trump is repugnant. He is a sick, pathological liar.
funny you post that while one of theirs is being Extradited to prison in Italy. Where's obummer to stop that Extradition? CIA coop while she was skiing with her kids and the coop was CIA based. yeah, you all don't know fking shit about shit.

Portugal to Extradite Ex-C.I.A. Agent to Italy in Rendition Case

“Tell the families of those 117 CIA officers who are forever memorialized on our wall of honor that their loved ones who gave their lives were akin to Nazis.”

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan held nothing back in his disdain for some of President-elect Donald Trump’s vitriolic Twitter rants.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal that was published Monday, Brennan referred specifically to Trump tweeting last week about an unverified intelligence dossier that accused him, among other things, of having long-standing ties with Russia:

Trump sharpened his attack on Sunday, directly slamming Brennan for being “the leaker of Fake News” after the CIA director spoke about Trump’s impulsive character during an appearance on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I think it’s the right and, indeed, the responsibility of the president of the United States to challenge the conclusions of the intelligence community,” Brennan said in response.

Are truly this hypocritical?

An intelligence chief that carries water for a Marxist ideologue is not worth a bucket of dry cold spit.

Since when does the CIA react to domestic political comments? Since a republican was elected? One more reason to drain the freaking swamp.

Since when does the CIA react to domestic political comments? Since a republican was elected? One more reason to drain the freaking swamp.
The FIRST place Trump needs to drain the swamp is the Intelligence Community, starting with all of Obamas appointees and his most vocal supporters among the career bureaucrats.

Forum List

Back