CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

When Obama flew to England and interfered with the Brexit vote these same libs were cheering. The double standards and hypocrisy is off the charts I swear my hatred of the left grows with each passing day.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

You lost grow a pair and live with it.
Come on Sgt. People like us served in the military to protect the United States from foreign aggression. Hacking our political system is an act of war. You can't possibly deny that. Whether it helped Trump or not, it's a blow to our country's political process. Forget who won. This is an act of aggression that can't be tolerated.

They may have targeted Democrats this time, but what if they target Republicans next time?

When you have about all of our intelligence agencies telling President Elect Donald Trump that Russians hacked our political system and he comes out of these briefings saying he doesn't believe it, it's really scary. These agents aren't Obama's agents, they are US Intelligence agents. No one can possibly believe that Trump knows more than the generals because he reads Breitbart. I'm sure you don't either, regardless of whether you like him or not.

And what will they do next?

This isn't just about Russian domination, it's about Russian economics. Russia is under a lot of sanctions for invasion and doing the kinds of things they did in our election in other countries. Getting sympathy for Russia from someone like a US President is very, very dangerous. Over the long run, giving them even more money for further mischief.

I know you know this. Forget the partisan nonsense. What is Russia doing and why? What do you think?
rrrrdean in the basement, that's what happens when you have a privet server in the basement of your home conducting government business and a maid rec & sending classified emails...:cuckoo:

Come on Sgt. People like us served in the military to protect the United States from foreign aggression. Hacking our political system is an act of war. You can't possibly deny that. Whether it helped Trump or not, it's a blow to our country's political process. Forget who won. This is an act of aggression that can't be tolerated.

They may have targeted Democrats this time, but what if they target Republicans next time?

When you have about all of our intelligence agencies telling President Elect Donald Trump that Russians hacked our political system and he comes out of these briefings saying he doesn't believe it, it's really scary. These agents aren't Obama's agents, they are US Intelligence agents. No one can possibly believe that Trump knows more than the generals because he reads Breitbart. I'm sure you don't either, regardless of whether you like him or not.

This isn't just about Russian domination, it's about Russian economics. Russia is under a lot of sanctions for invasion and doing the kinds of things they did in our election in other countries. Getting sympathy for Russia from someone like a US President is very, very dangerous. Over the long run, giving them even more money for further mischief.

I know you know this. Forget the partisan nonsense. What is Russia doing and why? What do you think?
LOL, Ya you were really into hillary coming clean on her "many" scandals.

If there were any real scandals, I would have been right with you. Unfortunately, they were all made up crap that the right will now just forget about, since the election is over.

Sigh.

When you have investigations by the CIA, the FBI and dozens of congressional investigations costing tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer money and no charges or convictions over 30 years, the scandal is all the failed investigations. Even Trump says no more investigations. If they haven't found anything by now, then what is there to find?

Now, about the Trump Foundation..............

NY Attorney General sends Trump Foundation cease and desist letter

Hillary lost didn't she (channeling Harry Reid). If she attempts to run again in 2020 there will be more investigations.

If there were any real scandals, I would have been right with you. Unfortunately, they were all made up crap that the right will now just forget about, since the election is over.
ya and oj was found not guilty.
So that makes him innocent. Correct?

Listen I said Trump supporters on another thread threatened children lives and they refused to condemn it...

They a the hookers on their knees sucking Putins cock...

They are as close to traitors as you get... Trump is married to a former communist and not released his tax returns even though nothing prevents him from doing so(Audit or no Audit)...

They have just got a puppet but the fools don't see him flip flopping, and basically doing what he wants, they still defend him.

Sigh.

When you have investigations by the CIA, the FBI and dozens of congressional investigations costing tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer money and no charges or convictions over 30 years, the scandal is all the failed investigations. Even Trump says no more investigations. If they haven't found anything by now, then what is there to find?

Hillary lost didn't she (channeling Harry Reid). If she attempts to run again in 2020 there will be more investigations.

The witch will be dead by 2020.

Sigh.

I will miss the Hillary brain seizure youtube vids and her collapsing and having to be carried to and fro.

Sigh.

I will miss the Hillary brain seizure youtube vids and her collapsing and having to be carried to and fro.

LOL I agree with you!

Bitch!

rrrrdean in the basement, that's what happens when you have a privet server in the basement of your home conducting government business and a maid rec & sending classified emails...:cuckoo:
Sigh.

Colin Powell used an AOL account over his Iphone.

You've Got Hacked: AOL Confirms 'Significant Number' of Mail Users Hit - NBC News

But that's OK. He's a Republican. A private server that was never hacked is way worse than what Powell had, AOL, which has been hacked again and again.

Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

So how many emails did Powell and Rice turn over to the State Department after they were ordered to? 100,000? 50,000? A thousand? Zero?

The correct answer would be zero. See, Republicans have a different set of rules than Democrats. If a Democrat who stiffs his workers ran for president, Republicans would never let that go. What would they do?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

What if a Democrat said this:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

ya and oj was found not guilty.
So that makes him innocent. Correct?

What does that have to do with all the politically based investigations?

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Apparently even Russia has standards above life long criminals running other countries. Perhaps Russia wanted to make sure the Clinton's didn't sell anymore nuclear weapons tech to China.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected.

Sounds like your beef is with the Ruskies boi. Oh, and the popular vote STILL doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did. The clown kicked her ass in the states in play. Those are the states that both candidates focused on. Did Trump even campaign in any states on the west coast? No, he focused on the states that mattered according to the electoral map. I can hear your scream of butthurt pain from here..bwahahahahaha!

Russia already admitted they were communicating with the Trump campaign since long before the election. You think Trump didn't know a foreign government had a hand in his election? If that isn't treason, I'm not sure what would be.

So you're ready to convict the clown for treason, but I'm guessing will defend the bulldyke exposing her emails with her private server to any third rate hacker. That's classic bullboi.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Apparently even Russia has standards above life long criminals running other countries. Perhaps Russia wanted to make sure the Clinton's didn't sell anymore nuclear weapons tech to China.

Criminal? What has Hillary ever been convicted of? Please provide "credible" proof from reliable sources that can be verified as factual.

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Obama wants a "full review" of hacking
President Obama has ordered a "full review" of election-related hacking that many believe affected the outcome of the 2016 election.
"The announcement comes amid calls for the recounts from activists and computing experts, who allege anomalies in voting results in crucial states that led to a Trump win."
Obama orders full review into claims the election was hacked
Something is rotten about Trump.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

So you prefer Russia over the US.? I'm not surprised.

Ted Kennedy has to be even more pissed off looking up from hell at the (not even fucking plausible) idea the Russians saved us from a communist take over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back