CIA chief warns: Wikileaks is plotting to take down America any way they can

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CIA Director Mike Pompeo remains inconsolably hostile toward whistleblower organization WikiLeaks, insisting they are a “non-state hostile intelligence service” and are plotting to “take down America any way they can and find any willing partner to achieve that end.
CIA Chief Warns: WikiLeaks Is Plotting To “Take Down America Any Way They Can”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Clintons, the CIA are working every so hard to cover all their lies, and stealing. Yet the blind who support that Clinton and Obama idiots can't piece together this entire bs of Russia did it, Trump is this or that, they want to hide all the information that leads right back to them, and Trump won't play their game.

WOW this is just so hard to see.

Haven't they already and the consensus is they did nothing criminally wrong. We now have Russia gate to concentrate on since Trump is a Russian plant.

So president Trumps pick Pompeo works for the Clintons and what he's saying is all Clinton's fault?

:rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo: seek help!

Haven't they already and the consensus is they did nothing criminally wrong. We now have Russia gate to concentrate on since Trump is a Russian plant.
Bullshit but I am sure you will want people to keep looking in one direction while others attempt to sneak their bullshit in from another direction.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo remains inconsolably hostile toward whistleblower organization WikiLeaks, insisting they are a “non-state hostile intelligence service” and are plotting to “take down America any way they can and find any willing partner to achieve that end.
CIA Chief Warns: WikiLeaks Is Plotting To “Take Down America Any Way They Can”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Clintons, the CIA are working every so hard to cover all their lies, and stealing. Yet the blind who support that Clinton and Obama idiots can't piece together this entire bs of Russia did it, Trump is this or that, they want to hide all the information that leads right back to them, and Trump won't play their game.

WOW this is just so hard to see.
First the "Gospel Truth" of the right wing and now, the "Manifesto"?

I believe Julian has saved the best for last. It's no wonder the democrats are in full panic mode. Hillary told her own staff after Matt Lauer interview that if that blank (Trump) won they would all hang from nooses. I think it is more likely they can cut a deal with Trump administration & his investigators and let Mrs. Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Alefantis and gang hang alone. Remember that once Nixon was gone the people who worked for his administration sang like a bird!!

That is not the consensus, Comey literally had to use the synonymys of extreme carelessness in place of gross negligence in order to avoid the exact wording of the statute she violated during his press conference.

Yeah, that re-entry of the feds into unconstitutional asset forfeiture without due process is so smooth of Trump's administration, just to let you know that the thieves are the ones running the govt....

Where were you when Obama was using it throughout his presidency? The courts were backed up for years there were so many cases during his administration. People were losing their properties and assets because they couldn't get a court hearing within the 1 year deadline to challenge what was taken from them. You didn't speak up then and have zero rights to complain now.

Where were you when Obama was using it throughout his presidency? The courts were backed up for years there were so many cases during his administration. People were losing their properties and assets because they couldn't get a court hearing within the 1 year deadline to challenge what was taken from them. You didn't speak up then and have zero rights to complain now.
It was dropped during the Obama administration, Trump's little dictator Sessions just reinstated it...I have spoken out against it's since it inception during Reagan when it started..
See I am not a sycophant of any politician, I don't let them all get away with anything while president..I have no power to change it, just my voice..

It was dropped during the Obama administration, Trump's little dictator Sessions just reinstated it...I have spoken out against it's since it inception during Reagan when it started..
See I am not a sycophant of any politician, I don't let them all get away with anything while president..I have no power to change it, just my voice..
When Obama was using it, it was dangerous. With Sessions using it, , it's in good hands.

Wikileaks hates the U.S. That's why they worked to get Trump elected.
Wiki doesn't hide their bias at all...
Neither does Robert Mueller and his Clinton Lawyers. I think the Democrats are going to have serious regrets about their move to falsely the man who has the backbone to bring them all down. They are going to fall into the ditch they dug for President Trump. Call it a case of divine justice. Not to mention the repercussions for Democrats in the next election. Ouch..

Neither does Robert Mueller and his Clinton Lawyers. I think the Democrats are going to have serious regrets about their move to remove the man who has the backbone to bring them all down. They are going to fall into the ditch they dug for President Trump. Call it a case of divine justice.
What has Mueller said that leads you to think he is biased or is hiding a bias

Neither does Robert Mueller and his Clinton Lawyers. I think the Democrats are going to have serious regrets about their move to falsely the man who has the backbone to bring them all down. They are going to fall into the ditch they dug for President Trump. Call it a case of divine justice.
Why divine? Will Jesus anoint and wash the feet of the victorious elected?

When Obama was using it, it was dangerous. With Sessions using it, , it's in good hands.
You seem rather short on understanding that asset forfeiture was dropped(ie, it ceased to function) by the AG during Oblama as a weapon against US citizens in the war on drugs..And no Sessions nor any god damned body is safe using a law which is unconstitutional...There is no rationale for it..It is an illegal operation, set up by men of the federal govt. to steal from citizens...

Forum List

Back