Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
According to a reporter at CNN

This may be the most tantalizing tweet in the history of Twitter.

CIA is polygraphing operatives regularly, in an "unprecedented" attempt to keep Benghazi secrets, sources tell CNN, @DrewGriffinCNN reports

— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) August 1, 2013

What…the…

The PJ Tatler » CNN: CIA is Polygraphing Benghazi Witnesses?to Keep Them Quiet

If this is true, what secrets need to be kept quiet considering the Obama administration keeps insisting there is no scandal here?

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Read: Analysis: CIA role in Benghazi underreported

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress. cont'd.

CNN is doing the job...and close to getting the truth.
This is a real scandal, not what the Obama administration is telling it's drooling minions.

1. "CIA is polygraphing operatives regularly, in an "unprecedented" attempt to keep Benghazi secrets, sources tell CNN,...

2. Prior to 2009, the CIA did not belong to any political party. Now, if this report is accurate, it’s looking like it has become an arm of Organizing for Action.

3. ...dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

4. ....CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings.

5. ... pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

6. “You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation.”

7. ... from CNN, which should make it more difficult for the left to dismiss out of hand.

8. ...there were 35 CIA operatives on the ground at the compound in Benghazi on the night of the attack. Many in that small army of operatives were wounded, some seriously.

9. The presence of so many operatives should put the final kill on any notion that the attack was sparked by a spontaneous riot to protest a film, and more importantly, to the lie that that’s what caused the attack.

10. ...answers should be forthcoming, but the Obama administration is apparently dead set that they will not be."
The PJ Tatler » CNN: CIA is Polygraphing Benghazi Witnesses?to Keep Them Quiet (Update: Dozens of CIA were in Benghazi That Night)

Then, there's this:

"Carney Identifies Which Scandals Obama Thinks Are Phony: Benghazi And IRS"
Carney Identifies Which Scandals Obama Thinks Are Phony: Benghazi And IRS | RealClearPolitics

Obama's 'Gulf of Tonkin'???

this is sorta anti climatic.....there have been suspicions surfaced that there was a back channel deal to ship arms to the Syrian rebels......managed in that area of ops by Stevens who's job it was to smooth over any diplomatic wrinkles, remember his last meeting that day was with the Turkish Consul General.

He ( Obama) apparently only signed a 'finding' to provide covert sppt. in august 2012, if they were shipping arms before that, thats an issue. That August Carney had told the press corps that we were NOT supplying any weapons to the rebels.

Be that as it may, its curious that they are/were going to extreme lengths to stop any leak regards what appears to be a fairly large amount of personnel on the ground there, that night, here to fore unreported;

Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

Another says, "You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation."

"Agency employees typically are polygraphed every three to four years. Never more than that," said former CIA operative and CNN analyst Robert Baer.

In other words, the rate of the kind of polygraphs alleged by sources is rare.

more at-
Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Now we know why Obama and Her Thighness Clinton lied to the American people

-Geaux

The lack of information and pressure to silence CIA operatives is disturbing to U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf, whose district includes CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

"I think it is a form of a cover-up, and I think it's an attempt to push it under the rug, and I think the American people are feeling the same way," said the Republican.

Last edited:
Anyone who has paid attention for the last year or so knows that there was some secret covert CIA stuff going on in Benghazi.

After all, the "annex" that was attacked was a CIA facility.

Anyone who has paid attention for the last year or so knows that there was some secret covert CIA stuff going on in Benghazi.

After all, the "annex" that was attacked was a CIA facility.

Yes I alluded to such, but, one wonders if this report is true; 1) why are they going thru these extra-ordinary machinations to 2) keep 'this' secret, again if true there was/were a dozen or more cia operatives.....3) which also begs the question- why? what do they know that requires this effort.....?

right now all I can think of is; a) they were told to scatter to protect their cover, b) they were dealing arms.....

A- is problematic in that if there was/were a dozen or more that could have made all the difference if they went to the consulate while it was under attack, or B- we were not supposed to be dealing arms according to the WH.

It is becoming clearer each day, that we need a Special Prosecutor or Independent Council, whatever the proper term is these days, to get to the bottom of the assorted scandals surrounding this Administration. Every American, whether on the right or left, should be demanding this. If these are "phony scandals" then it should be even less of a concern for Obama supporters, because that would be the finding. Now... I'm truly sorry about what happened with Ken Starr and Clinton, and I hate it for the GOP if this means they are going to lose support in the next election cycle, if that is the case, then so be it. We need to get to the bottom of this mess, and NOW! We don't have laws and a system so that we can ignore it when it's politically convenient.

If this manages to get swept under the rug, and Democrats manage to somehow avoid further investigation into the truth here, it's simply not a "victory" for them, as they may believe at this time. It will forever set a standard of Congress ignoring scandals and implications in the future, regardless of who the president is or which party is in power. Knowing this, future administrations will simply act with impunity and ignore the rule of law. Democrats may be sociopathic enough to believe that we can have a double standard, and that future Republican scandals will get the attention they deserve, but most of us understand how this stuff works. There will forever be an "Obama Phony Scandals Unwritten Rule" and Congress will forever follow it. From this point forward, scandals will be the rule and not the exception.

Democrats need to seriously think about this; Is it more important to run the clock out and protect the Obama administration from the tarnish of scandal, or is it better to face the music and deal with whatever comes down the pike, knowing that our system is intact and future presidents will be held to some kind of standard, in terms of their actions?

WHAT????!!!

The CIA is doing things in secret?

Oh My Gosh! What a bombshell!

Indeed. This will eventually seal the asshole Obama's fate

What a waste doper

-Geaux

You mean THIS is finally it? The one that will "seal Obama's fate"?

Who are you, Wyle E. Coyote?

Anyways, how can this be any trouble for the POTUS? I mean, the media will cover it all up. You won't ever hear anyth...............oops!

WHAT????!!!

The CIA is doing things in secret?

Oh My Gosh! What a bombshell!

Indeed. This will eventually seal the asshole Obama's fate

What a waste doper

-Geaux

lol, we're still waiting for that toast to be served up...

...the toast that the Right guaranteed us Obama was going to be over the Reverend Wright affair.

lol, you people...seriously...

So none of you rightwing inmates had any idea that the CIA polygraphs its people regularly?

So suddenly they went out and bought polygraphs, and hired people to operate them,

all over Benghazi?

lol, I think sometimes you people are just playing dumb...

...no, I take that back. I only wish I could think that. Sadly, I know it's not true.

no NY...read the OP again

no one is surprised about the polygraphs, but who and why they are being polygraphs

try and pay attention instead of having a partisan knee jerk reaction

Forum List

Back