Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

I'm just going by what you said chief. You said the U.S. was the greatest quality. No it isn't.
It's been great for me, the greatest as a matter of fact, sorry about you. I meet so many whiners on here that don't take care of themselves and they're ridiculous ideas. Do you fit into that category?

I'm just going by what you said chief. You said the U.S. was the greatest quality. No it isn't.
Youre right it's not since Bush Sr Clinton Bush jr Obama and Biden but it surpasses other countries. Maybe you could explain why we are having such a high problem with illegals? Not many people try to go to a bad country.

Youre right it's not since Bush Sr Clinton Bush jr Obama and Biden but it surpasses other countries. Maybe you could explain why we are having such a high problem with illegals? Not many people try to go to a bad country.
Duh, what a stupid question. You really don't know? Lets start with a history lesson. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com For eighty years, the U.S. has been taking over countries in Central and South America, including the West Indies. We have systematically taken over their governments, resources, and way of life. Now, what do you suppose is the result of that? Take a wild fucking guess? Illegal immigration! That's just problem one. Let's go to problem two. Problem two is the chronic hiring of illegals across this country by companies for cheap labor, while idiots on the Right, wrongully blame illegals. Why not blame and arrest the enablers? I'll tell you why. Because that solves the problem. Problem three, companies don't want to solve the problem, and neither does anyone else. The false outrage, so called illegal immigration problem, is a red herring for political shenanigans. It's nothing more than a punch line to blame Democrats, when there are probably more big companies out there owned by the Right, who have zero interest in deporting any of them. Show me where I'm wrong? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Cut the union leaders pay
You think that's going to solve the problem? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Damn son, do you live in a fucking box? I can't believe folks are this dense. Don't you get it? The union leaders are not the problem. Its the Right trying to defund the entire system for failure, on purpose. By doing that, the public schools operate with literally nothing, and the poorest among us suffer the most, while those who can afford charter schools get all the benefits. And some of the charter schools pocket the money for themselves. Get out of your gd basement and learn something for gods sake.

And? It's about time the Right-wing stops stealing from the DOE to give raises and allow small class sizes, instead of funneling the money to the thieves who run charters. Go unions.
Teachers unions don't give a shit about education. Which is what you are defending while bashing America you fucking vermin

You think that's going to solve the problem? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Damn son, do you live in a fucking box? I can't believe folks are this dense. Don't you get it? The union leaders are not the problem. Its the Right trying to defund the entire system for failure, on purpose. By doing that, the public schools operate with literally nothing, and the poorest among us suffer the most, while those who can afford charter schools get all the benefits. And some of the charter schools pocket the money for themselves. Get out of your gd basement and learn something for gods sake.
Yes that will solve some of the problem

Duh, what a stupid question. You really don't know? Lets start with a history lesson. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com For eighty years, the U.S. has been taking over countries in Central and South America, including the West Indies. We have systematically taken over their governments, resources, and way of life. Now, what do you suppose is the result of that? Take a wild fucking guess? Illegal immigration! That's just problem one. Let's go to problem two. Problem two is the chronic hiring of illegals across this country by companies for cheap labor, while idiots on the Right, wrongully blame illegals. Why not blame and arrest the enablers? I'll tell you why. Because that solves the problem. Problem three, companies don't want to solve the problem, and neither does anyone else. The false outrage, so called illegal immigration problem, is a red herring for political shenanigans. It's nothing more than a punch line to blame Democrats, when there are probably more big companies out there owned by the Right, who have zero interest in deporting any of them. Show me where I'm wrong? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor
Load of shit alert. Revision history troll is why America's children are so fucking ignorant. People like you are to blame.

Forum List

Back