Churchill - more complex than the cliches would have you believe

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In addition to being motivated by a profoundly antisemitic “good Jew-bad Jew” dichotomy, the colonial underpinnings of Churchill’s support for Zionism were later made clear when he addressed the Palestine Royal Commission on the subject of Palestinian self-determination. Resorting to bestiary for his imagery, he compared self-rule to the dog running its own manger, a right he did not acknowledge. “I do not admit,” he went on, “that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia . . . by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race . . . has come in and taken its place.”

What a shit this man was. On the wrong side of pretty much every moral question of his era.

In addition to being motivated by a profoundly antisemitic “good Jew-bad Jew” dichotomy, the colonial underpinnings of Churchill’s support for Zionism were later made clear when he addressed the Palestine Royal Commission on the subject of Palestinian self-determination. Resorting to bestiary for his imagery, he compared self-rule to the dog running its own manger, a right he did not acknowledge. “I do not admit,” he went on, “that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia . . . by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race . . . has come in and taken its place.”

What a shit this man was. On the wrong side of pretty much every moral question of his era.
Wrong!

Winston Churchill saved your sorry ass from Nazi domination

without him you would be living in a territory of germany today

and thats all I’m going to say about it

you’re a brit and I’m not

if you want to hate the greatest leader you have had in the last 200 years thats your privilage and really none of my business

Kinda figured that the ONE GREAT MAN that Britain has turned out in the last century would be attacked and disliked by an absolute skull-dead dirtball POS like you.

And what does this have to do with ____ sex?

"Bestiary for his imagery" (whatever that means) aside, Churchill was right about the Iron Curtain while FDR was diddling with Stalin.

"a european war can only end in the ruin of the vanquished and the scarcely less fatal commercial dislocation and exhaustion of the conquerors. Democracy is more vindictive than cabinets. the wars of peoples are more terrible than those of kings" - Winston Churchill, 1901

just this his plan
Operation Unthinkable - Wikipedia

Operation Unthinkable: Britain's Secret Plan to Invade Russia ...
nationalinterest.org › blog › the-buzz › operation-unthi...

Sep 28, 2017 - Winston Churchill wanted a plan for Britain to invade the Soviet Union. In early 1945 ... Who would be left to stop the Russians? Thus British ...

made him one of the greatest political 20c + he knew the truth about Muscovite Marxism and told the world about it . great man
Bolshevism: “Foul baboonery...Strangle at Birth” - The ...
winstonchurchill.hillsdale.edu › bolshevism

Mar 11, 2016 - Bolshevism and Bolsheviks received Churchill's most withering denunciations ... of the Military Service Act because of enterprises which we have on foot in Russia. ... He had no doubt a genuine distaste for Communism

'Bolsheviks are crocodiles': How Churchill maintained a love ...
www.rbth.com › history › 327266-churchill-and-russia...

Jan 16, 2018 - Sir Winston Churchill was, to put it mildly, not a big fan of the USSR – but he ... a more consistent opponent of Communism for the last twenty-five years… ... The Russian danger is therefore our danger, and the danger of the ...

Forum List

Back