Chum Lee has Died!?!?!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
Just saw this...but haven't got a link yet.

My favorite person on Pawn Stars died....supposedly from OD on Marijuana! Of course if he did what the article said he did, he was actually commiting suicide! :(

I'll post a link as soon as i get it......

My favorite person on Pawn Stars died....supposedly from OD on Marijuana! Of course if he did what the article said he did, he was actually commiting suicide! :(

just ODing on Marijuana should have been your first clue that this is bull..........

just ODing on Marijuana should have been your first clue that this is bull..........

In the days before Google or Snopes I remember hearing that Bob Marley was the only person known to OD on marijuana
*shrug*

Darn it!! I hate it when I get sucked up in something like this!! I just posted this just before leaving work, and now hear it's a scam! I'm glad it is tho....he's the best part of the show!

I should probly delete this post huh? :)

I know! And i did till i read how he supposedly did it....that would have been suicide! Lol!

Darn it!! I hate it when I get sucked up in something like this!! I just posted this just before leaving work, and now hear it's a scam! I'm glad it is tho....he's the best part of the show!

I should probly delete this post huh? :)

We've all fell prey to it.
Don't let anyone tell ya different.

Post on
:cool:

While it is possible to "overdose" on THC (the active component in Marijuana), it can't kill you.

You just pass out.

It's not physically possible to do it by smoking, though.

LOL talk about gullible :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Did you ever see such hype about a freaking show moving to a different day? Maybe people are tired of the show or maybe it's typical Vegas bombast. I get a kick about the involuntary sigh the pawn guys make when somebody states the price they would like to get. "How much did you want....ahhhhh...it ain't gonna happen".

15419377.jpg

LOL talk about gullible :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yup....I got suckered. So did a few others. Oh well, we aren't all as perfect as you :)

Just shows to go ya, watching these shit "reality" shows rots your brain. Why, it can even cause you to vote teepub even though you know its against your own best interests.

Quick, before its too late, watch some Morgan Freeman, Through The Wormhole ...

Seriously, I clicked on this thread cuz I didn't know who Chum Lee is. Now, what I want to know is what kind of sicko parent would name their kid after bait. That's as bad as Mr and Mrs Rock naming their baby boy, "The".

Just shows to go ya, watching these shit "reality" shows rots your brain. Why, it can even cause you to vote teepub even though you know its against your own best interests.

Quick, before its too late, watch some Morgan Freeman, Through The Wormhole ...

Seriously, I clicked on this thread cuz I didn't know who Chum Lee is. Now, what I want to know is what kind of sicko parent would name their kid after bait. That's as bad as Mr and Mrs Rock naming their baby boy, "The".

How is voting for the Constitution and my personal liberty against my best interest?

Forum List

Back