Chuck Norris Doesnt Like Biden

I like the time Chuck Norris got his neck broken by Bruce Lee. God that was funny.
That's the script. And that didn't really happen. It was just a movie.
But Bruce Lee did get balled up by Gene LeBell, (and so did Steven Seagal about 20 some years later; story is he got choked out till he shit himself lol) and Van Damme got KTFO by a Hell's Angel named Chuck Zito in a titty bar.

But no one ever kicked Chuck Norris's ass and that's probably because he never gave anyone any reason to try, and also because not very many people could.

Van Damme is a real asshole,have not heard anything on seagal,is he the same?
No idea, and just about everybody has their asshole moments; we have all pulled some shit that we shouldn't have, one time or another....... except, if Chuck Norris ever has, no one on planet Earth seems to know about it.

Guy has been around for decades and no one has dirt on him?
That is some clean living, right there.

well we know now,he was a wife beater,at least at one time.that sure is incredible about Norris that nobody in all that time has ever had anything bad to say about him.good guy like my good aquintance who i hope to be good friends with in the future john schneider,same thing,nobody will ever say a bad thing about him.

I got many photos taken with me next to him. first time i met him i was like real scared,and was fumbling for what to say because smallville is my favorite show ever made so when I saw him for real,I was like what do i say what do i say? but he then said something that was funny and that put me at ease and i was able to finally able to utter a coherent sentence. he lives in Lousiana and i know people thatlive there that say they have seen him around from time to time once in a great while.

I like the time Chuck Norris got his neck broken by Bruce Lee. God that was funny.
But Bruce Lee did get balled up by Gene LeBell, (and so did Steven Seagal about 20 some years later; story is he got choked out till he shit himself lol) and Van Damme got KTFO by a Hell's Angel named Chuck Zito in a titty bar.

But no one ever kicked Chuck Norris's ass and that's probably because he never gave anyone any reason to try, and also because not very many people could.

He prefers to 'audition' his female costars at home, in his bathrobe.

What do you think?

He prefers to 'audition' his female costars at home, in his bathrobe.

What do you think?

will thats not near as bad as being a wife beater which he was at least at one time anyways.lol

that incident with Gene LeBell is one of the reasons Lee had him teach him wrestling....

that incident with Gene LeBell is one of the reasons Lee had him teach him wrestling....
Enter the Dragon - Opening - YouTube

See the submission hold? That's the stuff he learned from LeBell.
Now Chuck Norris actually started his martial arts study with Judo, and only later switched to that Tang Soo Doo Korean karate he was famous for, and he actually did fight on the competition circuit successfully for a long time. And those were some tough tournaments back in the day, a lot bloody knuckle brawls went on; for "light contact" point fighting, there sure were a lot of broken bones and KOs happening.
Now in the 90's when grappling got popular again, he invited some Brazilian Jiu jitsu guys to show him their stuff, and was impressed, and went on and got his BJJ black belt with the Machados.

Grappling Legend "Judo" Gene LeBell - YouTube

Forum List

Back