Chuck Grassley supports $35 insulin a few days after voting against it.

Congress should protect the people against the excesses of corporations. Especially the vulneable. Insulin is a purely American racket.
It’s not anyone else’s fault your pancreas doesn’t work right - you are not owed insulin let alone insulin at a particular price.

Congress has no right to set prices - it should cost what the seller wants to sell it for.
So why did Trump claim his non-existent health care plan would bring down costs??
read the bill,,,
I did......where is the pork that justifies against passing legislation that delivers for American people instead of talking about it and not doing shit...for years

So why did Trump claim his non-existent health care plan would bring down costs??

I did......where is the pork that justifies against passing legislation that delivers for American people instead of talking about it and not doing shit...for years
justifies is a matter of perspective,,,

I dont read minds,,
I would play dumb too if I know my position is grounded on bullshit...

You know damn well why politcians vote against something and turn around and take credit for it....

1. They know their base consists of folks like you..those who are either ignorant or suffer from such cognitive dissonance that they will justify any and everything a politcian does....as long as it "owns the libs"

2. The bill is popular among most Americans....and we all know GOP congress critters are notorious for taking credit for shit they had no hand in...

I would play dumb too if I know my position is grounded on bullshit...

You know damn well why politcians vote against something and turn around and take credit for it....

1. They know their base consists of folks like you..those who are either ignorant or suffer from such cognitive dissonance that they will justify any and everything a politcian does....as long as it "owns the libs"

2. The bill is popular among most Americans....and we all know GOP congress critters are notorious for taking credit for shit they had no hand in...
why are you changing the subject??

The thing I notice is

So if the bill had $1 insulin and it was grouped with another law you are fundamentally against, you would vote against your fundamentals?

Come on Tommy, you are not being fair to Grassley and you are judging him on a subject you refuse to answer a question on.

If it was one law and not group into other non-essential spending that you did Its a tough question. not agree with, would you vote yea or nay?
Its a tough question and there isnt one answer that fits all circs. If the bill was taking away rights like gay marriage or abortion I would struggle to back it. But I havent seen anything in this bill that is like that.

If that was the case I would immediately introduce a law to bring some fairness to diabetics.

Why do these bills have to go through as a package ?
You can't resist stupid can you?
When a 100 year old drug costs £5 all over the world, who is being stupid ?

Its a tough question and there isnt one answer that fits all circs. If the bill was taking away rights like gay marriage or abortion I would struggle to back it. But I havent seen anything in this bill that is like that.

If that was the case I would immediately introduce a law to bring some fairness to diabetics.

Why do these bills have to go through as a package ?

When a 100 year old drug costs £5 all over the world, who is being stupid ?
Well there is tons of spending of money we don’t have, so I would vote no, however if it was by its self, I’d have no trouble voting yes and Grassley is the same. I don’t get why you would criticize a person voting no to a massive spending bill because it has one aspect you like and billions of wasted dollars.

1660956222810.png

Forum List

Back